How much money have you spent on DBD! ππ€
Well then, we may all say that we are poor etc, but when it comes to DBD, it seems that statement is out of the window π You can check how much you have spent on Steam via your purchases tab in steam support, your PS purchases in settings etc. Add it all up and vote on the poll how much you have spent on the game! Lets see just how bad we are all with money π€!!!
DO NOT INCLUDE THE PRICE OF THE BASE GAME IN THIS!!!
THIS WILL ALL BE IN Β£, SO IF YOU NEED TO CONVERT DOLLARS TO Β£ ETC THEN PLEASE DO SO!
PUT THE EXACT AMOUNT IF YOU CAN IN THE COMMENTS!
Comments
I am a cosmetic hoe
Iβll buy content in the game to support the game in hopes of it developing into a better game overall.
For example I feel like the trickster is the worst character added to the game not to mention they made him a cartoon like anime which was absolutely terrible and canβt believe that was even done to this game but of course I still bought the character to support the game.
I really hope this was not a start to cartoonish anime like characters being brought him to the game.
Β£419.37 to be exact π Oh dear...
I love Trickster personally, he is definitely unique ill give you that, he is also strong in the right hands!
Awww aren't we all π
I only started playing last August. I have all characters and a nice catalogue of outfits. When the new crypt skins dropped I cried into my wallet like FS I gota have these now too π the price I spent is a rough estimate, I bought all my character with codes I got from else where, bar the newest killers. So most of that is just cosmetic expenses lmao
Awwww lol, last August is almost a year now! And yeah whenever a new cosmetic comes out I am like, TAKE MY MONEY π
I've actually spent less money since the rift was introduced. I put in $10 and keep buying the rift. If I ever want a cosmetic, I spend that $10 and then put in another 10 at the end of the next rift.
I have put a couple poles up to bring back cosmetics I havent got and I Need π€£
ohh are you the one that wants that Hag ice cosmetic back?!
I AM π€£
And green haired Nea plz π
I usually try to not go over the 50$ threshold in games... mostly because im okay with farming stuff + i usually dont care about cosmetics
Fair enough! π
I honest to god do not know and thats scaring me cause I have so many cosmetics, and every chapter
I literally have no idea. And, to be honest, I don't wanna know...
Too much.
DBD Player 4 life ^^
I have bought all the DLC killers, but that's it.
**I misclicked
I actually have no idea because exchange rates are not equal to price differencesΒ (especially for NZ) but I think this is pretty close.
Why does it go in pounds, lol?
Prices for auric cell packs vary across different countries, and they are rather cheap here. It would be very difficult to spend more than 70$ (12.5k aurics cost 35-40$).
i bought every DLC (except the All-Kill and Twins chapters), 4 cosmetics for Feng Min, 1 cosmetic for Nea, the charity case pack, and head case pack
I bought all the DLCs full priced and not on sale
Edit: Could be wrong about pricing
Too much
Is this what u were looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOkN71i3Nv4To much!! ππ
Iβve bought every DLC and a few cosmetics. Probably have spent more than I should have lol.
I'm not entirely sure.
Brought the game on disc on release...purchased all DLC except Trickster chapter (unlocked with shards)...got both clothing dlc packs (charity/head cases)...and have quite a few skins...
Whatever it is...it's too much.
Way too much.
I am a Dwight main, my auric scraps get spent on others
I uh.... uhm...... $549.35 π€
Like 50 back in 2017ish and another ~100 recently getting back into it. Only 20 of those are auric cells tho, rest on all the dlc, this is the first Rift thingy i've seen.
I've switched platforms twice. I started on PS4 in mid 2018, then moved to Xbox One in early 2019, then finally moved to PC in late 2019. On all platforms I had every DLC purchased (excluding a few characters), which would probably add up to ~$75 average for each platform with DLCs alone (there were much less characters in 2019).
Then I've bought 4-5 Premium Rifts, spent the auric cells earned on store cosmetics rather than the next Rift, and spent probably about another $30 in total on Auric Cells for store cosmetics.
Bought all of the DLC (excluding a few, as I bought them with auric cells/shards) and I bought 2000 auric cells for 2 different rift passes, and another 1000 auric cell pack for chicken Clown (I'm weird, I love chicken Clown though). I'd estimate about 80 bucks? (Keep in mind that I bought most of the DBD DLC during Steam sales.)
All DLCs are around 160β¬ (Music and cosmetics packs included)
Then i purchase AC 3 times. But i purchase few of the DLCs during a sale so i would say 160-170β¬
Seems a lot but, DBD is one of the only game i play, so i don't bought 60β¬ games all the time.
Been playing for 5 years and i really love this game so it feels good to buy the DLCs from the Steam page and support the DBD team.
ππ€£π
I never really counted, but I've been playing since 2016 & I have all the DLC & a lot of cosmetics, so it actually might be more.
It's good to see that there's a fair amount of people who've spent more than meπ
I spend A LOT of money in cosmetics π
what is funny to me is that I got the game for free with PsPlus xD
but ended up spending more than 10x times the price of the game in cosmetics..
Around this amount, maybe even the next category.
I bought almost all DLCs with real money and I buy Cosmetics for my Main (Nea) all the time and for other Characters if I like them.
Still a good deal if I think about how much time I spent playing this game.
No regrets so far
We don't talk about the actual numbers... It's kinda sad lol
All the DLC + game is like at least $150
And I've probably gotten $150-200 of auric cells over the years, but I've been playing since it came out in 2016
I bought every content DLC (killers + survivors) but I have never spent a single penny on cosmetics. You do the math.