'Spread The Sickness' Challenge - How?

Alright, three matches with plague now, and the challenge still didn't count.

I have everything from hitting survivors 6 times with vile purge, hitting them with my weapon while infected and hitting them at max infectionlevel

neither counted.

Help?

Comments

  • I think it might be a glitched challenge. I would suggest running double Emetics and going purely for full infections, or her purple emetic and purple toe.

  • You need to fully infect a healthy Survivor for +1 progress. I don't think it works if they are injured when they become fully infected.

    The relevant score event should be "Sickness Damage".

  • @Madjura said:

    You need to fully infect a healthy Survivor for +1 progress. I don't think it works if they are injured when they become fully infected.

    The relevant score event should be "Sickness Damage".

    i did that, it didn't count.

    Can't they word their challenges clearer? :(

  • I made it in one trail. I just played normally, infect them, then hit with weapon. They all cleansed immediately and I switch to corrupt purge. I got fully infected survivor once or twice, so it probably count injurу by corrupt purge instead.

  • I think by "Vile Purge" it means her overall power and not just her sickness. So Corrupt Purge should count too.

  • I think it's a misprint and they meant to say "Corrupt Purge," not Vile Purge. I completed the challenge by injuring the survivors 6 times with Corrupt Purge.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I think it's a misprint and they meant to say "Corrupt Purge," not Vile Purge. I completed the challenge by injuring the survivors 6 times with Corrupt Purge.

    Oh okay that makes sense bc I didn't get it on my first vile purge only run but my next survivors were all cleansers and it would've been a waste not to go big red

  • I completed it yesterday. Just puked on them and continued with my day. Eventually, they will be fully infected. If 2 cleanse and you can infect them again, you can complete the challenge in one match.

  • Yeah, I'm confused by the wording on this.

    What is the difference between this and "Fever Pitch", aside from having to get an additional two survivors?

    Plague is an inadequate Killer and I do not want to use her any more than necessary, especially without a clear idea of what I'm trying to achieve in the challenge. It would be nice for some official explanation as to what is required here.

    Thanks.

  • Ha, it's finally the time of the plague mains! You shall all fail to complete these challenges, while me and the two other plague mains get them first try but still end up getting 1-2 kills!

  • @Altarf said:

    Ha, it's finally the time of the plague mains! You shall all fail to complete these challenges, while me and the two other plague mains get them first try but still end up getting 1-2 kills!

    Preach it! Though I took it to mean you had to fully infect them with the puke hit rather than just get a sickness damage score event, so I played really stupidly and was allergic to M1s, abandoned targets as soon as I saw a healthy survivor to schlurf at, didn't drink from fountains. They triggered auto corrupt purge and reset the fountains twice that game, I was so determinately spreading the love on them.

  • Can confirm now, it is INDEED Corrupt Purge, not Vile. Devs, please

  • No only is it the wrong Purge in the description (Rift challenge designers don't play the game: confirmed) it doesn't even Spread Sickness.

  • I got it with vile purge, just waited for them to fully be sick (drop a health state) they cleansed and I got a couple more to make 6.

    I guess corrupt works as well

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167714#Comment_2167714

    i did that, it didn't count.

    Can't they word their challenges clearer? :(

    Or better yet why not add a session condition counter then you'd know if you did it right once twice etc its not a big ask and anytime they get things wrong you can figure it out without having to read forums just saying this would be a nice add.

  • I know I'm late on this. However, it still can not be completed with vile purge. You have to HIT survivors with corrupt purge (the red puke). You don't have to injure them, downing and I even think putting a survivor into deep wound with it counts towards the challenge too.