Do your killer adepts while Rank is mess up
Take advantage of this and get some of those killer adepts going that you otherwise can't so at high ranks
Take advantage of this and get some of those killer adepts going that you otherwise can't so at high ranks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm still Rank 1 :(
Rip. I got sent to rank 9
I only went back to rank 8 so it wouldn’t be much easier, sadly. :(
i didn't get reset so unfortunately i can't, RIP
No because all of those green ranks I play against are also former rank 1s lol
I was going to do adepts today, but it didn't rank me down at all. Big sadge.
It's more that you need less emblems now to get merciless.
Even with the same survivors it's still easier
I've just finished them all this last month after not doing them for nearly 5 years. What a great timing.
Hmm, thats true. However I will be switching to PS5 in few months and will lost every single one of my trophies so its still pointless to do for me, personally
Jokes on me, I'm still rank 1. :')
I hope devs won't change it. I'm rank 16 killer and I'm happy.
Still rank 4 but my friend went tumbling down to 20 I was so confused
I was only rank 18 so not much of a difference, but I'm new. :)
wdym? What happened?
Rank reset is bugged af, some people didn't get reset while most got reset too much. I was Rank 1 both sides yesterday and woke up today at Rank 9.
Just checked and guess I'm one of the no reset crowd. 😥