I feel so stupid now

So I just leaned from the Reddit forum that BBQ isn’t all that good. “Meh” seems to be the consensus. I feel so stupid. Apparently everyone only runs it for the BP.

I always wondered why every survivor I play with runs both prove thyself and we’re gonna live forever. Oh wait, they don’t.


Running the most popular information perk in the game and saying it’s for BP is like saying you read playboy for the articles. ######### is OP.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Its a cake but in a perk slot.

    image.png


  • i use it for the BP, but i'm not going to ignore the info either.

    if i ever don't need BP i'm replacing it with a better info perk like spies from the shadows. (no, seriously, spies gives me relevant info to where i am and something i am able to act on immediately as opposed to something i just can't act on)

  • Most balanced perk in the game

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2184780#Comment_2184780

    Sometimes I forget to look to see where the survivors are at, and when I do remember to look I can't see anyone.

    ^ This. I often forget to look for anyone.

    @brokedownpalace said:

    Everyone who only uses it for the BP closes their eyes for 4 seconds whenever they hook someone.

    Bro I run kindred and you can always tell a BBQ user because they spin around after every hook and then make a B LINE to one of the 3 other survivors.

    If people can't even be honest about a simple thing like this it makes me wonder what else they're lying about.

    (But no, BBQ is not even close to OP)

    People are saying they use it over other perks because of the BP. Most of us aren't saying we ignore the info, though. I mean, a lot of people forget the info (including me), but when I remember I damn well use it. It'd be dumb not to. Killers only get four perks, not using one you equipped when it could provide important info (though, it often doesn't thanks to its myriad of counters) would be pretty dumb.

    People choose BBQ over other tracking perks because of the BP bonus. Other tracking perks usually provide better info and have fewer counters: people would choose those over BBQ if the BP bonus weren't a thing.

  • Everyone uses BBQ for BP up to the point where it gets nerfed. I can't even image how many people would be mad. Personally I used BBQ for 2 reasons: BP + Tracking. If it only gave me BP, I probably wouldn't have used it. If it only gave me Tracking, I wouldn't have used it for sure. So the combination is nice, but those things alone are pretty unsatisfying. Also, BBQ is a win condition, right? 4 Stacks = Win. 

    Somehow I can't imagine people would really use this perk just for BP, but since BBQ has a lot of counterplay anyway, it's in a very good spot imo. I just wish WGLF was as useful and easy to get 4 stacks. 

  • Prove Thyself, really? Nobody runs that for the extra BP. Extra BP that doesn't go above the 8k cap btw.

    WGLF is harder to get stacks than BBQ. There's always 4 survivors to hook. Not alway 4 survivors to unhook or take hits for. Thats why it got an additional affect of healing survivors on the floor faster.

1 2 ›