No Survival points for Struggle skillchecks :(
very bad.... i was hopping get points from them, and also from the pyramid cage ones...
very bad.... i was hopping get points from them, and also from the pyramid cage ones...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope they do eventually
Feels like a very strange oversight, especially since getting Survival points to 8,000 is damn near impossible.
Aww I was really hoping it would, this would be a great, easy way to give survivors more bp gains in survival...
They really should add those. Increasing in number with every passed skill check.
Why is this not a thing?!
I hope the add the points, we could use them.
I'm hoping this is a bug, and that they will tell us a hotfix is coming ASAP. It makes zero sense for the points for struggling to have disappeared - they should have simply been tied to the skill checks.
i really wish you got points for succeeding the skill checks. survival is already hard enough to max out