I apologize to the Devs and the community

If any of you have seen any of my latest discussions, you may have seen that i was not in the best of moods when i wrote them. My behavior was led by frustration and i am deeply sorry to everyone.

To the community: I'm sorry if i have been harsh, rude or offending to you. I am always hoping to make friends on this game and i have made many mistakes on my side. I just feel sometimes the community hates me even though they don't know me and i hope to be seen as a part of this community in the future. So i promise, in future discussions, to try and keep a cool head.

To the Devs: I'm deeply sorry if i have been rude or demanding towards you, mostly about the Trickster buffs. I hope for you to still see me as part of the community. I just worry about the game's future or current status sometimes and i want to help by sharing suggestions and feedback. I hope you understand and forgive me.

I hope to still be part of the games future and to see everyone playing well in the Fog and i'm deeply excited for the RE chapter. #Nemesis please XD

Comments

  • We all make mistakes, it’s whether or not you acknowledge them is what matters most. I haven’t seen any of your previous post but I will forgive you anyway and I’m sure many others will too.

  • Glad you’re able to own up to your mistakes. Not many on the forums can

  • These are the posts that are keeping this game from any improvement.

  • @Krunga said:

    These are the posts that are keeping this game from any improvement.

    how so?

  • @Krunga said:

    These are the posts that are keeping this game from any improvement.


    Anti-toxicity is bad for the game? That's a new one.

  • Seems like you are self-reflecting and trying to be a better version of yourself, so good on you!


    this Game has some really frustrating parts, in-game mechanics, bugs, hackers, community, streamer etc. So it’s really only human to react to this negatively sometimes.

  • You're awesome. <3

  • @Krunga said:

    These are the posts that are keeping this game from any improvement.

    Please stop.

  • It shows a true strength of character to admit you are wrong, but it takes another level entirely to apologize to those you may have hurt.


    By this one simple action, you've become better than many people, and I wish more would follow your example.

  • @Krunga said:

    These are the posts that are keeping this game from any improvement.

    2jkypf.jpg

    I R O N I C

  • @Krunga said:

    These are the posts that are keeping this game from any improvement.

    These are the comments that keep you from being liked

  • @Krunga said:

    These are the posts that are keeping this game from any improvement.

    So acknowledging mistakes and apologizing like a mature person is bad for the game? Ok just listen to yourself.

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    If any of you have seen any of my latest discussions, you may have seen that i was not in the best of moods when i wrote them. My behavior was led by frustration and i am deeply sorry to everyone.

    To the community: I'm sorry if i have been harsh, rude or offending to you. I am always hoping to make friends on this game and i have made many mistakes on my side. I just feel sometimes the community hates me even though they don't know me and i hope to be seen as a part of this community in the future. So i promise, in future discussions, to try and keep a cool head.

    To the Devs: I'm deeply sorry if i have been rude or demanding towards you, mostly about the Trickster buffs. I hope for you to still see me as part of the community. I just worry about the game's future or current status sometimes and i want to help by sharing suggestions and feedback. I hope you understand and forgive me.

    I hope to still be part of the games future and to see everyone playing well in the Fog and i'm deeply excited for the RE chapter. #Nemesis please XD

    This is incredibly wholesome, good on you for the self reflection!!

    Have an animal for your troubles

    20210416_164031.jpg


  • Dont worry, everybody can be in a bad mood, me first when I was complaining on the clown changes in a thread and I said to someone he was a troll because he disagrees with me, I regret it and I apologize too.

  • You done a great thing and I hope you strive to be the best.

    We all make mistakes and we all say thing that might be very negative and hateful, we just need to remember why we like this game and why we want it to be better for everyone sake.

  • I dont know what your taking about but it seems like your fine

  • remember when we had a conversation about pets and i said the only pet i had was a hamster?

  • You didn't have to kill him my guy

  • Don't worry, my friend. We all make mistakes, and the important thing is that you've acknowledged them. Not many people can do that, you know?

    Here, have a bear to celebrate. No, better yet... 2 Bears!

    image.png


  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120752#Comment_2120752

    remember when we had a conversation about pets and i said the only pet i had was a hamster?

    Oh ######### right sorry I forgot, but that little bugger is not as cute as this little bugger

    image.png


  • @GeneralV said:

    Don't worry, my friend. We all make mistakes, and the important thing is that you've acknowledged them. Not many people can do that, you know?

    Here, have a bear to celebrate. No, better yet... 2 Bears!

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/8X69NDJ2BADY/image.png

    Bears! :D

  • @Frontdoor6 said:

    If any of you have seen any of my latest discussions, you may have seen that i was not in the best of moods when i wrote them. My behavior was led by frustration and i am deeply sorry to everyone.

    To the community: I'm sorry if i have been harsh, rude or offending to you. I am always hoping to make friends on this game and i have made many mistakes on my side. I just feel sometimes the community hates me even though they don't know me and i hope to be seen as a part of this community in the future. So i promise, in future discussions, to try and keep a cool head.

    To the Devs: I'm deeply sorry if i have been rude or demanding towards you, mostly about the Trickster buffs. I hope for you to still see me as part of the community. I just worry about the game's future or current status sometimes and i want to help by sharing suggestions and feedback. I hope you understand and forgive me.

    I hope to still be part of the games future and to see everyone playing well in the Fog and i'm deeply excited for the RE chapter. #Nemesis please XD

    You realized you have a problem and you took steps to address it. Just make sure you don't backslide, as then you will look a 100x worse. :) Everyone gets frustrated and demanding from time to time. Owning up to it is hard, and keeping those tendencies down is even harder. I have faith in you.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243815/i-apologize-to-the-devs-and-the-community

    You realized you have a problem and you took steps to address it. Just make sure you don't backslide, as then you will look a 100x worse. :) Everyone gets frustrated and demanding from time to time. Owning up to it is hard, and keeping those tendencies down is even harder. I have faith in you.

    I'll do my best