Shirtless cosmetics? What about pantsless cosmetics
No clicky on weird titles
No clicky on weird titles
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
:(
Nice bait
@PantslessMyers
We already have one
why not both?
Yes please
Well Friday the 13th had a bikini collection for purchase so why not?
Swimsuits for the girls please
Also this one:
edit: even though it’s a linked image I should have given a source I think: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/mcwbsz/cosmetic_contest_submission_jeff_johansen/
I mean I absolutely like it... but why no pants? I mean sure he is probably early in the morning or something but... why would you be panting with no pants?
To be honest, I don’t think it’s really necessary. I would like this just for the head alone.
I then just remembered this community tends to be a very thirsty community so I get it... but I'll stick with my likes for Jane and Kate.
Cool guys don't wear pants
Now I can't even get pantsless clown sadge
Well he is braver then I am to go buck ass naked in Ormond
Oh god, I remember someone posted a long time ago that they thought seeing Clown in a speedoo was a good idea, TheClownisKing was disgusted at the idea, I was laughing my ass off
And I agree with that person
Speedo clown when?
.......... *sigh, this community never ceases to surprise me sometimes with their thirstiness
I kindly ask for speedo deathslinger
Stop playing with my emotions!!!!!
Says the person with the sexiest Killer as his profile pic.
LMAO 😂
ikr, toupeeless clown when?
TBF, I think it's because of what the cosmetic is:
"Inspired by a nightmare, Jeff put on his apron and painted until daylight."
I'm assuming he woke up in the middle of the night and started painting until dawn, hence how he's wearing a t-shirt, socks, and undies, but no pants.
... I think Jeff would be the type to wear boxers though.
You know it,
I though t we got the greek gods clown set
setless toupe clown
Okay that would be something, but speak of a set I really want another clown cosmetic where he is wearing a coat like his original look
So, anyone interested in Felix without trousers? And undies too?
Or Dwight in tighty-whities?
If so, I know a twitter account for you.
(There's also Deathslinger-but-his-gun-is-a-dildo)
Y e s
L i n k
N o w
Btw are there any jane NSFW? i need those too
nah the mod of the account is a flaming homosexual so nothing for jane
but were you to head over to twitter and maybe look up the account @\ZombieAliNSFW and then request to follow, there could be a chance that, were you accepted, you would see the Dwighty Whities and Felix sans his trousers.
Maybe.
I would like the Twitter. (This is just for research purposes)
check my previous comment
I mean... Technically skirts and dresses aren't pants
NOT AGAIN-
My bisexual heart is crying, No jane nsfw T-T
you could always make your own nsfw mods for dbd-
This skin... we need this skin.
How-
idk ask alix
If i knew how I would still not know how to make them because I can't draw or have any talent related to modding besides writing lol
mood except i just dont have talent
We need Clown in a Borat Mankini w/ combat boots and a farmer's tan, Billy in dirty boxers with pink hearts on them, and Doctor in a blood smeared labcoat and purple panties.
his redeemer isnt his only harpoon, if you know what im talking about ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
okay, thats enough internet for today...