Feng
Feng is the whole reason people play DBD She's been carrying this game for 4 whole years like a baddie ๐
Feng is the whole reason people play DBD She's been carrying this game for 4 whole years like a baddie ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I main Feng, i'm quite good at DbD, but i gotta admit most Fengs suck.
Every feng I've ever played against has always talked trash to me in end game chat once they die because they are potato if they are on pc at least. I've grown to really despise feng players.
Me who's a very nice feng main: T-T
I agree but you have to agree that she's the whole reason DBD isn't dead ๐
Oh yeah, she's carrying BHVR really hard.
I am killing Fengs. They are sheeps, who waiting kill by Sir Freddy. :)
Feng dying = BHVR dying
You cant argue with facts ๐
Well i already killed so much of them. ๐
The feng cult is coming for you ๐
Say what you want about feng but her voice acting is horrible
Weird, You pronounce "unique" differently
Her hook screams and screams in general sound off and her running noise is annoying as hell
My mother told me I have a "unique" way of speaking.
...Then she sent me to speech therapy
I could play the game for Feng or it could be for Claudie and David, both of whom are the actual best survivors.
hisssss
claudette????????
You heard me bestie
Blasphemy.
All Claudette's must perish for what they did to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Me owm to perish for playing Claudette
(this girl was unharmed)
Colorized image of me about to bean a Claudette
//
Stop perpetuating a stereotype ๐ค to quote my favorite Zubat title
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3sZnX6uZkNo bestie
Dweg says yes.
Wait, it was not Tapp who kept bhvr alive?!
Feng is best girl.
And whomever disagree will be turn into one
This will give me nightmares
Good
I like to mori my Fengs right besides the totem. I drag them there in case they're not close just cause i have a sense of humor. Will you be my next Feng? ๐ฅฐ
https://i.imgur.com/g4bpHfn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZBaDuEM.jpgChange your nickname to Simping to Feng
Not so sure about that, fam. Most Fengs I've met were toxic.
I only play the superior Survivor...
KING STEVE
If there is a king, who is the queen?
How could you ask that?
There she is.
Can I be your nancy
I find this...acceptable.
I see a princess not a queen
Then use your eyes more
jokes on you
I have bad eyesight
Seems like a you problem
didn't say it wasn't
Honestly they sound normal but her running sounds oh god
Try me ๐
Feng is obviously better bestie
incorrect bestie x
Say what you want, but Steve is and always has been carrying this game.
Steve
Feng no joke has the worst voice acting in this game.
She sounds like a five year old whining at a toy store because her mommy didn't buy her what she wanted. Not to mention the majority of people who play her are dick weasels.
We all know who's really been carrying Behavior...
Hail to the king baby!
Bruh feng made half of this community Before she came the game was dying but feng and doctor came and the game was better, Remember when everyone thought that friday the 13th would've KILLED DBD? Feng and doctor saved the game, Check your facts bestie ๐
How the hell would a paragraph carry the game omegalul, Feng and doctor are the ones who have been carrying the game <3
Feng's voice over in a nutshell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIhaEpp1ESIcompletely ignoring dwight smh
@DwightFairfield
Dweet will never go ignored
I dunno, I'm all about the Megster and Kate โค total babes the pair of em. With meg I'm literally like catch me if you caaan sweetheart ๐
And Kate, well she's just cute in general and has 2 perks to see where yall killers butt's are at.
Dark sense & Kindred. ๐๐