What's The Most Annoying thing a Noob can do?
What does everyone consider the most annoying thing a nooby DBD player can do?
For me it's wasting pallets when the killer isn't even chasing them mainly because I am still traumatized about the time a Dwight wasted a pallet I could loop when the killer was trying to tunnel me off hook. This is why I DC at least twice a day.
Comments
Self Care or open a chest whilst I'm standing next to them
Using hook escape attempts for no reason.
Run towards a hooked survivor while being chased by the killer. This one can completely destroy any chance for a survivor team.
Fast vault near you or throw down pallet near you first 15 seconds of game
Try to flame the killer in the endgame chat for something they didn't understand. I've had teammates/opponents with 50 hours blow up at the killer because of an add-on or perk they genuinely didn't understand. I got reported for running Padded Jaws. Saw a Huntress get reported for the 1-shot build (where you run Iri head, no belt, and 4 I stadown perks). The worst was a survivor that was just the most toxic thing ever, killer literaly dropped them on hatch, and they screamed in the chat about how the killer sucked and didn't even know how to close the hatch right. Killer was console, too.
Similar to this,
I had a survivor message me and one of their teammates that I was using a crutch top tier killer and I should use someone who actually takes skill to use.
I was trapper....who I havent used in years and never mained
The most annoying thing is cleansing against plague, but even red ranks do that and it blows my mind lol.
Gloat over the fact they beat you.
sandbagging. had a few moments as survivor working on a gen with someone, killer starts running over to us and we run the same direction, (both of us running towards a loop and the survivor drops the pallet right in front of me and i get grabbed.
Predropping pallets and holding W. They aren't aware of the evil meta they are performing.
As survivor: blindly hook trade and fail miserably with no gens done. Running at killer in general is pretty cringe.
As killer: disconnect
The most annoying thing is when a noob cant count. There is one hooked person, the killer is chasing another person and two noobs walk together to a gen and start doing it for 40 seconds. Who do they expect to unhook?
The sad thing is most of the stuff people have mentioned here you can see in red rank solo queue lol.
Crouching everywhere and hiding all game
Same thing here. Got flamed over xbox chat for hacking he said and I quote " u r trash and scum u r definitely a hacker how did u always know where i was ur so reported " All I did was run nurses calling on Doctor ( I did 4k ). Even told him to read both but he just blocked me right after that. He was rank 18 to be fair but also to be fair all he had to do was read I kept finding him specifically because he ran selfcare and did not stop
Literally doing nothing and hiding. A noob survivor is more useful on a hook than doing literally anything else.
This isnt a joke, at least when they're on the hook the killer has to check back on them and it forces some kind of pressure on the game.
Had one just today where I had saved someone off hook while the killer was chasing someone else. I was healing her, hear the heartbeat, see the killer approaching, so I use FTP and bolt.
For some reason, the Kate I just gave an extra health state to just glued herself to my back, meaning we were both in a chase as opposed to splitting up so he'd lose at least one of us.
Also, literally any dumb unhooks. I could be sneaking in for a safe unhook and then someone comes screaming in with the killer on their tail to go for the points.