Since keys have already been addressed, swf is fine with solo queue needing changes, and DS has already gotten its fix, I'm gonna have to say BT.
BT is a good perk, a well-designed yet powerful perk, however BT bodyblocking can still be annoying. I want them to remove collision from recently BT unhook survivors to make this less infuriating.
Pretty strait forwards number one choice. Killer mains only please there's a survivor one too
To everyone voting for "Keys", if a survivor "escapes" via the hatch, it actually dies, so u dont have to feel bad when they use keys, you won, plain and simple.
And if they tell you they are alive, they lost anyways, because if it was not for their keys, they would have been sacrificed anyways.
Are there some mechanically dumb perks? yeah, DH deletes mistakes, BT can be used to get a free hit mid-chase, SG is everything wrong with perk design, but I'd rather just have grabs moved to the killer client
Since keys have already been addressed, swf is fine with solo queue needing changes, and DS has already gotten its fix, I'm gonna have to say BT.
BT is a good perk, a well-designed yet powerful perk, however BT bodyblocking can still be annoying. I want them to remove collision from recently BT unhook survivors to make this less infuriating.
like.. I am green to purple rank killer and I can’t recall the last match that I wasn’t set against at least one red rank. 3-4 man swfs that actually know what they are doing are the norm for me.
i am not a good killer player, I know that.
but I know there are survivors out there that should be matched against me. They are the survs I get matched with when I play surv. They exist even in red ranks. Plenty of them. As killer I get matched against pro loopers that hug the walls. I observed my teammates. Almost no one runs like that then,..
Swfs are really hard to face, but I don't necessarily have a problem with them. DS has already been addressed and BT is only a problem if camping and tunneling (or camping and going after the rescuer but the person who has BT active on them bodyblocks for them). I want keys addressed because for me, they almost make the game more stressful then fun.
PS: not a killer main however the vast majority of my matches are killer so I think it's pretty similar
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since keys have already been addressed, swf is fine with solo queue needing changes, and DS has already gotten its fix, I'm gonna have to say BT.
BT is a good perk, a well-designed yet powerful perk, however BT bodyblocking can still be annoying. I want them to remove collision from recently BT unhook survivors to make this less infuriating.
To everyone voting for "Keys", if a survivor "escapes" via the hatch, it actually dies, so u dont have to feel bad when they use keys, you won, plain and simple.
And if they tell you they are alive, they lost anyways, because if it was not for their keys, they would have been sacrificed anyways.
Fov, killer should have a better smoother gsmeplay experience and an fov slider is just what the doctor ordered
Bugs. Lots of them. Sounds especially.
Are there some mechanically dumb perks? yeah, DH deletes mistakes, BT can be used to get a free hit mid-chase, SG is everything wrong with perk design, but I'd rather just have grabs moved to the killer client
Optimisation
Maps. Some of them are still really annoying to deal wth
Yah I hear that, there are some that I really dislike no matter which side I'm on but I'm guessing that's not getting fixed anytime soon
I play both sides so I can't say I'm a "main", but of things on this poll I'd pick SWF, of anything I'd pick gen speeds.
Even 4 good solo's can make it rough for killers if they do gens effectively just because the speeds are kinda dumb compared to chase times.
As camper main, I agreed.
fair matchmaking.
like.. I am green to purple rank killer and I can’t recall the last match that I wasn’t set against at least one red rank. 3-4 man swfs that actually know what they are doing are the norm for me.
i am not a good killer player, I know that.
but I know there are survivors out there that should be matched against me. They are the survs I get matched with when I play surv. They exist even in red ranks. Plenty of them. As killer I get matched against pro loopers that hug the walls. I observed my teammates. Almost no one runs like that then,..
I don't understand how SWF is considerent not much stronger than solos. Play some solo games and then play as 4-man and spot the difference
Swfs are really hard to face, but I don't necessarily have a problem with them. DS has already been addressed and BT is only a problem if camping and tunneling (or camping and going after the rescuer but the person who has BT active on them bodyblocks for them). I want keys addressed because for me, they almost make the game more stressful then fun.
PS: not a killer main however the vast majority of my matches are killer so I think it's pretty similar
Gen repair speeds reduced
Cow Shed, Game, Haddonfield, Midwich, and Springwood.
I don't know who thought it was a good idea to take survivor-sided maps and buff them, but they need reprimanding.
Whoever designed Midwich should just be fired.