Question about key spawns.
Are key spawns way more common now? Me and my friend when we play together usually find one every other match, i am of course talking about Purple and Pink keys. This is without using the perk "Plunderers Instinct".
Are key spawns way more common now? Me and my friend when we play together usually find one every other match, i am of course talking about Purple and Pink keys. This is without using the perk "Plunderers Instinct".
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I have been noticing that as well. I'm getting a lot more keys than I used to
if anything, all i get is green keys. thats one of the main reasons i dont loot chests without a chest perk
There's def. something wrong
I've pulled purple keys out of my first chest search without Plunderers at least 3 times on 3 different occasions in the same week.
Can't be a coincidence
(If you want my guess, SOMEHOW they've made plunderers basekit. How they would manage that is beyond me.)
Increase of rarer items for sure. In 3 games I got
Alex toolbox
Pink key
Purple beamer
I JUST WANT A MEDKIT!!!!
Yep thought something was wrong, every other game when i play killer there's someone with keys, sure they could be green, but there's not much of a reason to pick those up, these people did not bring plunderers.
Last 3 games I found a pink key, thought it was just me.
Just found two hatch keys in one match. This needs to be fixed.
There's a perk for that
There is something wrong. I've found 3 Iridescent Keys in a row, without Plunderers.
I hate Quentin and refuse to spend points or shards on anything related to him
Edit: also hate green medkits
Yes, out of the 6 chests I opened for my rift task, two of them where pink keys.
This was without plunders instinct too.
Maybe i should start collecting data on this during my matches... Would be interesting to see it all in a nice pie chart.
I was going to make a similar post last night. When I was playing yesterday I found 3 purple keys and 2 pink. And that was without luck offerings or perks to help find better items. I’ve never found this many keys before in one night. :0