They fixed that Wraith uncloaking bug, and it feels great
It is so smooth when you come out of cloak now, the transition from cloaked to uncloaked is great. You have to try it for yourself to see how good it is now.
Tagged:
Trusted
It is so smooth when you come out of cloak now, the transition from cloaked to uncloaked is great. You have to try it for yourself to see how good it is now.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it on live? Or is it in the PTB?
It's live
i knew something felt different. His super lunge also goes a lot farther now it seems
Alright I'll give him a try then. I remember when he first got buffed the uncloaking was really sucky. I'm glad they fixed it.
I've been playing more of him and I've been getting 4o most of my games with him and without add-ons.
It great that they buff it and how he in a good spot (he's not add-on dependent anymore) Hope they change his perks and maybe his add-on (as he could use some add-on outside of cloak to help him in chase)
Finally, I can go ghost once more.
Yeah, I've kinda been a closeted Wraith main for a bit, and I am loving this buff!
No need to hide it - Let your Wraith flag fly, brotha/sista.
๐๐คฃ!!! I'm out!!! I'm currently a Wraith MAIN!!!
*snarls in approval*
Nothing more satisfying than uncloacking right behind a survivor just to smack them into the next realm with his super lunge๐
I would say those times when a survivor underestimates how fast you can uncloak during those pallet stare downs and you proceed to swing so fast you wind up behind the survivor and then they drop it.
Welcome to the council of wraiths main. Enjoy your stay
Time to change your profile picture
Someone care to fill me in?What is the hotfix about?(never been a Wraith fan)
If you're wondering wraith had a bug which made him have less of the burst of speed then he normally would.
Hope this helps
Yeah that bug was so crippling.
When i thought i couldn't love the guy more...
...
...Well okay, it was a bug, BUT Y'KNOW!
I'm glad that it was a bug, I thought it would be!
I see,thx.
Thank you!!
Fair enough!
It's pretty crazy how Wraith is far better than Trickster at this point. He's surprisingly effective now after that much needed bug-fix.
I play trickster and hate my life then swap to wraith and just go ham. Poor trickster