we've won
we got a good david skin
we got a good david skin
look
look at this
look at this beauty
look at this m a s t e r p i e c e
the gays won.
we really did.
we got a good david skin
we got a good david skin
look
look at this
look at this beauty
look at this m a s t e r p i e c e
the gays won.
we really did.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
our power trenscends that of the Gods
Thatβs a really good skin
Yes
I just want a Hawaiian shirt for Grandpa :[
We won again. We are unstoppable. (My boyfriend looks so cute)
David is pretty ok.
And then we have nea's
poggies
Good point.
Counter-Point: Eggman David
This makes me happy to be gay.
Now I ain't gay...
But 1,080 auric cells is 1,080 auric cells.
Your boyfriend?
Please.
to truly love someone we must accept their flaws.
its 1080 :'(
I'd say it's a win BUT both the beach one and shirtless David you can only get with auric cells. It'd be a definite win if both were available for iridescent shards, but having to spend real money on original character cosmetics you win with cosmetic but lose with purchase options.
No jokes are hard to understand through text for me,sorry for the intrusion.
that wasn't my-
I forgot the actual number so I rounded.
My point still stands though...
Bestie I'm sorry but I'm going to have to have him
The skin reminds me a bit of BayWatch amazing show btw.
i dont care if its for real money bhvr can take all i own for david king <3
Instant purchase. I keep drooling all over my controller
he asked me specifically so no <3
too bad bestie
I ainβt gay but shirtless David is shirtless David
:(
Also we need that as a David skin
those legs tho, THICC, insta-buying them.
yes we do
I can't unsee what i just saw
the gay is so real for me rn <3 <3 <3<3
As they say Hell yeah.
The gays really STAY winning purrr!!
and you don't want to.
Not all the gays won, I still want my drag queen horror fantaisie π€·πΌββοΈ
This community is so weird sometimes lol.
Oh I want to I know that isn't possible however
I'd smash
so what?
wouldnt we all?
ok but now I need to see this with his eventual Character Update
Just saying. Thirst on.
sorry i can't quite tell who asked for your input
not really i dont like shiny colors but is fine for people who like it.
Darn right.
Oh bestie I plan to
I admit when watching the collection video that the Baywatch theme tune was blasting away in my head. What a song!
Hell yeah but I prefer him with his scruffy beard π€€π€€
:)
π€€π€€ If you don't mind I'm just going to save that picture for later πππ
feel free ill try to get some more