Resident Evil New Killer...

You all guessing that the Resident Evil Killer for DBD is going to be Mr. X or Nemesis but you fools don't realize this is BHVR running the show. You getting the Chainsaw Man from Resident Evil 4. They're gonna rehash Leatherface and Hillbilly's ability to this guy and call it a day.


chainsawguy.jpg


All jokes aside, for real, it's not going to be Mr. X nor Nemesis because Resident Evil Village is the hottest s**t in town right now. You think BHVR is going to miss the opportunity to bank on one of the biggest video game memes right now. You getting the big lady walking around all fancy-like suffocating the survivors between her delicious giant *****.

Let me tell you BHVR. You put this lady in your game, you will have so many players flooding in from all around the world throwing money at ya so fast that not even RE: Village can compete with your sales figures. People gonna be playing your game instead of RE: Village.


lady.jpg


Comments

  • She won't be the killer (at least for this release if they revisit re). A lot of people have been saying they want her in but it just won't happen for now. I'll make a thread on this since either keeps coming up

  • They can do anything really. The obvious stuff would be Mr. X, Nemesis, or another major enemy. They could also do smaller enemies like the dogs, or the cricket monsters, or the lizard monsters. They could also use the opportunity to make a RE4 chainsaw guy skin for Leatherface.

  • The teaser literally has an x I don't know man

  • @ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG said:

    The teaser literally has an x I don't know man

    Misdirection my friend, misdirection ^^

  • Not likely gonna be Lady D as even though she is dummy thick, I don’t think capcom or bhvr wants to risk re8 being bad

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Now they haven't outright said RE8 killer won't be in this chapter but here are a variety of reasons why it won't happen

    1. A killer from re8 would have abilities that spoil RE8 somewhat. Capcom would not want to risk spoiling their game before their game is even played by many people. Spoiling a game does put you at greater risk of less game sales. Capcom would not want to take any risks with their new release and I just don't think Capcom would share secret details of their game with another company prior to release

    2. Because RE8 hasn't released yet which means Capcom has had some time to make adjustments to the villans while bhvr has been working on their content for the chapter for some time now. I just don't see capcom sharing info on their villains with another company when they could still make major changes to the villains. Capcom would want to keep as much flexibility available to them until last minute while lending it out to bhvr would prevent them.

    3. Much bigger risk to use re8 content than Classics. The newer games are a lot more fixed amongst fans while games like re2 are very much loved by old and new fans. It would be a safer choice to pick characters from the most popular games than from a game that has yet to release which is hopefully good but it may not be.

    Some big reasons why she won't be in

  • It'll be Mr. X, and I'm fine with that. I'd like to see a big, hulking, mysterious trench coat-wearing stalker type in this game. I think he'd be a great fit.

    Granted, I do want to see more "creature" killers in this game (not that there aren't already quite a few, but it's been relative humans for a while now), and I also love Jack Baker, but he's just a random angry dad without context. Mr. X is the latest (and to many, most memorable) threat. He makes sense. It certainly WON'T be a third chainsaw maniac type.

  • Why are people thinking its going to be RE? We're getting The Giant Enemy Spider! as a killer.

  • I’m hoping for Nemesis, I think his Rocket Launcher could work as his power. Huge AOE only injures but can hit multiple survivors and has a long cooldown to balance it out.

    Maybe give him a secondary power that is a dash like Oni’s but it is strictly for mobility and you can not lunge during it, the cooldown when getting out of the dash needs to be a couple of seconds so it doesn’t make catching up to survivors and injuring them too easy.

  • @FairP1ayer said:

    I’m hoping for Nemesis, I think his Rocket Launcher could work as his power. Huge AOE only injures but can hit multiple survivors and has a long cooldown to balance it out.

    Maybe give him a secondary power that is a dash like Oni’s but it is strictly for mobility and you can not lunge during it, the cooldown when getting out of the dash needs to be a couple of seconds so it doesn’t make catching up to survivors and injuring them too easy.

    If he had a slow AOE rocket launcher as his main weapon, he would be the easiest to counter as a survivor. All they have to do is just not stay in a lump and his power is absolutely useless :D

  • @Sunbreaker7 said:

    You all guessing that the Resident Evil Killer for DBD is going to be Mr. X or Nemesis but you fools don't realize this is BHVR running the show. You getting the Chainsaw Man from Resident Evil 4. They're gonna rehash Leatherface and Hillbilly's ability to this guy and call it a day.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NRKXAJQV5RU2/chainsawguy.jpg

    All jokes aside, for real, it's not going to be Mr. X nor Nemesis because Resident Evil Village is the hottest s**t in town right now. You think BHVR is going to miss the opportunity to bank on one of the biggest video game memes right now. You getting the big lady walking around all fancy-like suffocating the survivors between her delicious giant *****.

    Let me tell you BHVR. You put this lady in your game, you will have so many players flooding in from all around the world throwing money at ya so fast that not even RE: Village can compete with your sales figures. People gonna be playing your game instead of RE: Village.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/II17B0GL7ZDG/lady.jpg

    Is it possible to read a post, and feel you got dumber after finishing it?

  • I'm hoping for william birkin but i'm pretty sure it's going to be mr. X

  • @Sunbreaker7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121457#Comment_2121457

    If he had a slow AOE rocket launcher as his main weapon, he would be the easiest to counter as a survivor. All they have to do is just not stay in a lump and his power is absolutely useless :D

    BHVR has been getting a hard on for ranged killers lately so I would be surprised if they didn’t try to make it work, next up is a shotgun killer at this rate.


    @Sonzaishinai said:

    I'm hoping for william birkin but i'm pretty sure it's going to be mr. X

    I would be cool with that, but I can settle for a G Birkin Stage 1 skin for The Blight too lol

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    She won't be the killer (at least for this release if they revisit re). A lot of people have been saying they want her in but it just won't happen for now. I'll make a thread on this since either keeps coming up

    I mean I think its due to the fact people want to get to sit on them

  • From what I understand, I heard somewhere that bhvr starts making chapters 3 chapters ahead and so the Resident Evil Chapter would have been being worked on starting in September around Blight's release. From what I was told, they didn't announced Resident Evil Village until October. I don't think Lady Dimitrescu will be a killer if that's true because I don't see why they'd start designing for a licensed killer that, at the time of starting the chapter, no one even knows exists yet.

    So I don't think Lady Dimitrescu will be a killer, but she might be a legendary skin for someone.

  • "Detras de ti imbecil" 😂

    Love RE4 they really could bring any enemy from the RE universe, there are a lot of candidates. But yea it will be probably Nemy or Mr x since they are the most popular.

  • @FairP1ayer said:

    I’m hoping for Nemesis, I think his Rocket Launcher could work as his power. Huge AOE only injures but can hit multiple survivors and has a long cooldown to balance it out.

    Maybe give him a secondary power that is a dash like Oni’s but it is strictly for mobility and you can not lunge during it, the cooldown when getting out of the dash needs to be a couple of seconds so it doesn’t make catching up to survivors and injuring them too easy.

    Dragging survivors with a tentacle could be cool too, and since we already have the deathslinger they can make that easily. And the rocket launcher could be added as an ultimate. Another feature for Nemy would be to break walls instantly by just passing through 😜

  • It's going to be Wesker.

  • @Irisora said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121457#Comment_2121457

    Dragging survivors with a tentacle could be cool too, and since we already have the deathslinger they can make that easily. And the rocket launcher could be added as an ultimate. Another feature for Nemy would be to break walls instantly by just passing through 😜

    I could see the rocket launcher working as a 1 time use weapon. You get 1 shot with it the whole game, it acts like a iri head hatchet and will insta down any survivor directly struck by it. Anyone in the immediate blast zone will take a single state of damage, possibly inflicted with deep wounds. The balance is that you only get the one shot. Miss...and oh well. Perhaps the Launcher isn't equipped at the start of the game and you have to go find it first, aura not shown to you.


    I dunno, just a random idea.

  • its probably that slimy thing.. in RE1 what kinda looks like demo.. i forgot his name

  • I want it to be mr. X, nemsis or birkin. However I hope this isn't the case but it's likely jack baker. Yes I know its probably the most boring option but its also one of the easiest since nemsis and Mr x will likely struggle being implemented gameplay wise and there size as well would make it difficult for map traversal. Jack wouldn't have this issue

  • If they added Lady D over the iconic Mr. X or Nemesis then I’m killing myself

  • I’d love for it to be Nemesis, but I’ll just as gladly take Mr. X or Lady Dimitrescu.

    Poor Plague will have her title as tallest female Killer dethroned.

  • @TMCalypso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122022#Comment_2122022

    I could see the rocket launcher working as a 1 time use weapon. You get 1 shot with it the whole game, it acts like a iri head hatchet and will insta down any survivor directly struck by it. Anyone in the immediate blast zone will take a single state of damage, possibly inflicted with deep wounds. The balance is that you only get the one shot. Miss...and oh well. Perhaps the Launcher isn't equipped at the start of the game and you have to go find it first, aura not shown to you.

    I dunno, just a random idea.

    That could work too, but I’d be a little disappointed if they made Nemesis another licensed killer with a rehash of powers killers already have in the game. At that point they could give him a flamethrower and make it function like Plague’s vomit but it doesn’t break you and can injure or down survivors depending on their health state when he burns you.