I think the point is to gather feedback for future killers. There's been a vocal enough opinion that Trickster isn't really deserving of his title, as it has little to do with his power. They're likely gauging whether that's actually a problem people care about (as to avoid it in the future) or if it's just people complaining to complain.
Personally I felt extremely neutral about a lot of things in this survey.
I get that a little but I don't think we needed so many questions about it lol I think it would've been simpler to just ask "Do you believe the Trickster would've been better suited to a different name? (Disregarding the lore)".
That with having Scooby Doo as an option in the hopeful licences section made this whole survey feel absolutely pointless lol
There was no option for "boring." The Twins are boring and lackluster. The Plague's puke is comical. DbD's idea of gore and body horror is so dull, and the survey gives me the impression they're worried they're going to extremes. ๐คฃ
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh lol I thought the same loooool.
When i think of DBDโs killers plague is the last one to come to mind
Me but with Trickster
Can someone link me to the survey?
Check DBD twitter
This felt that such a weird and pointless survey lol why would it matter what we think about the Tricksters name?! Your not going to change it lol
This felt nearly as unimportant as the survey we did about what we wanted in the rift this time last year (still haven't noticed a difference).
Survey is closed. I looked on twitter about an hour ago.
Thanks for the help!
I found it...
it wasn't good.
I get that a little but I don't think we needed so many questions about it lol I think it would've been simpler to just ask "Do you believe the Trickster would've been better suited to a different name? (Disregarding the lore)".
That with having Scooby Doo as an option in the hopeful licences section made this whole survey feel absolutely pointless lol
I didn't have that question on my survey. ๐ I'm guessing it's another time they added questions after sharing the link. ๐
I just took the survey on ps4
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PSATs This is the survey link
Survey is not closed. Mandy just posted the link here
Yeah its back open now. I went on Twitter earlier and it said 'currently closed'
I'm seriously pissed off because they didn't say TWD the game in one of their licenses smh
They asked a bunch of questions about his name lol
"What do you think of these images?"
There was no option for "boring." The Twins are boring and lackluster. The Plague's puke is comical. DbD's idea of gore and body horror is so dull, and the survey gives me the impression they're worried they're going to extremes. ๐คฃ
I didn't get 1 question about him when I took it. 2 different plague pics but nothing on Trickster.
Oh ok lol