not in the slightest as it's the Community Team that's responsible for taking the feedback back, so if I have them all in the correct sub forum it makes that a lot easier to do!
not in the slightest as it's the Community Team that's responsible for taking the feedback back, so if I have them all in the correct sub forum it makes that a lot easier to do!
I do hope so. How dare they touch demos rat liver!
not in the slightest as it's the Community Team that's responsible for taking the feedback back, so if I have them all in the correct sub forum it makes that a lot easier to do!
Yeah. But the team has a REALLY bad habit of seeing the majority of feedback saying one thing, and then the team completely head in the opposite direction, so forgive us for not getting our hopes up
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
See you in the feedback threads
"QUICK MANDY THEY ARE GIVING CRITICISM!!!! CLOSE IT!!!!!" -the devs
Nope all been moved the 4.7.0 Feedback Sub Forum where they belong, this makes it far easier for us to get the actual feedback that is needed.
Yeah they're being moved to the right section of the forum even though it says closed they aren't actually closed.
Out of site out of mind right?
Did the right people see that year old thread where it was agreed by a dev that rat liver should be basekit?
Yeah they move them to the Feedback graveyard, where no one reads them. Especially the people who claim to "value all feedback"
not in the slightest as it's the Community Team that's responsible for taking the feedback back, so if I have them all in the correct sub forum it makes that a lot easier to do!
I do hope so. How dare they touch demos rat liver!
Thank you for your reply.
I was there when the thread was first made. Over a year ago. Good times.
We shall now call him "You know who"
He who must not be named.
Yeah. But the team has a REALLY bad habit of seeing the majority of feedback saying one thing, and then the team completely head in the opposite direction, so forgive us for not getting our hopes up