Decisive strike 1 second
did you notice that the decisive strike was further nerfed? the stun lasts only a second! it seems ridiculous to me! now it is practically useless! We could also give the killer a button to press to kill all survivors at once!
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Uh I'm pretty sure this isn't true.
Do you have any proof?
At least put effort into a lie.
That just ain't true.
Are we having trouble counting kind sir?
A decisive strike just flew over my house
here is your proof!
here she is
if its not on the wiki its not true.
You would get more reaction if you said they buffed it to 6 seconds.
It's a translation error.
Use it in-game and it'll still be 5 seconds.
Good thing I had that intense 59 second chase prior to then. Ds value gaming
until yesterday the translation error was not there! anyway thanks to those who responded kindly! sour people wish for a good life!
1 second difference? It's enduring all over again. I guess you'll have to not get caught.
That's a translation error, the stun from Decisive Strike has not been changed.