I think I just killed a dev
I’m just checking but are the devs only shirts in dbd black and red with a red hook or entity claw icon on the front?
Tagged:
Mod
I’m just checking but are the devs only shirts in dbd black and red with a red hook or entity claw icon on the front?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were they rank 15 and not that good? If so it was most likely a dev.
Yes this is a joke, I never knew there were these red shirts with hooks/entity claws so I presume it was one or someone hacked it onto their account.
If it's on New, yes. But also their moderators and other 'not staff' but people that help with other things can get the t-shirt so not necessarily a dev but most certainly affiliated on some way with the game and their teams.
Thanks and it was on a jake so I’m not sure most dev or community shirts are on nea if a dev or mod sees this can you clarify please lol also if the one I killed sees this I was the deathslinger
The only real way to know if it was a developer would be did they have BHVR at the end of their name or in it if so then yes likely a developer if not it could be someone like a game tester or in the worst case kinda thing it could be a hacker which if they don't match up with things above id report just incase never know hackers been running rampant for awhile now.
I didn’t see the at dbd thing
Very sus then.
Again it was a black shirt red around it and a red hook or claw on the front is that a normal shirt?
This one? It seems to be a promotional cosmetic since 2017, so I don't think it's dev related.
You talking about this if so no this is what you get for joining the steam group and there's another one you get for owning left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2
same colour scheme but the middle was a either a hook or entity claw
Okay, to clarify some confusion, it's this shirt you mean I assume:
This is only available to people that are developers and moderators. It cannot be obtained under normal circumstances. On the back it says "Crew."
Thank you for clarifying. This is good to know. SOMEDAY I'll pull one. I want my video trophy. :)
Time to get a job at bhvr these look sick-
Agreed. I think if we, playing Killer, manage to kill one of these guys in a match, one of our Survivors should get the shirt, with the only change it says "Honorary Crew" on the back. :)
Honestly imagine a large charm just saying "DEV" then small letters above it go "i killed a"
Yeah.. I'd be cool with that too... but damn... those shirts look good. :)
That'd be pretty sick tbh.
I have no ######### idea how you would code that tho
Me neither but that's because I almost failed computer science and have no clue about the concept of programming.
Yeah but I think they'd wanna keep the shirts themselves 😔💅
I know I sure would
I've taken JavaScript, HTML and C and they were all nightmares.
I'm getting a headache just thinking about how to code a specific charm award for an account in C.
okay actually thinking about it since every account is unique and has a unique player ID they could just keep a log of all the devs ID's and then if a Killer sacrifices or mori's a Dev they can basically just do
obviously that's super super simple and very very wrong but it has the general idea
it's possible. several other games have related achievements and unlocks.
in payday 2, there's a "virus" achievement which unlocks after playing a game with someone else who has the "virus" achievement. in awesomenauts, there's a clunk skin which unlocks for you if you kill a clunk that's using the skin. i think it's the chicken skin? or maybe the creeper skin? i don't remember
anyway, loads of games have done it before, so yeah. we have the technology.
Oh, I know we have the technology and capability to do it.
I just don't have that skill or ability. See my above poor attempt at coding a basic outline of it.
Expected something like this in OP or first reply :)
Yes, same!
I want a sus face emote here for that! I get tunnelled and mori'd in game enough thanks - don't think I need more of it just because of my job LOL
bribe us with shirts and we'll let you go 😂
Oh don't get me started with it I'm taking AP computer science, and coding that ######### gives me a migraine, its fun but #########, I need to lie my head down after that
wow trying to bribe bhvr staff....
I'm keeping my eye on you now :)
Good point. :)
😰😰
Was pretty disturbed for a few seconds after reading that title lol
thanks for clearing it up so I think I just killed a cool skin then I’ve never seen somone with a hook or claw shirt before I’ve stated same colour as the L4D one just different icon
Thanks so it was a red hook
No it was accidentally given away to everyone but then taken back that's a L4d shirt the ones he's talking about has like a hook in the middle and entity claws around it
I feel that especially when you mess up once
i once had a idea like this before but only for the original 7 with Dwight Meg cludette and jake if you escape a dev 400 times you gets shirt saying I escaped a dev while on trapper billy and wraith you have the words dev killer on your back if you kill 100 devs each
No claws just a hook in the middle of the front
Yep I go and question what did I do wrong? Only to realize,I need to add something much more gigantic with it