Im tired of red ranks killer

Theres no fun facing red ranks killers tryhards anymore to me. Its just tunneling , tunneling, camping, facecamping. Dont say "its a strategy" no, its just a selfish behaviour that have no interest except yours. I cant stand it, games after games, always the same, or worst.

I just made a second account to be resetted at ranks 20, and it was already more fun even if playing with potatoes

Dont complain players are leaving the game when you make everything to push them out

Comments

  • @Aneurysm said:

    If you're lucky you'll go against me, who plays like a drunk raccoon smacking the keyboard and mouse and runs stuff like insidious on wraith but who is almost always in killer red ranks for some cursed reason

    Just for the record though, Insidious is actually a fun and decent perk on Wraith simply because survivors will never expect it.

    Kick a gen, wait hidden with Insidious, listen for them to return to the gen (don’t look in the direction in case of Spine Chill). Because survivors will be expecting to hear the wailing bell before you’d normally get a hit in, they’ll never see you coming.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120401#Comment_2120401

    Lol looking forward to it.

    I've only got about 400, maybe 500 hours into the game (probably closer to 300 when you take away queues, loading, bloodweb, etc). I'm an okay player but I'm still relatively inexperienced. It took me a minute to learn that face-camping can be countered by players focusing on generators instead of running straight for the save, but I still hate it when I'm the one who's camped. It's really not the most fun "playing" a game by just sitting there on a hook, doing absolutely nothing, slowly and helplessly losing the game through no real fault of your own. There have been times where I just put the controller down or went to the kitchen to look for something to drink. I have better things to do with my life than watch myself not playing a game.

    So yeah, the red rank killers I get who play that way ARE a pain in the ass, but I just kind of grumble and shrug and hope for the better in the next match. When I face a red rank who is CLEARLY just an expert at the game, great timing and intuition, perfect combination of perks, etc., it's still not that fun but I at least get to sort of play for couple of minutes.

    Either way I wish that there was a better matchmaking system. For all you skilled killers out there, trust me: I don't like being a "potato" (or a slightly more capable version of such) and making your game boring any more than I like being thrown against those of you who have been playing this game twenty times longer than I have.

    At Rank 15 (I think that's what you said you were) you absolutely should not be paired with a red rank Killer. That's just ridiculous.

    You will always hear people on forums saying "Camping? Just do gennzzzzzz" as the ultimate answer for this chronic problem, but anyone who plays Solo survivor knows it's a bunch of BS. For one thing, in solo queue, you literally cannot communicate or coordinate to the other 3 players to abandon the hooked one being camped. You can't control what they do.

    Also, I think most solo survivors have empathy for the person being face-camped. We all know how miserable it is to work all day, come home to play a game for fun, only to spend it with a Wraith, most likely played by a spoiled, basement dwelling teenager, sitting in your face, beating you on the hook for 2 minutes. According to DBD devs/mods/forumers, abandoning all humanity, shrugging off the suffering of the survivor stuck on the hook makes you a great person and a highly skilled gamer. Alas, some of us just get pissed off at these small-d energy scumbags and try to save the person anyways. Even just so they know we get how much it sucks.

    If it only happened once in a blue moon, that would be one thing. The fact that it's constant? It starts to get on one's nerves.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120401#Comment_2120401

    The ONLY reason a facecamping Killer would pip is if Survivors didn't do gens and instead farmed each other off of hooks.

    Camping is only viable if Survivors make it viable.

    I will ask you as a great defender of the practice, the same thing I ask ALL defenders of face-camping; in SOLO survivor queue, how do you control or coordinate with 3 strangers to "juzt do genzzz"?


    Carrier pigeon? Do I hire a psychic to channel me? How does that work? Cuz if you tell me the secret, I'll do it tonight!

  • I understand you completely. I've had a rough time on this game also and miss the good times when I played with others who weren't toxic and Team killing. All of nerfs have happened for both, but I think some survivor perks have gotten to worse nerfs.


    Red rank killers can be both toxic and not. I've had killers at red ranks mop the floor with survivors and still run no-ed, which I think is odd because why would you need that perk if you're good with the killer.


    As for nerfs, I think borrowed time and d strike have gotten very bad nerfs. Borrowed time used to be a good perk that let survivors work together to keep each other going, activity when within rang of the killers terror radius: I think it activated only on injured survivors. Now it only works when u hooking a survivor while in the terror radius.

    D strike, remained active even while healing or fixing a gen. Now deactivates when you self heal or do a gen which I think is ridiculous. The nerf also on empathy was unnecessary in my opinion.


    I don't usually play killer because I'm adapted as a survivor, but I can agree that the level of toxicity has reached great peaks.


    I had a match against the Doctor and had an Ash troll everyone in the trial. After it was a bullied and attempted force farming. I don't usually DC from trials, but I had enough of the bullying especially when he tunneled the other survivors when the closest person was the Ash survivor.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120424#Comment_2120424

    I will ask you as a great defender of the practice, the same thing I ask ALL defenders of face-camping; in SOLO survivor queue, how do you control or coordinate with 3 strangers to "juzt do genzzz"?

    Carrier pigeon? Do I hire a psychic to channel me? How does that work? Cuz if you tell me the secret, I'll do it tonight!

    You use common sense.

    If the Killer is nowhere to be seen, and the hooked Survivor hasn't been rescued, it isn't super hard to piece together, especially not if it happens as commonly as I am led to believe.

    I haven't defended facecamping, tunneling yes, facecamping no. I merely remarked that if Survivors actually did gens and punished the Killer for facecamping, they'd never make it out of Yellow Ranks. But they don't, and that's on the Survivors.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120420#Comment_2120420

    At Rank 15 (I think that's what you said you were) you absolutely should not be paired with a red rank Killer. That's just ridiculous.

    You will always hear people on forums saying "Camping? Just do gennzzzzzz" as the ultimate answer for this chronic problem, but anyone who plays Solo survivor knows it's a bunch of BS. For one thing, in solo queue, you literally cannot communicate or coordinate to the other 3 players to abandon the hooked one being camped. You can't control what they do.

    Also, I think most solo survivors have empathy for the person being face-camped. We all know how miserable it is to work all day, come home to play a game for fun, only to spend it with a Wraith, most likely played by a spoiled, basement dwelling teenager, sitting in your face, beating you on the hook for 2 minutes. According to DBD devs/mods/forumers, abandoning all humanity, shrugging off the suffering of the survivor stuck on the hook makes you a great person and a highly skilled gamer. Alas, some of us just get pissed off at these small-d energy scumbags and try to save the person anyways. Even just so they know we get how much it sucks.

    If it only happened once in a blue moon, that would be one thing. The fact that it's constant? It starts to get on one's nerves.

    Well, because I'm new I don't know exactly when red rank begins but yeah, given the hours that I play I'm usually between rank 14-20 (my average seems to be about 16). When I first started playing, which was about four weeks ago (almost the exact same day as the All Kill release, whenever that specifically was), I seemed to be consistently matched up against others of roughly equivalent experience. Since then - I honestly don't know what happened, this is before the patch from the other day - I began noticing that no matter my rank, I'm now seeing people as low as 4 on a consistent basis and I THINK I've also encountered a couple of reds. On the 13th I was happy to see that "oh good, I'm with all 20s again". That lasted a couple of hours before it was back to me at 15 or 16 and killers at 10 or less. I read that the matchmaking is based on hours played? That's absurd. If it's true I wonder if it even takes hours PLAYED as opposed to hours queued, hours in the menu, etc., into consideration. I also wonder if it calculates hours played as one side versus the other. Shouldn't the matchmaking of a competitive online game be based on your win/loss record? Maybe total bloodpoints earned? Something other than "this guy got a phone call and left his game running for two hours, he's ready for stronger competition now".

    You're correct about the communication issue. I appreciate that my teammates almost always start edging towards trying to unhook me whenever it happens, but there are times when I prefer that they just concentrate on that last genny or two and let me hang for a bit. None of us are mind readers of course, they can't know that I'm willing to "take one for the team", or at least wait a little for them to find a safer moment, but yeah - face tunneling sucks because when you're there, you're usually there for the long haul. Either the killer will NOT go away so the teammates either ignore me completely or waste all their time roaming about trying to wait for him to leave, or they DO distract him and get themselves slugged as I sit and watch us all lose the match even harder. I personally do feel that camping is a valid strategy in that it CAN be countered, but that doesn't mean that the game is any fun for the person being camped. That's like saying that survivors should have endless flashlights who can just stand there and blind the killer the whole game.

    Funny that you mentioned The Wraith, the worst face-camping I ever experienced was when I was the last survivor and he found and hooked me. I was at full health so I had nothing to do but just sit there. Apparently the other player had nothing better to do either so instead of running around the map or whatever he just started running circles around me alternating between bashing me with his cudgel and going crazy with his bell. Just a good solid minute of sitting there staring at my television, controller at my side, as some spastic ######### literally ran circles around my helpless ass just beating me and going "GONG! GONG! GONG GONG! GONG"! Same with the entire death animation (which of course I didn't struggle against). "GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG!"

    I get it. You won. Now go graduate high school.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120467#Comment_2120467

    You use common sense.

    If the Killer is nowhere to be seen, and the hooked Survivor hasn't been rescued, it isn't super hard to piece together, especially not if it happens as commonly as I am led to believe.

    I haven't defended facecamping, tunneling yes, facecamping no. I merely remarked that if Survivors actually did gens and punished the Killer for facecamping, they'd never make it out of Yellow Ranks. But they don't, and that's on the Survivors.

    The point is, camping is BALLZ for solo survivors. You can be completely aware to do gens if you observe the Killer is camping. In fact, it's become so common, I just assume they camp on default.

    The problem is, as a SOLO, i can't control what other people do. Even if it's 4 survivors vs Killer, that does not nearly make the survivors a team. At best, it's usually every man for himself.

    So your saying that face-camping is MY fault because I can't control the actions of the strangers I'm matched with? Can you tell me how I do that?

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119072#Comment_2119072

    Just for the record though, Insidious is actually a fun and decent perk on Wraith simply because survivors will never expect it.

    Kick a gen, wait hidden with Insidious, listen for them to return to the gen (don’t look in the direction in case of Spine Chill). Because survivors will be expecting to hear the wailing bell before you’d normally get a hit in, they’ll never see you coming.

    Yeah that's exactly what I do with dragon's grip and bone clapper to boot 😄 not always successful but pretty fun, the survivors usually comment on it in postgame

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118364#Comment_2118364

    The problem has always been SWF. Every day the issue gets worse. There are MORE SWF and the existing ones get more practice and more coordinated. I don't disagree with a thing you said; I was saying these things four months ago when you were more on the other side of the fence. Until they balance SWF in their OWN Que or using additional objectives, or unlock additional Perks for the Killer when facing a SWF, the issue is just going to get worse and worse as time goes on and the Solo Que is strangled.

    To be fair, back then 3 minute gens weren't the norm. You actually could play DbD in a relatively normal way.

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120454#Comment_2120454

    Well, because I'm new I don't know exactly when red rank begins but yeah, given the hours that I play I'm usually between rank 14-20 (my average seems to be about 16). When I first started playing, which was about four weeks ago (almost the exact same day as the All Kill release, whenever that specifically was), I seemed to be consistently matched up against others of roughly equivalent experience. Since then - I honestly don't know what happened, this is before the patch from the other day - I began noticing that no matter my rank, I'm now seeing people as low as 4 on a consistent basis and I THINK I've also encountered a couple of reds. On the 13th I was happy to see that "oh good, I'm with all 20s again". That lasted a couple of hours before it was back to me at 15 or 16 and killers at 10 or less. I read that the matchmaking is based on hours played? That's absurd. If it's true I wonder if it even takes hours PLAYED as opposed to hours queued, hours in the menu, etc., into consideration. I also wonder if it calculates hours played as one side versus the other. Shouldn't the matchmaking of a competitive online game be based on your win/loss record? Maybe total bloodpoints earned? Something other than "this guy got a phone call and left his game running for two hours, he's ready for stronger competition now".

    You're correct about the communication issue. I appreciate that my teammates almost always start edging towards trying to unhook me whenever it happens, but there are times when I prefer that they just concentrate on that last genny or two and let me hang for a bit. None of us are mind readers of course, they can't know that I'm willing to "take one for the team", or at least wait a little for them to find a safer moment, but yeah - face tunneling sucks because when you're there, you're usually there for the long haul. Either the killer will NOT go away so the teammates either ignore me completely or waste all their time roaming about trying to wait for him to leave, or they DO distract him and get themselves slugged as I sit and watch us all lose the match even harder. I personally do feel that camping is a valid strategy in that it CAN be countered, but that doesn't mean that the game is any fun for the person being camped. That's like saying that survivors should have endless flashlights who can just stand there and blind the killer the whole game.

    Funny that you mentioned The Wraith, the worst face-camping I ever experienced was when I was the last survivor and he found and hooked me. I was at full health so I had nothing to do but just sit there. Apparently the other player had nothing better to do either so instead of running around the map or whatever he just started running circles around me alternating between bashing me with his cudgel and going crazy with his bell. Just a good solid minute of sitting there staring at my television, controller at my side, as some spastic ######### literally ran circles around my helpless ass just beating me and going "GONG! GONG! GONG GONG! GONG"! Same with the entire death animation (which of course I didn't struggle against). "GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG! GONG!"

    I get it. You won. Now go graduate high school.

    Yep! LOL


    Idk what it is with some people who play Wraiths. That's happened to me too, even in red ranks ( Red rank is 1-4 btw). I had a Wraith in a match who just slugged a survivor, and stood over top of them clanging his stupid bell over and over and over. No one could get near that poor survivor, and so of course, they ended up disconnecting. I don't blame them.

    We got all the gens done, but this jerk had NOED, so he one-shotted another poor survivor, and proceeded to clang his bell as they were slugged, long after the other survivors had escaped, until that poor person bled out. He wouldn't even hook them. In that way, he was doing it to goad people to disconnect, as I'm sure he enjoyed the idea they would be the ones punished (the d/c penalty and all that).

    trust, there are some very juvenile sociopaths in this game.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2119800#Comment_2119800

    To be fair, back then 3 minute gens weren't the norm. You actually could play DbD in a relatively normal way.

    And I cede that point willingly, that is wasn't the norm. But it was a problem that wasn't going to go away, and in my view would get to exactly where we are now, and sadly... we ain't seen nothing yet! The longer a SWF plays together, the better they get. The longer Solo strangles, the more SWF we get. It is a feedback loop and until it is addressed... well... we both know the score.

  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118630#Comment_2118630

    I think this game is killer sided period, including against SWFs. BUT I think it's so hard to prove it (and takes so much skill on the killers side) that it might as well be survivor sided. every killer can win, it's just WAY harder so survivor usually does well in practice.

    So killer sided that in tournament if someone didn't use spirit or nurse they just loose

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120558#Comment_2120558

    And I cede that point willingly, that is wasn't the norm. But it was a problem that wasn't going to go away, and in my view would get to exactly where we are now, and sadly... we ain't seen nothing yet! The longer a SWF plays together, the better they get. The longer Solo strangles, the more SWF we get. It is a feedback loop and until it is addressed... well... we both know the score.

    ^This.

    Solo survivor has been so bad lately, that I'm either considering giving up entirely (because it's too frustrating) or simply putting together a SWF. It just seems like it's becoming necessary to play SWF to counter the endless camping/######### tactics.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120607#Comment_2120607

    If the killer is good enough SWF shouldn't really be able to counter them, it just gives you a better shot.

    I'm fine with skilled Killers. I'm down to lose to them too. I'm talking almost exclusively about camping/tunneling. I've lost a full rank today because match after match, Killers hard-camped the first hook, and instead of doing gens, survivors I was matched with (Solo queue) kept trying to rescue and got obliterated. Only in SWF can you instruct people to do generators and GTFO.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120637#Comment_2120637

    Camping and tunneling doesn't tell me much. There is a different between skillful / called for and min / maxed tunneling or camping that puts the nail in the coffin , punishes alturism and loses 0 map pressure without giving the survivors any headway into their win cons and incorrect Camping and tunneling that loses pressure, lets the survivors proc 3 gens, proc camaraderie or something else cute and get everyone out.

    If you are a good survivor you should be able to reliably escape in almost all of your games and pip or double pip pretty much every time, solo or not. There are very few players on either side that can challenge a good player on the other side. All problems can be solved with self improvement until this game becomes like some Esport where everyone is super good but we're nowhere near close to that yet and in the current climate / attitude of DBD we might never get there.


    Dude, do you play solo survivor? It's almost impossible to "double pip" if you get nothing in the altruism category. I had a textbook face-camping Bubba today in a match. He hooks the first survivor he encounters, stands in front of them nodding his head. That survivor disconnects.

    The NEXt survivor he catches, gets hooked, kills themself on the hook. Same with the third survivor- hook suicide, because I guess no one wants to deal with some BM jerk.

    I finished maybe a generator and a half in this- cleansed a totem ( I have Inner Strength), ran from him LOTS and escaped through the hatch.


    I safety pipped. That's it. Why? can't rescue people from hooks and get Altruism when they kill themselves.


    Sorry, how do I be so amazing a player that I double pip with that? lol seriously, bro.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120519#Comment_2120519

    The point is, camping is BALLZ for solo survivors. You can be completely aware to do gens if you observe the Killer is camping. In fact, it's become so common, I just assume they camp on default.

    The problem is, as a SOLO, i can't control what other people do. Even if it's 4 survivors vs Killer, that does not nearly make the survivors a team. At best, it's usually every man for himself.

    So your saying that face-camping is MY fault because I can't control the actions of the strangers I'm matched with? Can you tell me how I do that?

    It is in fact, not your fault. Just like how, if you play a sport, the loss is not individually on you, but you do have to pay for it.

    It's a team game, whether you like it or not. You are going to pay for your teammate's mistakes.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120521#Comment_2120521

    Yep! LOL

    Idk what it is with some people who play Wraiths. That's happened to me too, even in red ranks ( Red rank is 1-4 btw). I had a Wraith in a match who just slugged a survivor, and stood over top of them clanging his stupid bell over and over and over. No one could get near that poor survivor, and so of course, they ended up disconnecting. I don't blame them.

    We got all the gens done, but this jerk had NOED, so he one-shotted another poor survivor, and proceeded to clang his bell as they were slugged, long after the other survivors had escaped, until that poor person bled out. He wouldn't even hook them. In that way, he was doing it to goad people to disconnect, as I'm sure he enjoyed the idea they would be the ones punished (the d/c penalty and all that).

    trust, there are some very juvenile sociopaths in this game.

    That's actually why I never do much online gaming, period. Anyone who runs across me and the comments I make about being new to the game are probably like "idiot deserves to lose, he's half a decade late". No, it's just that I have an anxiety disorder, have always been a relative loner who's enjoyed single-player games for decades, and didn't start computer gaming until about 10 or 15 years ago. My first online experiences (CoD, GTA V) were toxic as hell, just a bunch of children. It astounded me. I was in my 30s back then, I didn't understand the "WIN AT ALL COSTS, INCLUDING AND ESPECIALLY CHEESING AND CHEATING!!!" mentality. It convinced me that I wasn't missing anything. But I DESPERATELY wanted to play this game. I went to buy it as soon as I heard about it, years ago, but when I saw that it was online only with no bots (understandable) my heart sank. None of my friends care much for online gaming, are interested in this game specifically, or claim to have computers good enough to run it well. That left me with the only option of playing 100 percent of the time with strangers, and my experience and instinct (not to mention everything I started hearing about this game's community, no personal offense to anyone in it) taught me that this would be a miserable experience.

    Nonetheless a friend bought it for me and DID play with me for a week and I had a great time. Not because we only looked out for ourselves or anything, but because there was familiarity and trust (and plenty of online gaming experience on his side). Then he had to commit to his college work. Since then it's been as solo as it gets. While I do love the game, and have no inherent hatred for either side, I've noticed that yes, I get as many games against or even WITH jerkoffs who seem more interested in dicking around than actually playing the game as it was designed to be played. Haha, look at the survivors swirling and teabagging at the exit. How fun it is to go against people who have spent hours mastering the art of running in circles just to waste my time. Oh look, here's a killer who's working with a survivor to screw everyone else so they can run around them on the hook and send them misspelled taunts in chat after the match. Yay.

    I disconnected once, and had to learn the hard way. I'd had a rash of bad games - like ten really great killers in a row (I prefer survivor because, quite simply, I enjoy the cat and mouse hide and sneak gameplay more than I like the hunting and killing gameplay). I was pretty much brand new, we're talking like day 6 or 7. I have my second match in the hospital, a map I loved and really wanted to get to know. I never got the chance because I get Coldwind all the time instead. So anyway I'm slowly sneaking around trying to get some bearings of what the map is like and boom, within 30 seconds The Plague (of all characters. I've seen her like four times since then) comes out of nowhere and smacks me down. She leaves to let me bleed out but someone heals me. Cool, time to get away. I guess this was an early experience of being tunneled because sure enough, I gingerly crawl to a locker but within 15 more seconds she shows right back up, ignores the other person, and knows right which locker to grab me out of. Hooked, sacrifice sequence begins. ######### this, I'm gonna just disconnect. I wasn't even intentionally rage-quitting, I was trying to save time. It had taken me a good five or six minutes to even get the queue for the match, another minute of waiting for people to not click "ready", another half a minute of loading, and then my actual "match" is two minutes long. I figured screw it, I don't need to sit through a half-minute death sequence, just jump me to the next match already. Boom, not allowed to play with any of my friends for 48 hours. Because I'M the bad guy.

    But I get it now. I shouldn't have done it and haven't since. I don't like people disconnecting in my games either. But I mean, I was dead. My match was over. I was just trying to get on with the next five-minute queue. Again, lesson learned.



    I don't really know what my point is here. I don't like bitching about either survivors OR killers (not that I'm accusing you or anyone else of this, I'm just speaking for myself) because I see both sides, I've had fun with both sides, and I've noticed that, perhaps because of the poor matchmaking, a new player like myself faces a pretty high (to frustratingly insurmountable) challenge regardless of which side I'm on. Play as a survivor, most or all of us die. Play as a killer, most or everybody escapes. Yes, I know that I need to get better. I accept that. I don't care if I win or lose as long as I have a fair game with fair players, balanced skill, and can play for more than five (or two) minutes. I'd also prefer not to have the Wraith making me mute my TV because a win means that much to the person playing him. But, just speaking in general, I've found that the game really IS honestly more difficult than it seems like it should be as a solo player who's just trying to learn, improve, and meet other good sports. The game DOES seem a bit more balanced in favor of the killers to me, which I won't complain about, it's just made "getting gud" sort of difficult. Which, again, wouldn't be so bad if I were matched against other people who were trying to git gud, and not people who already spent 2000 hours doing so.

    ...I type way too damn much.

  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2120584#Comment_2120584

    It's killer sided with EVERY killer. The reason people need to play nurse or spirit is player skill. Not that the survivors are better than the killer players, it just has a better reward to effort ratio survivor side. I don't think there are any teams right now that I cannot beat with every killer and I know Ryuga at least has talked about most killers being comp viable. Death slinger and blight in particular have been getting a lot of attention from multiple teams.

    No, not all the killer are comp viable, if they don't have chase potential, they're not comp viable, nurse and spirit are the only one that can beat really good tournament player, and that's a fact that almost all the community agree with, try to beat a good tournament team with pig, clown, legion or trickster, than tell me that every killer is comp viable.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121686#Comment_2121686

    Every killer has MORE than enough chase and map pressure potential it's just that you'd be hard pressed to find people who are good enough to actually perform at top level on anything other than nurse / spirit / blight and hag.

    I'm very comfortable on every killer vs any team on any map. There are also a few other killers who can make cases for non spirit / nurse killers as well.

    No? Clown have no map pressure and only a mediocre, at best, chase, he can't beat a really good SWF simply because, you can drop the pallet, and boom, you countered clown congratulations, even with his yellow bottle in conjunction with purple bottle, when he try to set it up, just leave the tile, a good survivor completely demolish a good clown, and for the the legion it's the same things, for legion to win the survivor have to consistently make mistake, or going into a map with 7 pallet *COUGH* suffocation pit *COUGH* trickster it's juts, a budget huntress as much as i like him, you just think "okay how i counter huntress" and your fine, don't go in short loops, but only in loops with big ass wall, and don't leave him line of sight, he will not down you in a reasonable amount of time, and all of the survivor are pressing M1 on gen.


    And since your talking about tournament, at the last round of a tournament some mad lad decide to use pyramid head, he was incredible good, and yet, he just lost, pyramid head have the chase, but not the mobility to pressure gens. And i can go on with every weak killer, they can't win against coordinated team that use meta perk, that will never happen

  • @Venzhas said:

    Theres no fun facing red ranks killers tryhards anymore to me. Its just tunneling , tunneling, camping, facecamping. Dont say "its a strategy" no, its just a selfish behaviour that have no interest except yours. I cant stand it, games after games, always the same, or worst.

    I just made a second account to be resetted at ranks 20, and it was already more fun even if playing with potatoes

    Dont complain players are leaving the game when you make everything to push them out

    I'm tired of playing against swf red rank survivors. I'm not even a red rank killer and I get slotted with them all the time. 9 times out of 10 this happens.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TTV_WAWAbyWibWib said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121717#Comment_2121717

    Hard disagree. I can play clown, trickster or whatever else into any team very comfortably and until survivors are good enough to consistently go against me i'm not going to reconsider. as for your "incredible good" I am the best killer in this game right now and i'm saying that every killer starts that match off that it is their game to lose. It's hard to play killer and even I don't win 100% of my games but that's human error and not SWFs being too strong.

    Hundreds of years ago people thought they solved chess too, see how that turned out. Meanwhile DBD is only 5 years old and people are getting so far ahead of themselves. I haven't watched every hour of every tournament but I did watch Hexy's and I don't think many people have a clue just how good every killer can be. Maybe that changes with specific tournament rules where you play for points but if your only goal is to 4k the survivors, THAT every killer can do and I think even the best teams can lose not only to me, but to some other killers on things that aren't just nurse or spirit.

    You'll all learn.

    Best killer in this game? Come on man. You are a rank 15 player who just slugs and bleeds out green ranks match after match. For the sake of your mental health, you should take a break from DbD for awhile.

  • @Venzhas said:

    Theres no fun facing red ranks killers tryhards anymore to me. Its just tunneling , tunneling, camping, facecamping. Dont say "its a strategy" no, its just a selfish behaviour that have no interest except yours. I cant stand it, games after games, always the same, or worst.

    I just made a second account to be resetted at ranks 20, and it was already more fun even if playing with potatoes

    Dont complain players are leaving the game when you make everything to push them out

    Is not selfish, is just the way that we have to take if we want to do something against premades.

    Tunneling gens is the same, you want to end game as soon as possible and escape faster, so Killers must tunnel survivors to guarantee some points and at least save pip and have a minimal fun.

  • @apathyinc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121729#Comment_2121729

    Best killer in this game? Come on man. You are a rank 15 player who just slugs and bleeds out green ranks match after match. For the sake of your mental health, you should take a break from DbD for awhile.

    Dude smurfs, moris, and slugs noobs and then has the nerve to call him the best killer lol

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Momentosis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2121972#Comment_2121972

    Dude smurfs, moris, and slugs noobs and then has the nerve to call him the best killer lol

    It was 2 days of nonstop nonsense posts from that guy, I had to see what the real story was.

  • me too, brother, me too

  • @Venzhas said:

    Theres no fun facing red ranks killers tryhards anymore to me. Its just tunneling , tunneling, camping, facecamping. Dont say "its a strategy" no, its just a selfish behaviour that have no interest except yours. I cant stand it, games after games, always the same, or worst.

    I just made a second account to be resetted at ranks 20, and it was already more fun even if playing with potatoes

    Dont complain players are leaving the game when you make everything to push them out

    Oh and you forgot "one shoot addons + face camping with an axe above huntress head ready to throw"

1 2 ›