It's horrifying.
I never realized how insane Claudette looks. She's literally staring into my soul.
Her new model looks so much better.
Tagged:
Trusted
I never realized how insane Claudette looks. She's literally staring into my soul.
Her new model looks so much better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still looks better than my love life!
...Oh wait..
This one looks the best so far imo.
New Claudette looks great!
Claudette is the biggest improvement so far IMO.
Best one so far, 100%
They should rework her voice while they're at it
Yeah, I liked the other ones, but Claudette looks the best so far.
It looks the same but with smaller eyes.
The new version looks older. And angry. I prefer the general shape of her old hair more, it helped widen her face instead of elongate it.
Digging this new one too.
I fell asleep so I didn't get to see this in time, but yeah Claudette looked horrendous, the new one looks fresh. And they gave her new animations, sick!
Thousand-yard stare.
She's having Vietnam flashbacks.
My main girl looking amazing! She looks the best so far!
IMO her lips should be darker or at least her top lip should be darker, it looks like she's wearing a light brown lipstick right now.
I like this HD model. They are doing great.
Don't you think that you're being watched when walking close to a bush? Bushes have eyes ya know
Is that a threat I smell?
Umm she's kinda missing her top lip in the video, I hope they fix that.
She is the best one so far out of the reworks.
Hair looks amazing.
Although I am bummed that most expressions have been removed. Dwight scared, Claude worried, Meg....ummm.... Aggressive? Lol
It's not a threat, it's reality