Hear me out, rank 1 survivors often will loop and extra time when you miss. Miss on purpose with this, and you can get that hit right before they reach a pallet.
Both good and bad for this, as it has to be a good survivor who does this.
Tinkerer I think is actually run a good bit. It's probably in the upper 1/3 of all perks honestly.
Id say spies from the shadows. It a great perk for both in and out of chases since people rarely pay attention to crows. It can be a good counter to lucky break if the ptb is active
The best killer perks are the perks that let you find survivors faster, so you can kill them faster of course. Whispers is a FREE perk that can help you find survivors and save a lot of time doing so. It will let you keep the pressure on survivors and you can even use it to accurately find survivors hiding around. It can also work in the endgame to secure the last kill. The perk is very good and should be used more.
The best killer perks are the perks that let you find survivors faster, so you can kill them faster of course. Whispers is a FREE perk that can help you find survivors and save a lot of time doing so. It will let you keep the pressure on survivors and you can even use it to accurately find survivors hiding around. It can also work in the endgame to secure the last kill. The perk is very good and should be used more.
Whispers is another very often used perk. I bet most people would put it in top 10 perks
Tinkerer isn't an underrated killer perk, just wanted to say that.
Mindbreaker is IMO the most underrated killer perk in the game. It basically kills Dead Hard, Lithe, Smash Hit, BL, Head On, all that juicy stuff, unless the survivor walks for 5 seconds, and 5 seconds is still a lot of time tbh. The only issue I have with it is that it sorta helps Sprint Burst, but you can play around that by getting to that survivor in under 5 seconds if you're lucky. But eh, Sprint Burst ain't as common as DH and Lithe.
Tinkerer isn't an underrated killer perk, just wanted to say that.
Mindbreaker is IMO the most underrated killer perk in the game. It basically kills Dead Hard, Lithe, Smash Hit, BL, Head On, all that juicy stuff, unless the survivor walks for 5 seconds, and 5 seconds is still a lot of time tbh. The only issue I have with it is that it sorta helps Sprint Burst, but you can play around that by getting to that survivor in under 5 seconds if you're lucky. But eh, Sprint Burst ain't as common as DH and Lithe.
I don't really watch killer content creators that much And i rarely see anyone use tinkerer So i thought it was underrated And i cant change it so... yeah
I don't really watch killer content creators that much And i rarely see anyone use tinkerer So i thought it was underrated And i cant change it so... yeah
Oh, that's fair. Otzdarva considers Tinkerer to be one of the strongest killer perks in the game. Also Tinkerer is pretty common on PH, Freddy, and Bubba.
Why even include Tinkerer? Every Killer and his grandma have it in their loadout, it's as common as Corrupt Intervention or Noed.
I'd personally go with Franklin's Demise. It used to be a lot more popular a few years ago, but of course, there were less perks back then and it was a tad bit different. Also, it's useless to bring Franklin's if survivors don't use items.
However, you wouldn't believe how incredibly good it can result against SWF teams fully equipped with items. Those survivors just looove their precious items, so you make 'em drop it down, and if it's a rainbow map, a key, a good med-kit or any other kind of decent item, you can count on them coming back to it. They waste time in doing so, and if you catch them right on the spot, it's a free hit for you, specially if you're playing as a stealth killer. Also works wonders with Hag.
Why even include Tinkerer? Every Killer and his grandma have it in their loadout, it's as common as Corrupt Intervention or Noed.
I'd personally go with Franklin's Demise. It used to be a lot more popular a few years ago, but of course, there were less perks back then and it was a tad bit different. Also, it's useless to bring Franklin's if survivors don't use items.
However, you wouldn't believe how incredibly good it can result against SWF teams fully equipped with items. Those survivors just looove their precious items, so you make 'em drop it down, and if it's a rainbow map, a key, a good med-kit or any other kind of decent item, you can count on them coming back to it. They waste time in doing so, and if you catch them right on the spot, it's a free hit for you, specially if you're playing as a stealth killer. Also works wonders with Hag.
I don't really watch killer content creators that much And i rarely see anyone use tinkerer So i thought it was underrated And i cant change it so... yeah
It may just be that nobody ever expects the perk but I have been able to completely come back from awful starts by getting an ambush with dark devotion. Granted against SWF it takes a hit but what aspect of killer doesn’t take a hit against swf
I think that mad grit is kind of underrated because if your going after swf players then it can counter body blocking the killer becuase the wiggle timer pause and if you miss just swing again right after
Tinkerer, Thrilling, and Surge are all perks that're used semi-frequently, so they're not really underrated. They have an appropriate usage rate to their strength and all have spots on builds, hell I think Thrilling is OVERrated.
hmmmm most underrated as in , better than it has any right to be.... Franklin's Demise. Because predictable greed, it kinda acts like an exposed perk with a delay sometimes. Also ya know... keys.
Shoutout to Zanshin Tactic's tho. Great perk if you have under 2K hours with the game, ESPECIALLY fun on doctor. Same for Windows of Opportunity. I play with a noobier friend when i play survivor (as in we're both noob survivors, he's just noobier than me :P) and i often hear "dude! there's nothing around me, i can't escape the killer" *laughs in windows of opportunity*
Spies. Its not only incredibly useful ,but for me, its fun and reliable. I get quite a few survivors post game accusing me of cheating and I know its because of spies.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does Save the Best for Last count? Cause like I love that perk and it's a part of my build on Doctor and Pig. Otherwise uhhh Franklin's I guess.
you get so much value out of this it's incredible
Unrelenting.
Hear me out, rank 1 survivors often will loop and extra time when you miss. Miss on purpose with this, and you can get that hit right before they reach a pallet.
Both good and bad for this, as it has to be a good survivor who does this.
STBFL is not underrated a lot of killers use it and think its good
Surge is an amazing perk on Killers like Ghost Face and Myers, and can even be pretty useful on other Killers, though to a lesser extent.
Also Thrilling Tremors and Tinkerer are by no means underrated lmao.
If I were to pick a second perk, it'd probably be Oppression, though it doesn't punish good Survivors if they're paying attention.
Tinkerer???
Such a good perk UwU
This is way better than BBQ. BBQ is only more worthwhile because of the bloodpoints it gives.
I think many consider it one of the best 2 or 3 perks
Tinkerer I think is actually run a good bit. It's probably in the upper 1/3 of all perks honestly.
Id say spies from the shadows. It a great perk for both in and out of chases since people rarely pay attention to crows. It can be a good counter to lucky break if the ptb is active
Whispers.
The best killer perks are the perks that let you find survivors faster, so you can kill them faster of course. Whispers is a FREE perk that can help you find survivors and save a lot of time doing so. It will let you keep the pressure on survivors and you can even use it to accurately find survivors hiding around. It can also work in the endgame to secure the last kill. The perk is very good and should be used more.
Whispers is another very often used perk. I bet most people would put it in top 10 perks
How is tinkerer considered underrated
I myself don't see that many killers run it, usually all I see is BBQ, pop, corrupt, and ruin.
I see more corrupt, pop, Whispers, and bbq honestly
Tinkerer isn't an underrated killer perk, just wanted to say that.
Mindbreaker is IMO the most underrated killer perk in the game. It basically kills Dead Hard, Lithe, Smash Hit, BL, Head On, all that juicy stuff, unless the survivor walks for 5 seconds, and 5 seconds is still a lot of time tbh. The only issue I have with it is that it sorta helps Sprint Burst, but you can play around that by getting to that survivor in under 5 seconds if you're lucky. But eh, Sprint Burst ain't as common as DH and Lithe.
I don't really watch killer content creators that much And i rarely see anyone use tinkerer So i thought it was underrated And i cant change it so... yeah
Oh, that's fair. Otzdarva considers Tinkerer to be one of the strongest killer perks in the game. Also Tinkerer is pretty common on PH, Freddy, and Bubba.
Why even include Tinkerer? Every Killer and his grandma have it in their loadout, it's as common as Corrupt Intervention or Noed.
I'd personally go with Franklin's Demise. It used to be a lot more popular a few years ago, but of course, there were less perks back then and it was a tad bit different. Also, it's useless to bring Franklin's if survivors don't use items.
However, you wouldn't believe how incredibly good it can result against SWF teams fully equipped with items. Those survivors just looove their precious items, so you make 'em drop it down, and if it's a rainbow map, a key, a good med-kit or any other kind of decent item, you can count on them coming back to it. They waste time in doing so, and if you catch them right on the spot, it's a free hit for you, specially if you're playing as a stealth killer. Also works wonders with Hag.
You'll find my answer here
Spies From The Shadows.
I don't really see how Tinkerer is considered underated though...
If it's up there, then I'm voting for it still; but if we're going for properly underated perks then I'd have to say...
Spies in the Shadows.
Honestly, it's so useful for finding Survivors and so few people run Calm Spirit in my matches.
Mindbreaker
I slap that bad boy on and I don't have to deal with exhaustion perks all game. I'm not joking, btw.
Shadowborn makes life so much easier imo
It may just be that nobody ever expects the perk but I have been able to completely come back from awful starts by getting an ambush with dark devotion. Granted against SWF it takes a hit but what aspect of killer doesn’t take a hit against swf
Tinkerer (Very Cool), Third Seal (Everyone Dies On Hook), Thrilling Tremors (BBQ 2: Electric Boogaloo), Surge (Sheer Convenience)
I voted for other I feel like alot of ppl dont use discordance it's an amzing perk especially against survive with friends
Thrilling and Tinkerer aren't underrated. Tinkerer is meta past rank 10.
Spies from the shadows it helps you find survivers so esey but I never see it used
Yes see he gets it
No-one really says Oppression is bad, but they just kinda sleep on the sheer combo value it has with Pop and/or Surveillance
Pulled off some nice plays with this perk.
I think that mad grit is kind of underrated because if your going after swf players then it can counter body blocking the killer becuase the wiggle timer pause and if you miss just swing again right after
Tinkerer, Thrilling, and Surge are all perks that're used semi-frequently, so they're not really underrated. They have an appropriate usage rate to their strength and all have spots on builds, hell I think Thrilling is OVERrated.
hmmmm most underrated as in , better than it has any right to be.... Franklin's Demise. Because predictable greed, it kinda acts like an exposed perk with a delay sometimes. Also ya know... keys.
Shoutout to Zanshin Tactic's tho. Great perk if you have under 2K hours with the game, ESPECIALLY fun on doctor. Same for Windows of Opportunity. I play with a noobier friend when i play survivor (as in we're both noob survivors, he's just noobier than me :P) and i often hear "dude! there's nothing around me, i can't escape the killer" *laughs in windows of opportunity*
Spies. Its not only incredibly useful ,but for me, its fun and reliable. I get quite a few survivors post game accusing me of cheating and I know its because of spies.