Petition to add a comically large spoon as a killer weapon
We need this.
We need this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where do I sign?
Nothing comical about the potential lethality of the lowly spoon:
Petition to also add the Ginosaji to DbD as a new killer.
Also sort of on the topic, Charlotte should 100% get a frying pan as a weapon DLC with appropriate sounds.
Yes! With a spoon as a weapon we can finally have a legit cereal killer in this game!
so mewtwo as a killer?
I now want to hear BHVR trying to get Gamefreak to give them Mewtwo.
More of a Kadabra thing tbh
DBD was PD3 all along?
not in the manga
Wow I stand corrected, that's literally a comically large spoon
You have my signature, perhaps give huntress or trickster some throwing spoons too.
And again! And again! And again! And again and again and again! And again! And again!
naughty children get the COMICALLY LARGE SPOON
This was all I could think of.
You may have one spoonful of Dwight, as a treat
Large spoon
What would you be more afraid of: A man with a knife, or a lunatic with a spoon?
The Spoon, the spoon is the weapon equivalent of the quiet one who's secretly super scary (see Soundwave from Transformers Prime, he still scares me)
Bare chests...Big butts...spoons...just going for a nap.
it has been a weird day on the forums and i do not blame you for taking a nap
I want a butter knife for Legion.