Interview series episode 4: QwQw

In my first three series the community was able to learn more about major members dspaceman20, GoodBoyKaru, and Yords. We got to learn their insight and believes about the state if the game. Now we're on to @QwQw and once more we'll learn about his opinions on the state of the game. First questions

1. How'd you discover the game?

2. How'd you come up with the name QwQw?

Comments

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119708#Comment_2119708

    Good luck getting Sluzzy to agree to an interview.

    It would be amazing.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119583#Comment_2119583

    Terribly sorry for the delay I'll get going now.

    14. At the moment there might finally be something new to join the survivor meta Lucky Break. A lot seem to think it's fine and a nice change but there are others who say with Iron Will it's overwhelming do you believe new Lucky Break is fine or not? And if so what changes would you make?

    You're fine.

    As I've said before I'm a console player, so I haven't actually gotten to play with the new Lucky Beak myself. With it's recent buff, I believe it'll make a splash in the meta, but honestly, I'm fine with that.

    The way I see it, the survivor meta has been the same stale load of perks for years now, and with the DS and OoO nerf as well as this Lucky Break buff, I think things may finally start to change.

    The only thing I'm concerned about, is the fact that if Lucky Break+Iron Will becomes meta, it won't be chase oriented. What I mean by that, is every other meta perk out there right now except Iron Will, empowers the chase or at least doesn't discourage it. The chase is the funnest part of the game, and stealth is one of the most boring parts of it. This combo will make finding and chasing survivors extremely hard. Which is going to suck.

    Then again, I haven't even played with it myself, so maybe I wouldn't be the best one to judge it.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120713#Comment_2120713

    You're fine.

    As I've said before I'm a console player, so I haven't actually gotten to play with the new Lucky Beak myself. With it's recent buff, I believe it'll make a splash in the meta, but honestly, I'm fine with that.

    The way I see it, the survivor meta has been the same stale load of perks for years now, and with the DS and OoO nerf as well as this Lucky Break buff, I think things may finally start to change.

    The only thing I'm concerned about, is the fact that if Lucky Break+Iron Will becomes meta, it won't be chase oriented. What I mean by that, is every other meta perk out there right now except Iron Will, empowers the chase or at least doesn't discourage it. The chase is the funnest part of the game, and stealth is one of the most boring parts of it. This combo will make finding and chasing survivors extremely hard. Which is going to suck.

    Then again, I haven't even played with it myself, so maybe I wouldn't be the best one to judge it.

    15. Another one of the changes to the meta is Borrowed Time once more many are applauding the change for giving people a better chance against killers who could counter the Terror Radius requirement. Do you believe this change was right buffing an already strong perk? Or was it overkill? Or does it even matter against campers?

  • @Ruma said:

    No offense, but if you do a interview you should ask alot more stuff and more important thing.

    Like, first you say you want to do the interviews to hear their opinions about the game, but you only ask how they came up with their name and how they discovered it.

    Also no offense to @dspaceman20 and @Yords (i like both of them) but i think you should interview the REALLY big ones who got atleast 6k posts or 7k like @GoodBoyKaru.

    2k posts just isnt that much imo.

    Like i said, no offense, i like everyone you ,,reviewed" but i think theres space for alot more improvement.

    EDIT: i just read the comments and saw you asked more questions there.

    While this kinda invalids what i said before, you should instantly include this questions in the main post if possible.

    The amount of posts doesn’t really matter as much. Otherwise Orion or someone would be the first person to get an interview. Remember these are player to player interviews. They just recognize players who seem to have some recognition on the forums, and I recognize Qw, Yords, and spaceman.

    Anyone who has some community standing is up for the interview. Don’t like how they choose? Make an interview yourself, always an option.

  • @Kebek said:

    I'm patiently waiting for Sluzzy or Orion interview.

    If those happen they'll both be quite legendary in my opinion. This is such a cool series, I really like to read through these.

    I don’t think many people understand that Sluzzy is actually a killer player which is really evident by their earlier posts. If they decide to actually take it seriously, peeps may stop falling for the EZ bait for once.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118354#Comment_2118354

    I can agree that feng has an annoying voice. hit

    It doesn't sound like her and doesn't sound anything like being hit, wish they would change it

    Don't bully feng T-T

    And her voice is completely fine

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119708#Comment_2119708

    I don’t think many people understand that Sluzzy is actually a killer player which is really evident by their earlier posts. If they decide to actually take it seriously, peeps may stop falling for the EZ bait for once.

    Yeah sluzzys just riding the train till it dies. (Which it will eventually)

  • @thefallenloser said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118410#Comment_2118410

    The amount of posts doesn’t really matter as much. Otherwise Orion or someone would be the first person to get an interview. Remember these are player to player interviews. They just recognize players who seem to have some recognition on the forums, and I recognize Qw, Yords, and spaceman.

    Anyone who has some community standing is up for the interview. Don’t like how they choose? Make an interview yourself, always an option.

    Ooo, do I have community standing?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121063#Comment_2121063

    15. Another one of the changes to the meta is Borrowed Time once more many are applauding the change for giving people a better chance against killers who could counter the Terror Radius requirement. Do you believe this change was right buffing an already strong perk? Or was it overkill? Or does it even matter against campers?

    Honestly I feel like the change was kind of unnecessary, but at the end of the day I don't really care about it that much.

    What I'm peeved about, is the fact the devs did nothing about the abusable part of the perk, when the injured survivor with BT body-blocks for the unhooker. I don't really know how the devs would punish this, maybe by making the Endurance effect go away faster the closer the rescued survivor remains to the unhooker? As I said, I don't really know off the top of my head, but what I do know, is it's annoying as hell.

  • Id love to do one as well. I'm someone who played in the beginning and took a couple years off and got back in not too long ago

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121070#Comment_2121070

    Honestly I feel like the change was kind of unnecessary, but at the end of the day I don't really care about it that much.

    What I'm peeved about, is the fact the devs did nothing about the abusable part of the perk, when the injured survivor with BT body-blocks for the unhooker. I don't really know how the devs would punish this, maybe by making the Endurance effect go away faster the closer the rescued survivor remains to the unhooker? As I said, I don't really know off the top of my head, but what I do know, is it's annoying as hell.

    We'll continue with the perk changes

    16. Another change was OoO which was for the longest time considered the most unhealthy perk in the game. Do you believe the recent changes makes it healthy but also kept it strong however?

  • @ItzZane_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119224#Comment_2119224

    Don't bully feng T-T

    And her voice is completely fine

    I love feng. I just don't think that the voice fit her, the pitch is too high and she seem like a person to grit her teeth when feeling pain(the injure groan of pain sound fine if they change the voice that all)

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121146#Comment_2121146

    We'll continue with the perk changes

    16. Another change was OoO which was for the longest time considered the most unhealthy perk in the game. Do you believe the recent changes makes it healthy but also kept it strong however?

    Yes, yes I do.

    I believe the change to OoO will make it much more fair, while also keeping it a strong perk that survivors may actually consider running.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121753#Comment_2121753

    Yes, yes I do.

    I believe the change to OoO will make it much more fair, while also keeping it a strong perk that survivors may actually consider running.

    17. Final question on the recent perk changes do you believe Open Handed is fine with this change and will be ran more with Bond or Kindred? Or is it too much? And if so what further changes should be made?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122206#Comment_2122206

    17. Final question on the recent perk changes do you believe Open Handed is fine with this change and will be ran more with Bond or Kindred? Or is it too much? And if so what further changes should be made?

    Actually I must confess I'm a little worried about the Open Handed buff. Being able to see the killer within 32 meters of the hook, seeing pallets and vaults within 36 meters, and seeing teammates within 52 meters of you all seems pretty nutty, assuming you're running Kindred, Winds Of Opportunity, or Bond along with it.

    Kindred in particular seems incredibly good with Open Handed. Being able to see the killers aura is a very powerful tool, I mean just look at why OoO was so broken. So being able to see it within 32 meters of a hooked survivor until the survivor gets recused seems too good to me.

    I'll have to play with it myself to really see how I think about it, but right now I'm kind of worried. Maybe just decreasing the aura reading down to 10 to 12 meters would be fine.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122222#Comment_2122222

    Actually I must confess I'm a little worried about the Open Handed buff. Being able to see the killer within 32 meters of the hook, seeing pallets and vaults within 36 meters, and seeing teammates within 52 meters of you all seems pretty nutty, assuming you're running Kindred, Winds Of Opportunity, or Bond along with it.

    Kindred in particular seems incredibly good with Open Handed. Being able to see the killers aura is a very powerful tool, I mean just look at why OoO was so broken. So being able to see it within 32 meters of a hooked survivor until the survivor gets recused seems too good to me.

    I'll have to play with it myself to really see how I think about it, but right now I'm kind of worried. Maybe just decreasing the aura reading down to 10 to 12 meters would be fine.

    18. The Coldwind change once more graphically most seem to enjoy it. But you made a joke recently saying the Stalky bros would have a rough time on the map. Do you believe the maps balance looks better, worse or the same? Or is it only gonna affect certain killers differently?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122269#Comment_2122269

    18. The Coldwind change once more graphically most seem to enjoy it. But you made a joke recently saying the Stalky bros would have a rough time on the map. Do you believe the maps balance looks better, worse or the same? Or is it only gonna affect certain killers differently?

    To me, the balance looks about the same or worse.

    From what I've seen on the PTB, the tile generation looks about the same. Which on some maps like Fractured Cowshed is going to be a problem because the map is widely imbalanced and spawns way to many tiles. On some maps like Rancid Abattoir and Torment Creek though, this may be a good thing because those maps already have pretty good tile generation.

    What I've also seen that is slightly alarming, is every main building has been buffed. Whether this just be by adding breakable walls, or by completely reworking them. Take Thompson House for instance. It was never that strong, but now it has two god windows that require the killer to a break a pair of breakable walls just to make them loopable. These changes could tip the balance more so in favor of the survivors more than than the unchanged title generation.

    It also goes without saying that some killers like Myers, Ghostface, and Pig are going to stick out like a sore thumb with how bright the map is. This is a double edged sword though, because it's also going to be incredibly hard for survivors to hide on this map. Which I'm fine with.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122337#Comment_2122337

    To me, the balance looks about the same or worse.

    From what I've seen on the PTB, the tile generation looks about the same. Which on some maps like Fractured Cowshed is going to be a problem because the map is widely imbalanced and spawns way to many tiles. On some maps like Rancid Abattoir and Torment Creek though, this may be a good thing because those maps already have pretty good tile generation.

    What I've also seen that is slightly alarming, is every main building has been buffed. Whether this just be by adding breakable walls, or by completely reworking them. Take Thompson House for instance. It was never that strong, but now it has two god windows that require the killer to a break a pair of breakable walls just to make them loopable. These changes could tip the balance more so in favor of the survivors more than than the unchanged title generation.

    It also goes without saying that some killers like Myers, Ghostface, and Pig are going to stick out like a sore thumb with how bright the map is. This is a double edged sword though, because it's also going to be incredibly hard for survivors to hide on this map. Which I'm fine with.

    19. Recently Demo received some nice looking changes better portals and shred although the second came after some scrutiny with the nerf of rat liver. Which was odd because Huntress also had just as big an add-on change. And no one said she was nerfed. Will Demo be more viable and used more to what extent? And how much do we consider add-ons into balance on some killers compared to others?

  • Well yeah, I see you around quite often, even on some of my own posts I believe.

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122418#Comment_2122418

    19. Recently Demo received some nice looking changes better portals and shred although the second came after some scrutiny with the nerf of rat liver. Which was odd because Huntress also had just as big an add-on change. And no one said she was nerfed. Will Demo be more viable and used more to what extent? And how much do we consider add-ons into balance on some killers compared to others?

    Demo will certainly be more viable after these buffs, and I hope more people play him. But after seeing the math for myself, I think that Rat Liver was kind of overrated.

    On to the more important question, I believe that add-on's should very much be taken into consideration. Take for example Legion. All he needs is to make some of his add-on's basekit, and he'll be fine. Same goes for Trapper. Wraith recently got Windstorm as basekit, and many, myself included, now consider him to be a pretty good killer.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122429#Comment_2122429

    Demo will certainly be more viable after these buffs, and I hope more people play him. But after seeing the math for myself, I think that Rat Liver was kind of overrated.

    On to the more important question, I believe that add-on's should very much be taken into consideration. Take for example Legion. All he needs is to make some of his add-on's basekit, and he'll be fine. Same goes for Trapper. Wraith recently got Windstorm as basekit, and many, myself included, now consider him to be a pretty good killer.

    Wraith being good is a dream come true.

    Wish his add-on like blink could be change into something useful but right now I'm having fun with him

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122429#Comment_2122429

    Demo will certainly be more viable after these buffs, and I hope more people play him. But after seeing the math for myself, I think that Rat Liver was kind of overrated.

    On to the more important question, I believe that add-on's should very much be taken into consideration. Take for example Legion. All he needs is to make some of his add-on's basekit, and he'll be fine. Same goes for Trapper. Wraith recently got Windstorm as basekit, and many, myself included, now consider him to be a pretty good killer.

    20. Another one of the big changes was Freddy his version 2 kit nerfed. This was disappointing to many who instead hoped for another rework to change his lackluster playstyle. Do you believe this nerf was the way to go? Or should the devs have instead done a second rework?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122568#Comment_2122568

    20. Another one of the big changes was Freddy his version 2 kit nerfed. This was disappointing to many who instead hoped for another rework to change his lackluster playstyle. Do you believe this nerf was the way to go? Or should the devs have instead done a second rework?

    The Freddy nerf was absolutely unneeded and dumb. I doubt it will actually impact his strength that much, but it shows the devs' ignorance towards his actual problems. The problem with Freddy isn't that he is strong, it's that he's strong and boring.

    Instead of making Freddy's power more skillful, fun, and interactive for both sides, they instead gave him a dumbass nerf and called it a day. And no, this nerf doesn't make Freddy more skillful at all.

    Not to mention, they still have not given us a way to play as Old Freddy. They have the assets, it's a highly requested demand, make it happen.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122641#Comment_2122641

    The Freddy nerf was absolutely unneeded and dumb. I doubt it will actually impact his strength that much, but it shows the devs' ignorance towards his actual problems. The problem with Freddy isn't that he is strong, it's that he's strong and boring.

    Instead of making Freddy's power more skillful, fun, and interactive for both sides, they instead gave him a dumbass nerf and called it a day. And no, this nerf doesn't make Freddy more skillful at all.

    Not to mention, they still have not given us a way to play as Old Freddy. They have the assets, it's a highly requested demand, make it happen.

    21. What would be the best rework for Freddy? To make him more enjoyable?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122666#Comment_2122666

    21. What would be the best rework for Freddy? To make him more enjoyable?

    Well if I could rework Freddy anyway I could, I would simply just scrap his current power entirely and replace it with his old one. However I'd keep the gen-teleport.

    So basically, his rework would just be Old Freddy with a teleport. Old Freddy was honestly unrated, and I firmly believe all he would need to be good is Modern Freddy's map pressure.

    To keep it fair to the five people out there who actually like Modern Freddy, there'd be an add-on that would let you play as him.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122673#Comment_2122673

    Well if I could rework Freddy anyway I could, I would simply just scrap his current power entirely and replace it with his old one. However I'd keep the gen-teleport.

    So basically, his rework would just be Old Freddy with a teleport. Old Freddy was honestly unrated, and I firmly believe all he would need to be good is Modern Freddy's map pressure.

    To keep it fair to the five people out there who actually like Modern Freddy, there'd be an add-on that would let you play as him.

    22. There's also the change to how hook works. Many like it saying it can counter hook suicides. While others say it makes no difference. Do you believe the hook changes will improve Solo Q quality? And what other spots could a new skill check mechanic apply?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122746#Comment_2122746

    22. There's also the change to how hook works. Many like it saying it can counter hook suicides. While others say it makes no difference. Do you believe the hook changes will improve Solo Q quality? And what other spots could a new skill check mechanic apply?

    I personally like this change. It may help with suiciding a little, but at the end of the day I don't think it will make that big of a difference.

    What I'm excited for, is the fact that I now no longer have to mash the ######### out of my A button if I want to live.

    As for where else skill checks could be used, I think they could work well in a killers power.

    Currently Doctor, Pyramid Head, and Pig to a smaller extent, are the only killers that use skill checks in their powers. I think it would be cool if there was a killer power that could trigger skill checks for survivors during stressful situations, such as being actively chased.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122761#Comment_2122761

    I personally like this change. It may help with suiciding a little, but at the end of the day I don't think it will make that big of a difference.

    What I'm excited for, is the fact that I now no longer have to mash the ######### out of my A button if I want to live.

    As for where else skill checks could be used, I think they could work well in a killers power.

    Currently Doctor, Pyramid Head, and Pig to a smaller extent, are the only killers that use skill checks in their powers. I think it would be cool if there was a killer power that could trigger skill checks for survivors during stressful situations, such as being actively chased.

    23. The Twins received a nerf which many said made their only viable strategy weakened. Do you believe the devs have a poor understanding of the Twins? And how could they be fixed to become enjoyable?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122786#Comment_2122786

    23. The Twins received a nerf which many said made their only viable strategy weakened. Do you believe the devs have a poor understanding of the Twins? And how could they be fixed to become enjoyable?

    Yes, I believe this nerf was stupid and unnecessary. If they really wanted to reduce the slugging potential The Twins have, they should have made Charlotte more appealing to play.

    Perhaps she should move faster when Victor is idle or something along those lines.

  • Over 5000 posts, and you aren't uber toxic or completely insane?

    Yeah.

  • Im sure many people respect you so you're highly qualified

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121125#Comment_2121125

    Over 5000 posts, and you aren't uber toxic or completely insane?

    Yeah.

    such a high bar 😂😂😂😂

    just... "be a fairly decent human being" 😂😂

    

  • @Beelzeboop said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121125#Comment_2121125

    Over 5000 posts, and you aren't uber toxic or completely insane?

    Yeah.

    @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121125#Comment_2121125

    Im sure many people respect you so you're highly qualified

    Hooray, and thank you :)

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122845#Comment_2122845

    Yes, I believe this nerf was stupid and unnecessary. If they really wanted to reduce the slugging potential The Twins have, they should have made Charlotte more appealing to play.

    Perhaps she should move faster when Victor is idle or something along those lines.

    24. Trickster who was on release agreed by many the worse killer in the game but quickly he received buffs. Is he still the worst killer in the game? And are there further changes still needed for Trickster?

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122935#Comment_2122935

    your welcome

    You gain a complimentary wraith experience, the best experience in the entity

    Let's go.

    I was planning on playing Wraith today.

  • that great. Have a great time playing him and hope your matches will be fun and enjoyable

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122869#Comment_2122869

    24. Trickster who was on release agreed by many the worse killer in the game but quickly he received buffs. Is he still the worst killer in the game? And are there further changes still needed for Trickster?

    After his buffs, no, I don't think Trickster is the worst killer in the game. That honer would go to Trapper.

    Trickster is a tricky one to buff (Pun Intended). If you buff him too much, you quickly get one of the most annoying killers to play against. If you don't buff him enough, he stays ones of the weakest killers in the game.

    He shouldn't be reworked though, that I know. Just look at Freddy. I think Trickster could still be salvaged. I think making ricochet basekit and trying to encouraging more tactical gameplay would be a step in the right direction.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2122961#Comment_2122961

    After his buffs, no, I don't think Trickster is the worst killer in the game. That honer would go to Trapper.

    Trickster is a tricky one to buff (Pun Intended). If you buff him too much, you quickly get one of the most annoying killers to play against. If you don't buff him enough, he stays ones of the weakest killers in the game.

    He shouldn't be reworked though, that I know. Just look at Freddy. I think Trickster could still be salvaged. I think making ricochet basekit and trying to encouraging more tactical gameplay would be a step in the right direction.

    25. DBD's biggest chapter is upon it. Their last anniversary chapter was agreed a smashing success Silent Hill. But since then it's been rough many agree three mediocre or awful chapters. Many unnecessary changes leading to community frustration, and game breaking mistakes. What should be done with the Resident Evil 5th anniversary chapter to get back the trust of the community and enjoyment into the game? And are you hopeful for it?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123020#Comment_2123020

    25. DBD's biggest chapter is upon it. Their last anniversary chapter was agreed a smashing success Silent Hill. But since then it's been rough many agree three mediocre or awful chapters. Many unnecessary changes leading to community frustration, and game breaking mistakes. What should be done with the Resident Evil 5th anniversary chapter to get back the trust of the community and enjoyment into the game? And are you hopeful for it?

    I feel like one of the biggest things Behavior needs to do is just apologize and be transparent with the community.

    They've made a lot of dumb changes and decisions recently and they are very secretive as to their reasoning behind them. I think it would be for the best if they addressed this.

    Also, they need to do a Health Patch. There are so many glitch's and bugs in the game right now, and Behavior needs to finally fix them.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123059#Comment_2123059

    I feel like one of the biggest things Behavior needs to do is just apologize and be transparent with the community.

    They've made a lot of dumb changes and decisions recently and they are very secretive as to their reasoning behind them. I think it would be for the best if they addressed this.

    Also, they need to do a Health Patch. There are so many glitch's and bugs in the game right now, and Behavior needs to finally fix them.

    26. Do you believe this one will be more successful then the 4th anniversary chapter?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123104#Comment_2123104

    26. Do you believe this one will be more successful then the 4th anniversary chapter?

    Yes, yes I believe it will be.

    Maybe I'm incorrect in this regard, but to me Resident Evil seems more popular than Silent Hill.

    There's also the fact that unlike with last year, Behavior has lowered everyone's expectations with release of A Binding Of Kin and All-Kill. Meaning that people are going to be putting far more faith in this chapter than with the one last year.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123236#Comment_2123236

    Yes, yes I believe it will be.

    Maybe I'm incorrect in this regard, but to me Resident Evil seems more popular than Silent Hill.

    There's also the fact that unlike with last year, Behavior has lowered everyone's expectations with release of A Binding Of Kin and All-Kill. Meaning that people are going to be putting far more faith in this chapter than with the one last year.

    27. Up above you spoke of characters who are mostly toxic. With Resident Evil likely to draw in people who've never touched maybe heard about the game someone was so concerned they made a post asking the toxic players to not be that way and not leave a bad impersonation on those people. Do you believe this shows a problem with toxicity in the game? And should people change their usual behavior for the large influx of new players to arrive?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123256#Comment_2123256

    27. Up above you spoke of characters who are mostly toxic. With Resident Evil likely to draw in people who've never touched maybe heard about the game someone was so concerned they made a post asking the toxic players to not be that way and not leave a bad impersonation on those people. Do you believe this shows a problem with toxicity in the game? And should people change their usual behavior for the large influx of new players to arrive?

    Not really. In all honesty, I don't think the games community is as toxic as people make it out to be. However yes, I do believe people should try playing a little nicer now that a large amount of new players will be coming to the game.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123278#Comment_2123278

    Not really. In all honesty, I don't think the games community is as toxic as people make it out to be. However yes, I do believe people should try playing a little nicer now that a large amount of new players will be coming to the game.

    28. Do you believe there are any meta perks left on desperate need of a change? with the nerf of Pop and Undying and DS and OoO?

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2123517#Comment_2123517

    28. Do you believe there are any meta perks left on desperate need of a change? with the nerf of Pop and Undying and DS and OoO?

    Dead Hard.

    I know many will disagree, but this perk is utter bullshit. I would have gladly taken a nerf to it over Ds or OoO.

    It's unfun as hell, takes no skill or effort to use, and is extremely strong.

1 2 3