Adept Rewards.
Do you think when you adapet a Killer or Survivor that you should get something? Like maybe a keychain, Hook decoration or some piece of clothing/weapon? Esp Killers as that is harder to achieve.
Do you think when you adapet a Killer or Survivor that you should get something? Like maybe a keychain, Hook decoration or some piece of clothing/weapon? Esp Killers as that is harder to achieve.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah agree fully. This game has next to nothing in regards to rewards and things to unlock.
A charm that is a bust of the character you get adept with and some bp would be cool.
I actually made a post on how we can fix the grind of the game, if you want me to link it (promise i'm not self promoting)
Adept is just an achievement like any other.
Oh yes go for it, just especially after the hubbie was watching True Talent and it took him 20 so matches to get his adept and how much a killer has to do to get it lol
Here you go homeslice, feel free to leave any suggestions!
How to make Killer less stressful yet still challenging (another brain dump) — Dead By Daylight
i cant see no links, not sure if it's me lol
Try hovering over the second sentence with your mouse
That works I guess but I was thinking something cosmetic wise
i found your post via your profile lol
nice
Yes, because most of the time you have to actually go out of the way to get them.
Don't get me wrong, I like completing my achievements; it's just that I wish I had a bit more to show for it.
Yes i was like how do i even know i have had an adept without looking in the trophy section which i barely ever do :)
Yeah, I have a notification from Steam come down from the top of my screen. Otherwise, there's no other indication that I've got it (unless if I hop over to my profile.)
It's a really good idea. Hopefully they would also give extra copies of charms for those that upgraded from PS4 to PS5 and had to do adept Nurse twice!
I think you'll get an achievement on Steam.
I think that a charm figurine of the killer/survivor would be really cool. Just like these:
(Part of me wants a charm store but that's another topic.)
Also if it was to be an adept reward we don't want just re coloured skins, sadly Mr Mushwin has fallen prey to purchasing when it ends up free or just ended up like a regular one but re coloured. But esp for killers as it is more difficult :)
I literally have zero design to work on Steam achievements for any game, because they have zero meaning for me. Give me something in game, and that might actually make me want to work towards getting them. I'd be all for some shards or bloodpoints, etc.
Yes thats also good just anything really i think would be good :)