Post your MAIN Survivor build - BE HONEST @_@

Borrowed Time / We'll Make It / Second Wind / Lithe

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Dead Hard/ We'll Make It/ DS/ Stake out or Adrenaline or some other random perk

  • Detectives Hunch Inner Strenght Kindred Repressed Alliance

  • I use a pretty standard one for solo.

    Dead Hard, Borrowed, Kindred, Spine Chill with a basic medkit

    If I'm playing with my buddy I'll usually swap out Spine Chill for Prove Thyself, DS, We'll Make It or a few other perks.

  • IRON WILL, DEAD HARD, WERE GONNA LIVE FOREVER AND DS

  • Adren, Iron Will, Dead Hard, DS

  • Inner Strength - Dectives Hunch - Windows of Opportunity - Kindred

    No need for items. Doing gens and eating totems.

  • Borrowed Time, Dead hard, Decisive Strike, and Spine Chill

  • DS, DH, BT, and Detective's Hunch. I suck at chases so DH is there, DS is for anti-tunnel since I no longer feel guilty for running it, BT for support, and Hunch because Ruin is the bane of my existence.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Borrowed Time / We'll Make It / Second Wind / Lithe

    I take one perk from every survivor and build around it like it's their special power. For example:

    Meg: QaQ, head on, deception, Dance with me.

    David: No mither, Resilience, spine chill, dead hard

    Yui: Any means necessary, Smash hit, Power struggle, flip flop.

    Adam: Autodidact, empathy and WGLF.

    I have fun doing this and keeps playing survivor fresh. I don't have a "main build"

  • Iron will, borrowed time, windows and kindred.

    Kate and Ace dump iron will for an exhaustion perk.

    I also try and run a teachachable depending on what survivor I'm playing. Nothing too obvious to killer though.

  • For my basic Survivor build I run:

    Spine Chill, Iron Will, Calm Spirit, and....

    *The fourth Perk depends on what Rift or Daily I'm working on. The ones that end up in there the most often are Lithe, Self Care, or Balanced Landing if I don't have a Rift which requires something else.

  • Appraisal / Plunderer's Instinct / Detective's Hunch / Distortion

  • Sprint Burst, Iron Will most of the time. And then either DS + Fixated or Tenacity + Unbreakable

  • Iron Will, Deadhard + 2


    Sometimes Self Care, sometimes WGLF, BT, Resillience...


    It used to be DS but now that it's useless I unequipped it.

  • BL, IW, WGLF, DH (Detective's Hunch, not Dead Hard)

  • Spine Chill, Lithe, Kindred, and Windows of Opportunity.

    I've been using this build for a while now and been getting some of my best scores as a survivor. I don't particularly like some of the "meta-perks" as they're very situational (Borrowed Time, DS etc). Also, DS sucks when you play on Switch as the small skill checks are really hard to hit. I like a more generic build that will benefit me in all rounds because when I was running, for example BT, it only came in really useful once in a while when I got a campy killer. Same with something like Adrenaline which I found useful in the rounds where the killer was running NoED. Again, I prefer more generic, all-rounded perks rather than ones which will only help in very specific situations.

    I've also got Dead Hard out of the Shrine this week so gonna give that a go instead of Lithe for a while to see why people generally prefer DH as an exhaustion perk.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Borrowed Time / We'll Make It / Second Wind / Lithe

    visionary // built to last // poised // borrowed time

  • At the moment: Boil Over, Blood Pact, Flip Flop and Desperate Measures... that's when I play... been off for some days now

  • I have a couple builds


    Dead hard, open handed, kindred, visionary


    Botany knowledge , desperate measures, dead hard, wglf

  • Spine chill, resilience, DS and either lithe or DH depending on how I'm feeling I rotate between the 2

  • Fixated/we'll make it/second wind/other ( decisive strike, repressed alliance and detective hunch)

  • WGLF, Solidarity, We'll Make It, Iron Will

  • I don't have a "main" build.

    Currently, due to having access to only a few Perks I am running Kindred, We'll Make It, Botany Knowledge and Spine Chill. Sometimes I swap Botany for Inner Strength.

  • Dead Hard / Windows of Opportunity / Kindred / Inner Strength


    If I feel like bringing a Med Kit, I'll swap out Inner Strength for something else; that something else depends on my mood.

  • I have one survivor that has most or all the perks, and I have a personal rule that I must always dedicate one perk slot to one of that survivor's teachable perks.

    That one survivor I usually keep all the perks on is ACE, so with the above in mind revealed, my build is as follows

    Open Handed - the Ace perk that follows the above rule

    Bond - great information perk that energizes well with Open Handed

    Iron Will

    Dead Hard

  • Borrowed Time, Botany Knowledge, Self-Care and Desperate Measures.

  • Ds, dead hard, small game, inner strength

  • My favorite to use regularly is:

    Iron Will + Dead Hard + WGLF + Aftercare (which sometimes gets swapped for BT, Babysitter, or We'll Make It)

    Otherwise I occasionally like to run loadouts built around Head On or Lithe.

  • WGLF, Autodidact, Sprint Burst and Spine Chill.


    Autodidact screws me over 90% of matches, but it's too fun in that one match where it does go up to 4 stacks or higher.

  • I have 2

    IW DWM Lithe QnQ

    IW Deception Head On QnQ

  • Sprint burst, iron will, resilience. last slot is a flex on spine chill, unbreakable, OOO and vigil

  • Nearly every round is different because I use a randomizer for all matches to keep things interesting.

1 2 3 ›