As a main Killer, I resign
I was hired by The Entity for a job of Killer in its realm, promising me I would be feared by frail and fresh preys. Of course I accepted this opportunity. I didn't know what would happen then...
I won't talk a lot about it, the memories remind me the pain with it.
To be short, I was beaten and bullied for several weeks by brutes.
They threw at me countless palettes -which caused my Palettephobia-, blinded my sensible eyes with their flashlight. Made me run around windows in circles for kilometers, pushing me when I tried to hook one of them. Prevented me for doing my job. Did they show respect for me? Fear? Oh no. They provoked me with their sexual allusions and running around like rabbits, didn't even try to hide from me. Never been so humiliated in my life... Eventually I looked at The Entity's eyes and said him that I resign He was displeased, but I would go crazy if not...
Because of that I see a psychologist, who adviced me to share my feelings publicly to let go a part of the pain. I would like to warn those who seek to be hired by the Entity : it's really not what you think, you're not strong, you're not feared, you're just a toy for these monsters...
I won't talk a lot about it, the memories remind me the pain with it.
To be short, I was beaten and bullied for several weeks by brutes.
They threw at me countless palettes -which caused my Palettephobia-, blinded my sensible eyes with their flashlight. Made me run around windows in circles for kilometers, pushing me when I tried to hook one of them. Prevented me for doing my job. Did they show respect for me? Fear? Oh no. They provoked me with their sexual allusions and running around like rabbits, didn't even try to hide from me. Never been so humiliated in my life... Eventually I looked at The Entity's eyes and said him that I resign He was displeased, but I would go crazy if not...
Because of that I see a psychologist, who adviced me to share my feelings publicly to let go a part of the pain. I would like to warn those who seek to be hired by the Entity : it's really not what you think, you're not strong, you're not feared, you're just a toy for these monsters...
Comments
Not bad at all. Not bad
The Entity does not accept resignations.
Funny enough is that I quit. But since my friends wouldn't stop bugging me to play with them, I reinstalled and now only play the game on SWF to play with my DbD buddies but no longer do I play the game on my own accord. Instead I've invested time into checking out other games such as Hob, Omensight, and even jump back into some Rocket League for fun. It's a nice release from the stress that I used to have as a killer main :P
I hear you. I certainly do. I came to DBD to play Killer, and even as a new player I see a ton of glaring issues already. I thought I needed a break from Overwatch, but DBD is making that game enticing again. I might just go back.
But don't worry, folks will come in to tell you that things aren't like that. Just go watch the Top Streamers play Killer and see for yourself. Just git gud. You know, like I haven't been gaming for over 30-years already (I'm 45-years-old), and don't know that it takes time to get good at a new game. Which was never the point. The issue was never about losing matches.
So, I laugh my ass off at that argument. That's like telling people to go watch the Overwatch League or the Top500 placement Streamers in Overwatch.
They are the top 1% in ability, they don't represent the majority; nor will the majority ever achieve their skills and abilities in a game. It's also a piss-poor cover for DBD's glaring issues.
Funny enough is that I used to be that top 1% but since I never streamed back then or filmed (since I didn't have the equipment at the time), no one knows me but I've been playing this game since like a month after this game's release and have over 2k hours in it. And if you do watch people like Tru3 play, you'll see matches where the survivors just rekts him and he just says, 'There's nothing I can do' and then he either accepts the 1k and goes to the next match or he gets lucky enough that the survivors get too cocky and mess up at the end resulting in more than a 1k and that basically summed up my experience with the game as a killer main as well. Hell those that tell you to watch them stream are also the people to tell you to watch youtube videos which are videos that the youtuber chooses to put on their channel. I mean I killed Monto as Freddy (check my screenshots if proof is needed) and yet that game never got posted. So yeah lol
Everybody knows that, only survivors claim that they are able to 4k with ease against competent SWF

and regarding youtube. I can create a compilation of me throwing a coin and the only sides that show are head, even 20 times in a row. Does that mean that head is the "OP" side?
Yep. That's why the so-called Tournament actually exposed so much.
True and it will probably never happen again
We could start a killer support group.
I mean look at the spirit's design? Her power is made to be as useless as possible for anything that a killer would actually want. It isn't good for chases, it might even make you lose a few, her passive phasing doesn't even indicate to the killer when it activates (why is there an ultra rare pretaining to something no killer main could use effectively because they never know when they can use it?!) She has a cooldown on a power necessary to her mobility, and she indicates loudly when she's approaching survivors with stealth!! Who TF was so foolish on the dev team they actually thought a killer that can mindgame themselves silly was a great idea? Again this is removed from the fact of whether I kill or pip with her because although she has my highest entity dipleased ratings of all killers, I can still often get kills from careless survivors who are more concerned with interacting with me than winning.
This game is mostly aggravation now. I hardly have fun, satisfying games with it anymore, and it is sad because it's a game I've always dreamed about having one day in the future. An assymetrical horro game has so many possibilities. But playing as killer, I geel like more of an inconvienience to survivors than an actual threat and pressence on the map.
Now go back to killing or stumbling around like a drunk midget with a knife.
This is also an option straight from the entity.
The killer cry threads... how is it the only side that can kill or injure anyone are the ones constantly crying on the forums? Honestly, you should quit. You don't deserve to play as the killer if all you are going to do is whine and cry about how the defenseless survivors are bullying you.
The job description on steam doesnt fit the actual job at all.
Omg Idk who you are, but I love you. I feel as though this is what the trapper would say. Samination would be so proud!!!
It really is wrong. It should just say we're all victims of a mad mans game in a mad mans world!
You died in game..
And The Entity said..
RETURN TO COMBAT
And yes, many killer mains abandoned the game. The only reason survivors still find lobbies, is because there's a sale every month. Providing us with a steady flow of new killers that believe that they simply need to git gud.
Never say never. The developers want DbD to become an Esport.
You killers need to unionize.
The problem isnt the ranking system, the problem is that spoiled Survivors who were so used to abusing the ######### out of broken game mechanics, perks, and items can’t rank up anymore. Plain and simple : They suck balls now they don’t have as much broken ######### to abuse. Meanwhile Killers who were USED to dealing with the broken ######### are on such an insane skill level it’s like shooting fish in a barrel because the Survivors suck balls so hardcore, and the Killers have honed their skills to the point of insanity.
Its why Jendenise and other Survivors are deranking on purpose. They can’t win because they suck at the game. It’s why Killers like you and Tru3 can’t find games at higher rank. There just aren’t any Survivors cause they suck so bad at the game. They are trying to pull the same old bullshit they used to pull back when and get all pissy it doesn’t work anymore.
Dont blame the rank system, it’s just that Survivors suck balls
according to this killer main with thousands of hours all survivors suck and you need nothing
This, the game isn't really big enough to draw an esport crowd yet, at least not one where you'd get sponsors and such to make it worthwhile. They also have to finish the balance changes they want to do and realistically write the new code.
But that's a huge workload.
True but I think they had an edge due to publisher visibility and a larger following based upon the lore/game awareness.
" The killer can hurt us while we can't, this is unfair !
Killers are mean, MEAN :'o "
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdkillers
But mostly thanks to the design of the game, if you get into the high ranks then your options in your builds get smaller and smaller. You don’t have the freedom to explore different builds and try something fun because the second you do you’re gonna get gen rushed to hell and back, teabagged and messages about how ez you are.
Survivor is the complete opposite. There are
so many different play styles and you can “win” with all of them. I’m currently running a build with dead hard, Deliverance, botany, and resilience. I equip good medkits and good add-ons. I try to heal while being chased. It’s fun. And I can heal to 99% and use resilience basically the whole game. I don’t get this option at high rank killer because unless you want to get curb stomped or play only the most overpowered killers, the games are over too quickly without the best killer perks.
It additionall claims under key features:
A Feast for Killers - Dead by Daylight draws from all corners of the horror world. As a Killer you can play as anything from a powerful Slasher to terrifying paranormal entities. Familiarize yourself with your Killing Grounds and master each Killer’s unique power to be able to hunt, catch and sacrifice your victims.
Someone that actually plays the game can only laugh about this
I do like a killer with sensible eyes.
Time to switch to a killer with dim witted eyes - Leatherface!
There your control fantasies can be realised. Get someone on a hook and there's no rescue if you don't allow it. Let the rest do generators - they wont pip and neither will you. Just as you planned it.
Okay, so you'd quit if it makes you feel that way.
But you're not that person.
I'm not saying they're right, and i do agree Killers have it much better now.
That's still not a good reason to tell people to piss off if they're having a tough time.
Does the entity listen to feedback and take it seriously? ..or should we all just go play some civilization, for a refreshing change?
Play Nurse. Easiest 4k's I've ever had. Hag too but u kinda have to work with her. If ur not serious, then this is a pretty well written thread for buffing killers. I'm curious tho, if u want killer changes, do you want survivor nerfs or do you want killers that are not viable to become Nurse level? I'd personally buff solo survivor and weaker killers and leave survivors where they are.
this post wants lols, but lols are gone and im sad