I miss Tricksters lobby screen already

I really wish there was a way to toggle which lobby you wanted, because I know I really miss it already.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Seriously. It's a real shame that when the old lobbies are gone, they're gone. I'd love the option to choose my own lobby scene and menu music.

  • I hated it, so I'm glad, but would like the option to select a different one. Or have it change depending on which killer is selected.

  • Is the Trickster opening still there I really like that. He looks so good in it that it makes me almost forget he's not fun.

  • Ngl, I kinda wish they had a lobby screen rotation! (Kinda like how Overwatch has a lobby screen rotation based on maps.) I just think it'd be awesome to have it go through a cycle of different lobby screens, since there have been a lot of amazing ones that I'd love to see again. (And of course, the default one would also be in the mix- I just also miss Trickster's, and I don't think I've ever stopped missing the Silent Hill one.)

  • Perfectly represents the chapter if you ask me

    It arrived, and then almost immediately after BHVR was hyping people up for Resident Evil

    A filler lobby for a filler chapter

  • I must admit that lobby was one of my favourites, I loved the theme of it.

  • We need a lobby toggle rotation so you could choose! Same with lobby music :)

    Maybe it could be a prestige reward.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Seriously. It's a real shame that when the old lobbies are gone, they're gone. I'd love the option to choose my own lobby scene and menu music.

    This is something I been thinking about for the longest. They should add an option so we could chose any background them from old chapters. I really like that trickster music though and that Korean themed background, been tired of that guitar theme.

  • @Mandy said:

    I must admit that lobby was one of my favourites, I loved the theme of it.

    I liked it but without a map of those back alleys and fire escapes, it was kind of a letdown at the same time. They really should have released a map with him.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2162384#Comment_2162384

    This is something I been thinking about for the longest. They should add an option so we could chose any background them from old chapters. I really like that trickster music though and that Korean themed background, been tired of that guitar theme.

    Same I really don't care much for it.

  • @Luciferr_2nd said:

    We need a lobby toggle rotation so you could choose! Same with lobby music :)

    Maybe it could be a prestige reward.

    We need something, because I wish I could have it back already lol.

  • Huh I'm confused? For what exactly, if you don't mind?

  • @unluckycombo said:

    Ngl, I kinda wish they had a lobby screen rotation! (Kinda like how Overwatch has a lobby screen rotation based on maps.) I just think it'd be awesome to have it go through a cycle of different lobby screens, since there have been a lot of amazing ones that I'd love to see again. (And of course, the default one would also be in the mix- I just also miss Trickster's, and I don't think I've ever stopped missing the Silent Hill one.)

    Yea the silent hill one was amazing. I really loved blights too. I didn't care that much for twins but it was okay, but by far my favorite one was Tricksters.

  • The guitar theme music

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2162429#Comment_2162429

    I liked it but without a map of those back alleys and fire escapes, it was kind of a letdown at the same time. They really should have released a map with him.

    Honestly a map based off of Seoul would've been amazing. I really wish we did get one with him. It would've looked amazing if done right.

  • Oh yeah, at this point it's annoying haha. hearing that theme over, and over again. It's a shame I remember when this update was coming out no one had any clue how the killer was going to look like, and what abilities he would have. I certainly did not expect how the trickster turned out to be. It feels just like yesterday, it's a shame he only got 5 minutes of fame. He is underrated at least to me it feels like it.

  • @Mandy said:

    I must admit that lobby was one of my favourites, I loved the theme of it.

    I feel like so much work goes into creating those backgrounds, just to be thrown away forever after a couple of months. It all seems like a big waste to me tbh.

    Hope you guys will introduce the possibility to toggle which background you want at will in the future.

  • @Trickstaaaaa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2162451#Comment_2162451

    Oh yeah, at this point it's annoying haha. hearing that theme over, and over again. It's a shame I remember when this update was coming out no one had any clue how the killer was going to look like, and what abilities he would have. I certainly did not expect how the trickster turned out to be. It feels just like yesterday, it's a shame he only got 5 minutes of fame. He is underrated at least to me it feels like it.

    Same extremely underrated in terms of aesthetic and everything. It was a lot different which I really liked about the whole chapter. Plus 200+ hours counting on Trickster still lol.

  • There's no way they'll be throwing out the effort they put into these special lobbies. They gotta add a lobby selection feature.

  • @glitchboi said:

    There's no way they'll be throwing out the effort they put into these special lobbies. They gotta add a lobby selection feature.

    One can only hope. I really hope it becomes a feature sometime eventually not in 5 years I hope...

  • Well, I hated Trickster's lobby but I would love to have the option to change it as we please.

    Halloween 2017 lobby is just S Tier imo, and I would use it 24/7 if I could:

    image.png