You all are getting boring

If you all know the trickster is weak and not a threat, why are you playing as hard as you can? Just to do 5 gens real quick, never interact with him andnrun out the gate?

Ooooooo fun...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I mean, what else are survivors supposed to do if the Trickster isn't putting pressure? This is something that the devs need to fix, not for survivors to play nice because they're playing against a weak killer.

  • I mean. What are the survivors supposed to do, put a thumb up their butt and let you kill them?

  • Both sides are playing sweaty. It's been non stop sweaty killer after sweaty killer for the last few days while playing solo. They can obviously tell that we're a bunch of potatoes after they hooked each of us once at 4 gens and yet decide they only want the match to last for 4 minutes.

  • you are literally asking survivors to throw and not do their objective, its like asking killers to not smack survivors.

  • @JackFrostMan said:

    I mean. What are the survivors supposed to do, put a thumb up their butt and let you kill them?

    Solo players usually do.

  • You're not going to get better with him by facing bad teams, gotta push yourself :)

  • If I notice the killer getting rolled, I just go do totems/chests.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    You're not going to get better with him by facing bad teams, gotta push yourself :)

    I'm a rank one killer. I smoke these guys with any other killer I'm fine

  • @Yatol said:

    you are literally asking survivors to throw and not do their objective, its like asking killers to not smack survivors.

    No im not. Especially not literally. At one point did I ask then to "throw the game". You kids man

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    If I notice the killer getting rolled, I just go do totems/chests.

    Exactly. Ty. Make it a fun game til he gets buffed. They're playing like their honor depends on it

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070481#Comment_2070481

    I'm a rank one killer. I smoke Thales guys with any other killer I'm fine

    Then why are you here complaining? If you are as good as you claim, you have everything you need to get Survivors to stop rushing gens and interact with you on your own.

  • Yaaaa, the Survivors shouldn't feel like they need to tone down their playstyle because the Killer is bad.

    IN FACT, it's better if they don't. If his win rate is horrifically low, he stands a better chance of getting a buff.

    So to all you Survivors out there, go ape on Trickster. Make every Trickster player uninstall. Do whatever it takes to send the message "This Killer desperately needs to be buffed."

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070488#Comment_2070488

    Then why are you here complaining? If you are as good as you claim, you have everything you need to get Survivors to stop rushing gens and interact with you on your own.

    With trickster? Uh no. No one does sorry. Just leave the thread bro

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Yaaaa, the Survivors shouldn't feel like they need to tone down their playstyle because the Killer is bad.

    IN FACT, it's better if they don't. If his win rate is horrifically low, he stands a better chance of getting a buff.

    So to all you Survivors out there, go ape on Trickster. Make every Trickster player uninstall. Do whatever it takes to send the message "This Killer desperately needs to be buffed."

    Fair point! I didn't think of it like that

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070494#Comment_2070494

    With trickster? Uh no. No one does sorry. Just leave the thread bro

    A good carpenter doesn't blame his tools.

  • All the people talking about "WhAt ElsE iS sUrViVoR sUpPoSeD tO dO" are the same ones who whine about how killers play constantly.

  • I been slacking off in matches against him, took off SB, trying to get chased, and even offering my life to him at the end typically. I been cool with Tricksters and honestly most of them have been cool back.


    Now all the Spirits, Freddys, and Bubbas can go crawl back into the Entity.


    As him, I had some 2x or 3x Streamer burners gen rush me, so I sat in a corner after a bit. One group even had insta heals. Like please, I'm just a Trickster.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Yaaaa, the Survivors shouldn't feel like they need to tone down their playstyle because the Killer is bad.

    IN FACT, it's better if they don't. If his win rate is horrifically low, he stands a better chance of getting a buff.

    So to all you Survivors out there, go ape on Trickster. Make every Trickster player uninstall. Do whatever it takes to send the message "This Killer desperately needs to be buffed."

    Thanks for making me chuckle.

  • @Raja said:

    All the people talking about "WhAt ElsE iS sUrViVoR sUpPoSeD tO dO" are the same ones who whine about how killers play constantly.

    Truth!

  • Yes, that is about what it sounds like when someone picks an underwhelming character just to complain about him being underwhelming.

  • I'm here to help. With murder. I'm here to help with murder. I mean, I'm here to help, and I use murder. I don't mean I help with people murdering, I help people by murdering. I mean, well, you get what I mean...

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070469#Comment_2070469

    No im not. Especially not literally. At one point did I ask then to "throw the game". You kids man

    you are complaining about survivor doing their best, doing gens and interacting as little as possible with the killer AKA doing what they are supposed to do. Is it really hard be civil?

  • Done what? Pointing out that the issue appears to be more about 1 bruised ego than Survivors playing the game and not going easy on you because you picked a killer you aren't good with?

    180px-Heinz_Doofenshmirtz.png

    Not yet.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Yaaaa, the Survivors shouldn't feel like they need to tone down their playstyle because the Killer is bad.

    IN FACT, it's better if they don't. If his win rate is horrifically low, he stands a better chance of getting a buff.

    So to all you Survivors out there, go ape on Trickster. Make every Trickster player uninstall. Do whatever it takes to send the message "This Killer desperately needs to be buffed."

    This guy gets it.

    Either people will learn to make him work, or he'll suffer badly enough that he gets reworked. Either way, Survivors playing suboptimally won't help anyone.

  • I love this comment 🤣

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070517#Comment_2070517

    Done what? Pointing out that the issue appears to be more about 1 bruised ego than Survivors playing the game and not going easy on you because you picked a killer you aren't good with?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/241EEAAGT8FR/180px-heinz-doofenshmirtz.png

    Not yet.

    Just leave Asher this went way over your head nerd

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070526#Comment_2070526

    Ok fool have you ever let a killer down you to see his mori? Or let the killer get his mori just for fun? No I doubt it. Because you're one of those guys. Boring at parties and in bed I'm sure.

    Now that was entertaining.

    No, gotta admit I never let someone down me just to see their mori, the internet exists, or I can just play the killer and see it myself. (Without having to rely on the Survivors literally throwing the game just so I can, but I guess we all get to red ranks our own way)

    As far as bed? I guess I'll have to ask my wife, not sure it translates to video games, but I'm not here to kink shame.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070530#Comment_2070530

    Now that was entertaining.

    No, gotta admit I never let someone down me just to see their mori, the internet exists, or I can just play the killer and see it myself.

    As far as bed? I guess I'll have to ask my wife, not sure it translates to video games, but I'm not here to kink shame.

    Thought so

  • Yup, I'm the nerd, the one not making an entire thread to try and convince survivors to let him down them since he can't do it himself.

  • @Blindninja said:

    If you all know the trickster is weak and not a threat, why are you playing as hard as you can? Just to do 5 gens real quick, never interact with him andnrun out the gate?

    Ooooooo fun...

    April fools to you too.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070532#Comment_2070532

    Yup, I'm the nerd, the one not making an entire thread to try and convince survivors to let him down them since he can't do it himself.

    Yea thats what I'm doing...again you're clueless dude. Just leave.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070541#Comment_2070541

    Yea thats what I'm doing...again you're clueless dude. Just leave.

    You pretty clearly are.

    You want the Survivors to have more interactions with the killer? Have you tried, I dunno, hunting them down? I mean, you're literally playing killer, right? Maybe play better. If the Survivors aren't interacting with you, the problem isn't them. Or keep complaining that it's all because the new killer just sucks, ignoring the plethora of videos of people playing him better than you clearly are. It's your choice, I'm just here for the pointing and laughing at the tiny pp move of begging Survivors to play hide and seek with you.

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Yaaaa, the Survivors shouldn't feel like they need to tone down their playstyle because the Killer is bad.

    IN FACT, it's better if they don't. If his win rate is horrifically low, he stands a better chance of getting a buff.

    So to all you Survivors out there, go ape on Trickster. Make every Trickster player uninstall. Do whatever it takes to send the message "This Killer desperately needs to be buffed."

    There's truth in this, but I feel bad seeing that KPOP God smacking random rocks and trees venting his frustrations cause he realized he can't catch people around walls. I go crouch waddle over to his feet, look him in the eyes, and eat a baseball bat to the face.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070517#Comment_2070517

    Done what? Pointing out that the issue appears to be more about 1 bruised ego than Survivors playing the game and not going easy on you because you picked a killer you aren't good with?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/241EEAAGT8FR/180px-heinz-doofenshmirtz.png

    Not yet.

    AH YES PERRY THE PLATYPUS I WILL NOW UNVEIL TO YOU MY ANTI RULEBOOKINATOR

    Sorry, my comedy is horrible.

  • @Blindninja said:

    If you all know the trickster is weak and not a threat, why are you playing as hard as you can? Just to do 5 gens real quick, never interact with him andnrun out the gate?

    Ooooooo fun...

    That's kinda selfish of you tbh

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070526#Comment_2070526

    AH YES PERRY THE PLATYPUS I WILL NOW UNVEIL TO YOU MY ANTI RULEBOOKINATOR

    Sorry, my comedy is horrible.

    Not a prob. I'm drunk enough to laugh at it, and it seems the op is too in his feelings to keep playing. Just wants to leave without any more interaction. Typical

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070547#Comment_2070547

    You pretty clearly are.

    You want the Survivors to have more interactions with the killer? Have you tried, I dunno, hunting them down? I mean, you're literally playing killer, right? Maybe play better. If the Survivors aren't interacting with you, the problem isn't them. Or keep complaining that it's all because the new killer just sucks, ignoring the plethora of videos of people playing him better than you clearly are. It's your choice, I'm just here for the pointing and laughing at the tiny pp move of begging Survivors to play hide and seek with you.

    I'm sure you can so all that with the trickster prickster. Foh

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070560#Comment_2070560

    I'm sure you can so all that with the trickster prickster. Foh

    Was that meant to be english? I'm drunk, why are you the one unable to spell?

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070547#Comment_2070547

    You pretty clearly are.

    You want the Survivors to have more interactions with the killer? Have you tried, I dunno, hunting them down? I mean, you're literally playing killer, right? Maybe play better. If the Survivors aren't interacting with you, the problem isn't them. Or keep complaining that it's all because the new killer just sucks, ignoring the plethora of videos of people playing him better than you clearly are. It's your choice, I'm just here for the pointing and laughing at the tiny pp move of begging Survivors to play hide and seek with you.

    BTW those videos are of ######### survivors. Thats why they upload those

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070560#Comment_2070560

    You stay home a lot because you get your ass beat in public don't you?

    Nope, but it appears you have way too much ego tied up in a video game. It's ok. I'm sure some day Survivors will come and let you hit them so you feel better.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070560#Comment_2070560

    BTW those videos are of ######### survivors. Thats why they upload those

    Of course. They're getting nothing but bad Survivors and you just keep getting stuck with these Survivors who play like they actually want to win. That's the only possible explanation.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070560#Comment_2070560

    You stay home a lot because you get your ass beat in public don't you?

    I'm off to bed now, you have fun trying to convince Survivors to let you hit them.

    Btw, quoted this post because every time someone makes a post like this, or questioning someone's sex life, it makes me deduct about 5 years from the age I first think they are. You're getting to the point where I'm kind of impressed that you can type whole words out. Last fight I was in was high school, over 20 years ago. But I'm sure you're a super tough macho guy when you're not begging Survivors for free hits.

    Have a good night little buddy.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070601#Comment_2070601

    I'm off to bed now, you have fun trying to convince Survivors to let you hit them.

    Btw, quoted this post because every time someone makes a post like this, or questioning someone's sex life, it makes me deduct about 5 years from the age I first think they are. You're getting to the point where I'm kind of impressed that you can type whole words out. Last fight I was in was high school, over 20 years ago. But I'm sure you're a super tough macho guy when you're not begging Survivors for free hits.

    Have a good night little buddy.

    If you are that bad at fighting you should probably refrain from acting how you do. Oh that's right...you only act that way from your keyboard.

  • @Blindninja said:

    If you all know the trickster is weak and not a threat, why are you playing as hard as you can? Just to do 5 gens real quick, never interact with him andnrun out the gate?

    Ooooooo fun...

    This.

    I've never face that level of tryhard than when I've played trickster, somehow the fact that survivor know he is weak just make survivors double down on the genrush, and since there's litterally nothing you can do about it it's often over very quickly. He takes SO MUCH TIME to down a survivor, and he has to commit to the chase till the end ot he will just have wasted his daggers for nothing.

    The survivor reaction to that killer just prove one thing to me : All that whining about wanting the game to be "fun" and "fair" is and always was a pile of rubbish, they just want to win, and when they know they will they wont even entertain the idea to "make things fun" and just go for the quick exit, with OF COURSE as much tbaging as possible infront of the game.

    Not that I cared before for their cry about "campaing" and "tunneling" (ie "you didn't give me a free pass") before, but now I'm certain that they clearly dont deserve the clemency they are constantly demanding from the killers.

    @Yatol said:

    you are literally asking survivors to throw and not do their objective, its like asking killers to not smack survivors.

    How does it feel to have a killer do the same thing that surivors do ALL the time? Ya dont like hearing whining about how you dont play suboptimally to please the other side?

    How strange.

  • I figured it was an April Fools joke

    I don't expect the survivors to give me free hooks anymore than I expect the killer to just let me leave

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    I figured it was an April Fools joke

    I don't expect the survivors to give me free hooks anymore than I expect the killer to just let me leave

    True, no killer expect free hooks, but for some strange reasons, survivors are constantly asking for free escape and even made up a whole narrative full of made up "toxic behavior" like "tunnelling" and "camping" in a sad attempt to shame the killers into playing suboptimally for them.

  • Lmao, I’m not gonna throw games as survivor just because this killer isn’t viable. Don’t play him if you find yourself getting gen rushed. Killers don’t deserve free wins.

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239244/you-all-are-getting-boring

    This.

    I've never face that level of tryhard than when I've played trickster, somehow the fact that survivor know he is weak just make survivors double down on the genrush, and since there's litterally nothing you can do about it it's often over very quickly. He takes SO MUCH TIME to down a survivor, and he has to commit to the chase till the end ot he will just have wasted his daggers for nothing.

    The survivor reaction to that killer just prove one thing to me : All that whining about wanting the game to be "fun" and "fair" is and always was a pile of rubbish, they just want to win, and when they know they will they wont even entertain the idea to "make things fun" and just go for the quick exit, with OF COURSE as much tbaging as possible infront of the game.

    Not that I cared before for their cry about "campaing" and "tunneling" (ie "you didn't give me a free pass") before, but now I'm certain that they clearly dont deserve the clemency they are constantly demanding from the killers.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070469#Comment_2070469

    How does it feel to have a killer do the same thing that surivors do ALL the time? Ya dont like hearing whining about how you dont play suboptimally to please the other side?

    How strange.

    Think you brother I am glad somebody finally gets it. I am not asking to throw the game in crazy stuff like that but just have fun and stop being a try hard.

    I've noticed you have some really good ideas in you generally get it on this forum. Thanks for backing me up.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070671#Comment_2070671

    Think you brother I am glad somebody finally gets it. I am not asking to throw the game in crazy stuff like that but just have fun and stop being a try hard.

    I've noticed you have some really good ideas in you generally get it on this forum. Thanks for backing me up.

    No problem.

    But yeah, when I start chasing someone as the Trikster and I see the suvivor intentionally kitting me in a far corner of the map and then exploit my dog ######### speed to loop like no tommorow I'm just thinking "Really now? This is what we are doing? You REALLY need that to beat that garbage killer?"

    But hey, remember, "tunneling and camping bad" guys.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070560#Comment_2070560

    You stay home a lot because you get your ass beat in public don't you?

    Bro it's a video game chill out LMAO

‹ 1 2