The Game is a bad map (And BHVR wants it that way)
Unmindegamable pallets littered liberally across the map. Breakable walls everywhere. Timewasters and save loops for days for survivors. Its literally just a slog for killer and makes survivors think they are better then they are. And BHVR dosen't care, and in fact wants it this way. They need to continue to coddle thier survivors. Buffing BT, while not nerfing it in another way. Killer perks get buffed but have to get nerfed. Killer abilities get buffed but have to get nerfed. Survivor perks don't need to be this way. Map are balanced for survivor fun, perks are balanced for survivor fun. Keep enjoying 20 minutes survivor lobbies becauyse BHVR refuses to actually make killers have fun and be the power role.
Comments
Remember when the devs nerfed infinites, insta heals, BNPs (twice), flashlights, BT, DS?
Vacuum pallets, toolboxes, exhaustion nerfs (twice), healing, gen speeds to name a few more. I sure do
I like the new Game map and it’s really not that different from before. It’s always had like twenty strong pallets and no windows. All they did was open up the middle area.
Plus trickster can throw over pretty much every pallet. He’s so strong on the Game.
Oh, let's not forget 2016 Dead by Daylight:
Two windows in shack, Entity Blockers didn't exist, BT working on the Unhooker as well, Trapping under hooked peoples feet, legit facecamping...
Am I missing anything else the Dev's fixed?
Yup its just insanity as a m1 killer. The amount of ultra safe pallets is absurd. How did bvhr think it was a good idea?
It's a shift w gamer dream come true
To be completely fair BT existing at all was a 2017 thing, but yeah, original BT was completely broken. Though I do somewhat miss the black and white screen effect you'd get.
Did they not just buff BT. Im not trying to be one of those people who is like "OH BHVR ONLY NERFS KILLER/SURVIVOR" but I don't think BT is really valid on that list anymore. I don't think new BT is OP its just much healthier and I think is a definite buff. Sure its not old BT but that thing should have never existed and belongs in a special place of hell saved for facecamping Bubbas.
"H-hey! be grateful! Now we can't win the game in 3 minutes and instead it takes us 4 minutes!".
Survivors are so cringe.
Lmao curb your bias
There is no bias when one side can win the game by finding a key or bringing one, or just letting their teammates die, while the other side has to actually work.
Yeah keys have nothing to do with the map The Game and are in line for a rework, next
Edit: "Survivors are so cringe" killer main try again
The Game map is fine unless you're scared of a two second pallet stun.
the only way to play this map is leatherface otherwise you're screwed
2 second pallet stun x 20
Did you just assume we are survivor mains? lmao
Wahh doesn't agree with my opinion must be [other side] main
Killer good survivor bad
Survivor good killer bad wdym smh get your facts straight. Everyone knows how OP Trapper and The Twins are.
I disagree with saying this BT buff will make it healthier, in fact I think it will actually make it unhealthier. The new BT will reward survivors for bad saves against stealth killers now, essentially nerfing all of them. Also, the new BT will not stop the face camping bubba.
I do miss the black and white screen too. A nice nod to Left 4 Dead.
They need to reduce the pallet from 10/20/30 % Max and I think it is ok.
The reduced duration removes the argueably most unhealthy part of BT in my eyes as a killer main people just using it to bodyblock the savior, BT's whole purpose is to reward survivors for bad saves I think at least making it consistent would be nice, Ive seen facecamping pigs and freddys just cause they dont have to deal with BT.
"Are in line for a rework" Something I've been hearing for years and nothing has come of it. But Don't worry, Mori's have been nerfed twice in that time and are now worthless. And I doubt the keys will be nerfed to such an effect. Ohh, and they added infinites back in, but now you have breakable walls so you can remove it. You know, after a 3 second animation and one free loop on the survivors part.
I get that The Game is an abysmally designed map, but don't be disingenuous and pretend survivors haven't been nerfed.
Also BT did have the timer reduced, and you will not be able to tell the difference if you don't tunnel the survivor off the hook.
And I literally despise the breakable walls.
Moris are no longer useless unless you play PH.
But sure because I don't complain about every single issue in the game in every single post I make I clearly just don't don't care about killer-
Jfc