tbh I am not hoping its Claire for the RE chapter
If we get Hunk imma scream, I just wanna see mah boi in dbd
If we get Hunk imma scream, I just wanna see mah boi in dbd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Man I like HUNK a lot but I don't think he would be a great choice. Him being covered on body armor and being very combat trained just wouldn't feel like a great fit in this game. He is probably less believable than any of the other re characters imo
Now I do want him to come in RE again though in a significant way
I think they’re doing a male and a female survivor so we can get legendary skins for both genders
Thats fair, I also wanna see him in his own main line game, just wanna see Hunk in another game in some sort of way
If we do and one is hunk, I might buy my first legendary skin that day
Yeah i totally agree. It's so weird to me we never hear about him, Billy Coen, and Rebecca Chambers hardly ever again.
I hope they reappear but at this point they are all pretty old so they may never return sadly
I just want Jill.
Now if it's Alice, we riot
I am hoping for Leon and Claire, they are the only characters I really know and I like the most lol
Same
def
I'm in the minority on this but I'd want Billy Coen and Rebecca Chambers in it lol.
No I really want Claire in the game.
You're all forgetting the greatest character in the history of video games.
No Barry, no buy.
Me too, screw her. When I played her part of the campaign I purposely died over and over again just to see her die.
I knew I should have picked her first just to get it over with.
But yeah, the hunk would be nice.
I'm going to invite the wrath of the RE fans and gods alike here but... I'd love RE6 Sherry Birkin. I love her as a character and her design is adorable!
Hunk would work as a legendary skin if I had to pick 2 survivors it would be Leon and Claire
Remember that leak we got on capcom a while back well on 2024 it was said that a new RE game would come out called Resident Evil Hunk. I think that will be his game possibly
i just want Leon, dont care about the others
Might have to buy it immediately upon release
Umm yes please. Rebecca needs her damn comeback. Supposedly re8 was rev4 and it starred rebecca
I honestly see the Forgotten Soldier being the survivor we get for this chapter, he's the one that fits in the most with the doom and gloom style of the game