Goodbye Adam...
Goodbye adam, ill see you soon but now im gonna main...Dweet🥵😎🥺. I might reuse adam, but Adam, its time to go. I hope that whoever mains you next will take good care of you. As always, keep throwing pebbles! - Demogorgorgeous. They say good things get better overtime...
They say gold wings get you higher than the shy
Comments
Aww🥺. We need more Adam mains.
I might re-main him, But i dont see a point of doing it cos i have full progression on him.
Would you consider Yui in the future? Yui deserves more love.
Ah yes maining Adam where the killer goes for you first just to ruin your Deliverance.
;)
Omg why is this so relatable, literally every time i brought deliverance someone else would unhook as soon as i got to it, or the killer would chase me before a gen is done
Nah id rather main jeffy
Yui Kimura is hotter than Clown Trickster and David combined. I just wanna get that out there.
Yui’s sad 😔
I agree with the David part though, but kate is the hottest.
I’m sorry but Kate just doesn’t attract me that much. I mean she’s ok but compared to Yui she’s a meh.
Maybe if they fixed yui's pancake face with the model rework if they do give her one, maybe she'll be on a caliber, but right now she's like pancake. If she looked like the trailer then I would say she's top 10 maybe...
Top 10? You seen some of the other survivors?
Quinten is the best one by 5 miles for male survivors.
True
I hope they never fix that face, because it's the best out of all of them. :)
Uh,no.
I think kate is ugly. Adam still the cutest
I'm an adam main. Please stay were are in endangered species.
Ill come back maybe, i justneed to get full progression on dwight first.
Whenever I see a P3 Quentin as killer I get so terrified of them.
Omg same
Uh yes.
Uh,no
Changing Pfp?
I like how this thread has just turned into people arguing who the hottest survivor is.
I mean, we all know deep down the most attractive survivor is of course this guy...
So you like to go into lockers?
Fine! You’re hired!
Close your mouth.
Probably not
Why should I?
You know I'm right...
HAHAHHAHHAAAHHAHA
pancake.
Be nice to the queen.
n o
We know the most beautiful survivor is adam. SO CLOSE IT
Why are you people so mean to my baby
because i can and also jane's hot
Yui is ewww
I am gonna main David. This beard he has in the new cosmetic... 😫
I like it.
No u
Andhes 🔥
Nah u
I main her I love her outfit
Holy mother of...
There's gotta be a story behind this face - did he get kicked in the nuts by plague, and suddenly realized it's one of his kinks?
I just can't stop staring at it LOL
Am I the only one who plays multiple survivors and killers?
As someone who plays all survivors, every survivor deserves love!
Well maybe not Bill... Hes my least favourite sorry L4D fans