What killer in dbd would you be afraid of to see in real life?
Demo
Demo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty much any of them.
Even Trickster or Legion, even though I'd probably be able to take them on one-on-one.
All of them. They crazy
All of them obviously.
Yes
All of them.
blight. I would be terrified to look out my window to see a angry midget with a cane running down the street pinballing off of #########
Literally all of them.
Twins for sure. Charlotte hard to look at on screen not to could not imagine the sight (and smell) irl oh and her fuking Gremlin as brother ######### no thx.
Probably clown or slinger
Clown would do some ######### up ######### to you and slinger would pull a harpoon through your chest
Even if he wasn't evil, Clown looks like he buries bodies in his crawl space.
Myers for sure, I had a terrible nightmare with him, in which he harassed me where I lived and I had to escape from him but he kept following me and it was horrible to be honest. Like I don't want to die in my dreams like any freddy lmao victim does.
Demo simply because he is nowhere close to human. The rest of the killer's I could see as somebody in full get-up on the NYC subway or something.
All of them
Demogorgon. All the others look like people, but Demogorgon is a genuine monster.
Nea
wdym? legion is just an edgy teen behind a mask. as for trickster, hes just a musician with a weird bat.
most of the killers but if i had to pick one itd be oni
They are all terrifying one way or the other. The only one I don't find fisically scary is Freddy, since he's a burnt wierdo with a weapon of dubious efficacy (I actually think it's more likely to hurt the wielder's fingers than the victim). Obviously I'm talking about his fisical appearance, not his lore.
just give him some steroids and he'll leave you alone
No, because then he'll know you can get your hands on steroids, so he'll come back for more.
All of them
Definately the clown π³π
The others I'd have a massive party with literally. Of course hiding the kitchen knives from Michael.
I'm gonna guess he has bigger issues when he's drunk.
Hillbilly or Bubba, I don't know why but Chainsaws scare the ######### out of me.
Bubbas adorable.
Hillbilly tho? Yeah man I see your point. π³
I just asked this exact same question a few weeks ago, lol.
Someone appreciates your point amego own it π
I'm going to file a copyright. My rights have been infringed upon.
i'd assume that i'm meeting them in the real world without entity magic, so probably demo.
everyone else would look like cosplay and most of the killers would just flat out die the moment they exited the entity's realm
Michael Myers for sure. Most of the others donβt want to kill.
Legion came prepared and came in numbers, and Trickster can attack me from a distance.
If I had a gun or something, I would 100% kill either of them. But I don't.
I mean if I have to pick one... Freddy.
Trickster because that's probably the most embarrassing one to be killed by. You go up to heaven(or down to hell) you'd be talking with other people and ask How did you die?
"I stepped in a bear trap and took a machete to the gut"
"I got hit by a chainsaw"
"A dude who couldn't stop laughing electrocuted me to death"
"yeah......I got hit by several knives by some punk that doesn't know which gender he identifies as"
tie between Myers and Bubba
Either Myers or Oni.
I think all of them except trickster and legion, I am confident I could give them a run for their money.
And Clown, I know my cardio game is better than his, so I'm out, and with my tolerance, that bottle ain't doing ######### to me.
Everyone else tho........damn
Like a lot of people said - all of them.
However, I always found the Doctor is one of the creepiest looking ones in the game. I remember when he first came out, his appearance really creeped me out. Soooo depending on looks irl I'd say the Doctor xD