sooooo hmmmm
I mean ######### it I would want it.
I mean ######### it I would want it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lovecraft County could be really good.
also hmm yeah considering the timing of the announcement and that whole contraversy xD
Seeing Supernatural made me want to scream in the best way possible! ๐
Scooby Doo or Rambo?
Your choice, community.
gimme velma as a survivor or I riot
I think we all know what the community wants *coughs scooby doo*
It was a trick question.
We're getting both.
In the same chapter.
We were never going to get Resident Evil.
Lets go BHVR make it happen who cares about re I wanna loop all nurse as scooby doo
If you grew up with Scooby Doo then I think you would know that the real monster is Scrappy. Eff that little effer. Make him the killer and then I'll be horrified.
They have one missed call in there. I'd take that anyday of the week. Such an underrated movie.
Are we going to unmask the killer if we escape?
I def donโt hate the Scooby Doo option as long as Daphne is playable lol and Velma.
The only good thing All-Kill has done is provide people like me the perfect excuse to want stuff like Scooby Doo in the game
SCOOBERT DOOBERT IN RED BY RAYLIGHT?????
finally maskless trapper.
I'm expecting this by December, BHVR.
When scooby doo is an option and Child's play isn't
There goes what little hope i had left for the chuckster
Sometimes i really wonder if doing those surveys matter.
Rambo only if he is the killer
Scooby-Doo and gang should be legendary skins tbh
Dwight- shaggy (similar personality)
Fred- Felix
Daphne- Kate
Velma- Meg
Scooby- Nea
Look, why would you want a scooby doo chapter... if we don't get a new map with teleport-door-hallways?
it is its just alphabeticlaly so it aint in the SS
EDIT:"NVM i really thought it was there im just blind
Alright made a poll to see if Rambo or scooby doo is.more favored to be added lol
There were alot of non-horror options in that section. Guessing DBD moving away from horror and going to just add anything. ๐
No.. it was ignored and brushed off until they were about to get a massive amount of bad press over it. Then it became a priority and was rushed into the game.
There was a massive shitstorm brewing after Almo said "stop blabbering on about colorblind mode" and a bunch of people were super angry. a short while afrter that colorblind was announced and they literally said they didnt want to announce it this early. TLDR: Almo said something that twitter took as ablist so they had to drop colorblind asap as damage control.
There was one annoying question which used Oni as defence for Trickster's non horror genre look. Oni is way more menacing and actually looks like a killer to fear.
This was also quite a no-brainer. there might as wel not have been another option
oh my ######### god how did I miss that. I regret my choices.