Best dbd ships
This is the best ship for me in my opinion.
Survivor: David and Dwight.
Killer: Blight and Hag.
Tagged:
Trusted
This is the best ship for me in my opinion.
Survivor: David and Dwight.
Killer: Blight and Hag.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Trickster & Kate
nea & daddy Myers
nea just want to give daddy Myers huggie wuggies
cringe
:3
Herman and Talbot.
I know, I'm a genius, no need to thank me.
Feel free to kill me all Jeff X Kate people but we all know Jane and Jeff are a better match
As for killer clown and his VHS porn
What about TheGannMan X Yui
I've gotta go with the one on the Swamp map. The big one with the basement spawn in it. That's prolly my favorite ship in the game.
No, it's the little crashed one with the generator and the window
Luckily, they said "ships". Both of us can be winners! :D
:D
you're right!
If the dating sim becomes a reality, you could ship whomever you wanted. :P
Kate and Zarina.
Susie x Dwight. She just needs a nice boy.
Spirit x Oni
Meg x Dwight
And David x ME
Yui x Yun Jin
My favourite DBD ship is Freddy x Pig.
I'm gonna be the wild person that says 'em-
Dr. Phil (Wraith and Doctor)
Jayers (Jake and Myers)
Neon Toxicity (My and my bud's ship name for Nea and Feng)
Felix and Pyramid Head
Jayers is def my favourite, but Neon Toxicity is a close second for me. I'm also a fan of Jake×Steve (Purely because I can't help but ship my mains-). The rest of the ones above are my faves.
I don't dislike what they did with Wraith & Nurse, but other than that i prefer to not get into that stuff.
Thanks for the feedback
We got Oni x me along with Pyramid Head x me and of course we can't forget Trapper x me.
I can feel Yui has some feelings for Kate, So #K8UE for me.
Jake.
Just Jake.
Me and Felix 🤤
I ship nea with cybil cause I think they're both imposter survivors.
Best ship?
The Pale Rose
I ship Jane_Is_Mega_Thicc with the Clown ❤️❤️❤️
I"m still behind one of the oldest ships in this game - Meg and Nea forever.
Spirit X Oni
*shakily loads shells into shotgun*
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE
Sluzzy x Lord_Tony
david x dwight ofc
LOL