What killer needs a nerf the most??

For me It’s either Spirit, or Nurse. What about you???

Comments

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143940#Comment_2143940

    Running in circles is how dbd is enjoyed by a lot of people hence why they hate killers who don’t do it.

    The only killer that needs toning down imo is nurse since just ignores the entire game

    Not according to the dev stats. Lowest kill rate.

    Btw, whenever a video gets shown, where survivors rush gens in 3 minutes. People come in storming that not everyone plays like that.

    Now parting from that base, why do survivors want Nurse nerfs, when not every Nurse plays on god mode? Only a couple of them. Most Nurses play actually quite poorly and can be juked (you know, that other thing apart from stealth and running in circles, that survivors can do to lose the killer).

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144243#Comment_2144243

    Not according to the dev stats. Lowest kill rate.

    Btw, whenever a video gets shown, where survivors rush gens in 3 minutes. People come in storming that not everyone plays like that.

    Now parting from that base, why do survivors want Nurse nerfs, when not every Nurse plays on god mode? Only a couple of them. Most Nurses play actually quite poorly and can be juked (you know, that other thing apart from stealth and running in circles, that survivors can do to lose the killer).

    I agree that most nurses don’t fall into that category but that doesn’t mean that potential is still there.

    That’s also why I want smaller maps and more predictable spawns so survivors can’t do 3 gens in one chase.

    Cutting down these extreme cases is a great thing

    Also if we are going off stats shouldn’t pig get nerfed? Her kill rate is very high

  • Eh most killers are okay. They one killers that needs a nerf would be spirit. Maybe make it a bit easier to tell were the spirt is when she is phasing, but most killers are an okay place.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143634#Comment_2143634

    They're not good Hags if they are relying on downing unhooks or MYC easy downs. Though I'm the type that likes to challenge myself and play more active and fair to the other side and not use the easiest and cheapest methods to win. People wouldn't hate Hag as much if more people played her more aggressive web instead of 5 traps at a hook Hag.

    that what good hags do all the time though make a 3-4 gen hook someone in their web and walk around the hook

    I mean they don trap up the hook but they do trap it at least once

  • i would hesitate on making sweeping changes to killers before upping solo information. totem count and a hex that affects anyone should be shown to everyone, plus at the very least the survivor reveal of kindred should be basekit. and then we can talk about how much nurse and spirit need to go down the toilet 😂

  • I don’t think any killer needs a base kit nerf at all.

    The only things that should be nerfed are certain add ons, IMO. Scalped Topknot, for example. I also feel like if they remove the power recharge buff from Spirit’s duration add ons it would make her a lot more balanced. Getting to basically run 3 add ons every game (because all Spirits run duration add ons, let’s be honest) is stupid on a killer that’s strong already.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    I had a match today, as Spirit in Ormond. Using Dragon grib / Haunted ground / Make your choice / Noed.

    Early game, I saw a survivor trying to cleanse my Haunted ground, I act like didnt see them, but I phased back and grab. A hook in under 1min. No need to say, I have alot pressure from that hook.

    Funny thing, that was the only phase I did in that game, the rest I just "standing mind game". Still had 9/12 hooks. 2k.

    Yeah, when people start calling "standing still" a mind game, you know something is wrong ;)

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144247#Comment_2144247

    I agree that most nurses don’t fall into that category but that doesn’t mean that potential is still there.

    That’s also why I want smaller maps and more predictable spawns so survivors can’t do 3 gens in one chase.

    Cutting down these extreme cases is a great thing

    Also if we are going off stats shouldn’t pig get nerfed? Her kill rate is very high

    I think the best way to reduce the gen rush would be an additional objective. No need for smaller maps, when survivors have to finish something else alongside gens.

    Pigs high kill rate is probably because of the low pick rate. If more people played Pig, it would have a much lower kill rate. But then again, most things will probably balance out once the MMR goes live.

  • Not a nerf but a rework for Spirit.

    Freddy's Snares should have gotten a rework instead of nerfing his kit. Strong killers should have high skill floors is why I believe this.

    Pyramid Head's cooldown for his skillshot needs nerfed imo.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144257#Comment_2144257

    I think the best way to reduce the gen rush would be an additional objective. No need for smaller maps, when survivors have to finish something else alongside gens.

    Pigs high kill rate is probably because of the low pick rate. If more people played Pig, it would have a much lower kill rate. But then again, most things will probably balance out once the MMR goes live.

    I think the kill rate on pig comes down to her add ons. Tampered timer and crate of gears are ridiculous on some maps.

    A second objective could work but it’s unlikely they’ll add it since the games simplicity is one of the reasons it’s more popular than something like home sweet home

  • None. Survivors need to stop whining about this already safe game.


    I know people gonna dislike this, but maybe idk not go to where you think spirit is if you believe she is phasing?


    Maybe chain tiles instead of using the same thing constantly and complain about slowing down loops?


    Maybe remember its 4v1 game. Doing gens beats all. For spirit she is 110. She cant be in 4 places at once. Sure she can phase fast. But thats it. She got nerfed a lot already. And its okay to have strong killers. Just like its okay for swf to exist.

  • To be honest, i don't think any killer really needs a nerf. If however i was to give one, it would probably be spirit? But knowing BHVR, if we ask for one,they are gonna go overboard and make her terrible. Soo as i said, no killer NEEDS a nerf.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    None. Survivors need to stop whining about this already safe game.

    I know people gonna dislike this, but maybe idk not go to where you think spirit is if you believe she is phasing?

    Maybe chain tiles instead of using the same thing constantly and complain about slowing down loops?

    Maybe remember its 4v1 game. Doing gens beats all. For spirit she is 110. She cant be in 4 places at once. Sure she can phase fast. But thats it. She got nerfed a lot already. And its okay to have strong killers. Just like its okay for swf to exist.

    what is spirit nerf a lot ? mind telling me ? since what i see is useless nerf and this is one of the untouched killer for long time

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Rin_Yamaoka

  • if you compared to the buff she gets it outweight the buff with the nerfs

  • @odra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2144347#Comment_2144347

    what is spirit nerf a lot ? mind telling me ? since what i see is useless nerf and this is one of the untouched killer for long time

    https://deadbydaylight.fandom.com/wiki/Rin_Yamaoka

    Addon nerfs. Collusin nerfs. Vaulting nerfs.

  • @Callisto_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143758#Comment_2143758

    Really? I wasn’t around back then but doesn’t she move incredibly fast during phasing and survivors don’t know which direction you’re coming from

    On release, you could hear her phasing sound when in her terror radius. So survivors knew mid-chase when she was phasing so there was no way for her to use the stand still mind game and it made her really hard to catch people in loops given her base speed is 110%. 110% killers rely heavily on their power to catch people in loops.

    Keep in mind this was when she still had collision so she could find people by running into them, she could still mind game windows as she didn't have a window vault animation by design, and her spirit beads were Laughably OP.

    So they took away the tell and it raised her from underpowered to hated almost overnight.

  • like i said the nerf is not a lot, its laughably sufficient, her power didnt like this on start but dev gives her buff to make her from okay killer to most nerf needed killer, compared to freddy I still choose her to be nerfed than freddy

  • Thanks for your feedback:)

  • @Eninya said:

    Deathslinger. Why a ranged killer doesn't have a terror radius, has near-hitscan, and extreme range, is beyond me. Huntress has a 45 meter hum, hatchet wind-up with very loud audio cues, slower hatchet throws with speed that only increases if you hold it, and has to reload specifically at lockers--time consuming, and inconvenient a lot of the time, and isn't conducive with chases. But Deathslinger? He's a Huntress with none of those weaknesses.

    Because Huntress can spam but Deathslinger has only one shot. And then when he reload, he will lose so many time. And he is %110. I dont think any problem with Deathslinger.

    Spirit need nerf only. She is so annoying, so op and 0 counterplay.

  • @jooeevela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245739/what-killer-needs-a-nerf-the-most

    They should nerf Freddy, the teleport to gens could be an addon, with pop is so frustating, they should remove it from his his basekit.

    Then make dream pallets basekit. Freddy will swap snares and pallets with ctrl. Also buff snares with that: When survivor trigger snare, survivor will freeze for 3 seconds.

    So then they can remove teleport power.

  • Nurse doesn't need nerf she's high skill required killer and she's counterable unlike spirit

  • It's gotta be Nurse. People prioritizing nerfing Spirit and Freddy when Nurse exists is kind of a joke. Nurse and Freddy have powers that have plenty of counterplay. Nurse just goes through walls, and is theoretically uncounterable.

  • @Eninya said:

    Deathslinger. Why a ranged killer doesn't have a terror radius, has near-hitscan, and extreme range, is beyond me. Huntress has a 45 meter hum, hatchet wind-up with very loud audio cues, slower hatchet throws with speed that only increases if you hold it, and has to reload specifically at lockers--time consuming, and inconvenient a lot of the time, and isn't conducive with chases. But Deathslinger? He's a Huntress with none of those weaknesses.

    Your hyperbolic rhetoric makes your argument hard to take seriously. 24 meters is somehow "no terror radius"? Really? And given how much I have to lead shots with the redeemer at max range, I find it hard to take your "near hitscan" laughable.

    You think he's OP eh? And yet... huntress is considered by most to be stronger than Deathslinger as her hits save her considerably more time. She gets instant results from her hits - he has to waste time reeling you for the hope that he'll get a hit.

    No, Huntress is the better chaser and will down you every single time she hits you with her hatchet when you're wounded. Deathslinger can't guarantee a down when you are wounded and his power wastes time to get results. This is why he has things she doesn't - to make up for this deficiency.

  • Spirit, probably. Freddy isn't OP, he's overtuned (which is why his nerf will only hurt people who just spammed his snares), and Nurse isn't OP in the slightest.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143602#Comment_2143602

    What part of wraith you want toned down?

    Or what changes you would make on him?

    Probably slow him down coming out of stealth. Sadly it doesn't feel good on his end, but it's gotten to the point he can even wack someone sprint bursting away. I low key love the character, but I cannot say I even remotely enjoy facing him now as he is just so dang fast.

  • @VexTheHex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2143937#Comment_2143937

    Probably slow him down coming out of stealth. Sadly it doesn't feel good on his end, but it's gotten to the point he can even wack someone sprint bursting away. I low key love the character, but I cannot say I even remotely enjoy facing him now as he is just so dang fast.

    They already did that and I don't think decreasing it more would be a good idea.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2145476#Comment_2145476

    They already did that and I don't think decreasing it more would be a good idea.

    I don't really know what to do with him, maybe at least if he receives no nerfs... remove his bell add ons. Both of them are basically free hit machines, and I never like the one that made the bell ringer silent... cause it just removes part of his identity.

  • Since people are just naming off random killers, I say nerf the pig too.

  • Let's just ruin the game even more for killers...

1 2 ›