Soon the next killer will be revealed place your bets
tell me wh you think the new RE killer, survivor, or even map will be in the next chapter
give me a good reason why too
tell me wh you think the new RE killer, survivor, or even map will be in the next chapter
give me a good reason why too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Without hearing your's? Ladies first.
Nemesis.
Nemesis, because if it isn't him I will lose another bet.
If it isn't Mr. X, I'm posting a video of myself eating a printed photo of this reply.
Zombie 32 from Resident Evil 2 as killer. The one guy who dies first in Resident Evil 5 as survivor. And as map the casino from Resident Evil Resistance.
I think i have a good quota.
It's probably going to be either Mr. X or Nemesis, but I personally really hope it's Jack Baker.
Better yet, it'd be awesome if we got two killers.
I hope Bela, Cassandra and Daniela as one killer with 3 common skins like Legion's.
I think it's going to be a killer from Resident Evil, just a guess, though.
My money on Nemesis
What's the bet, out of curiosity?
No need to guess, it is already confirmed that it is Nemesis. There will be Tyrant skin as well.
@Weck came up with the idea. Basically, if you are wrong you must play a game of killer, with the killer you hate playing the most, without perks and addons and get a ruthless killer.
And trust me when I say this, I don't wanna play Ghostface.
Nah, I'm pretty sure It's going to a killer from Outlast. Resident Evil just isn't that well known.
My guesses:
Killer: Tyrant with cosmetic options for Mr. X and Nemesis. Seems like the most likely pick to appease the most fans and represent the most games.
Survivor: Leon. He's arguably the biggest fan favorite and one of the main faces of the franchise.
Map: Something Raccoon City related since most of the franchise seems to come back to or reference Raccoon City.
Please let it be Nemesis.
Killer Nemesis
Survivor Claire and Leon with Ada and Jill skins for Claire. ( I want a Wesker skin)
Map could be Racoons city but the teaser makes me think it's the mansion from Re1
Nemesis.
this one here
you can join in if you want
Right, forgot about that.
I will politely decline on joining in, as I avoid making bets even when I feel confident, and I am not entirely confident here. :P
I'm not too concerned with who the new killer is. So long as they are viable. The last 2 killers were trash tier. If this is a trickster wearing Mr Xs skin then I'll keep my money.
🤦♂️🤦♀️You say the most strange things and then don't even provide evidence. They're not going to reveal a killer until the chapter. BHVR never said that they were garunteed adding nemesis. Unless you can show hard evidence don't try to say things that aren't confirmed. With lady dimitrescu you said they're not adding her it was said in a tweet they took down. That just screams "LIES" in big bold letters. WHEN did they say it was guarunteed nemesis.
You know what? ######### it, I'll join in on the bet too.
I'm placing a bet that Jack baker will either be the killer or a legendary skin for Trapper. And that Leon/Claire will be the survivor(s).
I'm praying I'm right, because really, really, don't want to play Wraith.
Nice, my friend! 4 days until we know who got it right, and I hope I am the one who gets it.
Playing Ghostface will be hell, and I do not want to go through that.
Yeah, I understand your point. And now I am praying I am right, because playing Ghostface is not going to be a nice experience.
Scooby Doo
well
I guess I have to eat a picture of you now #########.