You all are getting boring

If you all know the trickster is weak and not a threat, why are you playing as hard as you can? Just to do 5 gens real quick, never interact with him andnrun out the gate?

Ooooooo fun...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • all survivors and killers do on both side is complain and true both side don't want the other side having any fun and that fun for them.

    only few people who play this game want it fun on both side tho are the people who play both sides.

  • Him talking disrespect isn't a video game bro. I'm all good til they come with the mouth and disrespect then I got a problem.

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070710#Comment_2070710

    No problem.

    But yeah, when I start chasing someone as the Trikster and I see the suvivor intentionally kitting me in a far corner of the map and then exploit my dog ######### speed to loop like no tommorow I'm just thinking "Really now? This is what we are doing? You REALLY need that to beat that garbage killer?"

    But hey, remember, "tunneling and camping bad" guys.

    Exactly. That's all I'm saying here. Maybe refrain from being a double and live by your own code you want killers to live by.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070751#Comment_2070751

    Him talking disrespect isn't a video game bro. I'm all good til they come with the mouth and disrespect then I got a problem.

    Probably because you're overreacting, it's not the survivors at fault it's the killer being weak.

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/239244/you-all-are-getting-boring

    This.

    I've never face that level of tryhard than when I've played trickster, somehow the fact that survivor know he is weak just make survivors double down on the genrush, and since there's litterally nothing you can do about it it's often over very quickly. He takes SO MUCH TIME to down a survivor, and he has to commit to the chase till the end ot he will just have wasted his daggers for nothing.

    The survivor reaction to that killer just prove one thing to me : All that whining about wanting the game to be "fun" and "fair" is and always was a pile of rubbish, they just want to win, and when they know they will they wont even entertain the idea to "make things fun" and just go for the quick exit, with OF COURSE as much tbaging as possible infront of the game.

    Not that I cared before for their cry about "campaing" and "tunneling" (ie "you didn't give me a free pass") before, but now I'm certain that they clearly dont deserve the clemency they are constantly demanding from the killers.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070469#Comment_2070469

    How does it feel to have a killer do the same thing that surivors do ALL the time? Ya dont like hearing whining about how you dont play suboptimally to please the other side?

    How strange.

    "How does it feel to have a killer do the same thing that surivors do ALL the time?"

    Like im playing any other video game, nothing wrong with wanting to win. If someone wants to go easy on someone, its because they want to nothing else.

    Ya dont like hearing whining about how you dont play suboptimally to please the other side?"

    No i dont like hearing people complaining about being "sweaty" . There is nothing wrong with trying your best, i dont see how thats strange.

  • @Blindninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070718#Comment_2070718

    Exactly. That's all I'm saying here. Maybe refrain from being a double and live by your own code you want killers to live by.

    They sadly can't. For some reasons they have managed to reach the Orwellian state of doublethink where they can hold two opposite value while keeping both true at the same time.

    And you dont need to look any further than the guy right over me for that

    @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070757#Comment_2070757

    Probably because you're overreacting, it's not the survivors at fault it's the killer being weak.

    I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine with a killer just going for the guy that got unhooked recently right? Since he is already 1 hook down and probably still wounded, he is clearly weak, and after all its not the killer fault for that survivor being weak, right?

  • @Yatol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070671#Comment_2070671

    "How does it feel to have a killer do the same thing that surivors do ALL the time?"

    Like im playing any other video game, nothing wrong with wanting to win. If someone wants to go easy on someone, its because they want to nothing else.

    Ya dont like hearing whining about how you dont play suboptimally to please the other side?"

    No i dont like hearing people complaining about being "sweaty" . There is nothing wrong with trying your best, i dont see how thats strange.

    Face it you survivors do this a lot

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070757#Comment_2070757

    Probably because you're overreacting, it's not the survivors at fault it's the killer being weak.

    It's not me over reacting it's just stating a common thing that is expected by most survivors. The guys I've been playing against have played like their life depends on it and it's honestly gotten a little weird.

    However I did finally get a couple matches where the people didn't

  • "you survivors"? I'm not a OTP, and disagree with any players survivor or killers who whines about try hards. And i get annoyed whenever a survivor/killers whines at me for being a try hard.

  • @Blindninja said:

    If you all know the trickster is weak and not a threat, why are you playing as hard as you can? Just to do 5 gens real quick, never interact with him andnrun out the gate?

    Ooooooo fun...

    B/c that would cause me to depip. At rank 1, you're basically depipping if everyone just gen rushes and leaves immediately. Basically, if we don't interact with the killer very much, were screwing ourselves out of a black pip at the minimum. Its also not very fun to gen rush and not do anything with the killer. But its rare if that happens. I see so many red ranks actually falling/dying to Trickster, its actually kind of sad. Just makes me realize a lot of red rank players do not know how to run killers or how to use their weaknesses against them

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070760#Comment_2070760

    They sadly can't. For some reasons they have managed to reach the Orwellian state of doublethink where they can hold two opposite value while keeping both true at the same time.

    And you dont need to look any further than the guy right over me for that

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070764#Comment_2070764

    I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine with a killer just going for the guy that got unhooked recently right? Since he is already 1 hook down and probably still wounded, he is clearly weak, and after all its not the killer fault for that survivor being weak, right?

    im the guy above could you tell me where is this "Orwellian doublethink"?

  • Survivors shouldn't have to dumb themselves down just because you chose to play a bad killer.

  • @Yatol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070786#Comment_2070786

    im the guy above could you tell me where is this "Orwellian doublethink"?

    Nah, I was talking about Glitchboi, but for some reason the post he ad about mine isn't where it was before, probably a glich, boi.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Survivors shouldn't have to dumb themselves down just because you chose to play a bad killer.

    Noted. Next time some survivor will start whining about me going for the wounded unhooked I'll make sure to remind them that I shoudln't have to dumb myself down just because they where wounded.

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070830#Comment_2070830

    Nah, I was talking about Glitchboi, but for some reason the post he ad about mine isn't where it was before, probably a glich, boi.

    i see post are 1 min apart so that makes sense

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070836#Comment_2070836

    Noted. Next time some survivor will start whining about me going for the wounded unhooked I'll make sure to remind them that I shoudln't have to dumb myself down just because they where wounded.

    Say it louder!

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070760#Comment_2070760

    They sadly can't. For some reasons they have managed to reach the Orwellian state of doublethink where they can hold two opposite value while keeping both true at the same time.

    And you dont need to look any further than the guy right over me for that

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070764#Comment_2070764

    I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine with a killer just going for the guy that got unhooked recently right? Since he is already 1 hook down and probably still wounded, he is clearly weak, and after all its not the killer fault for that survivor being weak, right?

    Tunneling in general is fine because it's a playstyle but I don't see what that has to do what I said.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070786#Comment_2070786

    Tunneling in general is fine because it's a playstyle but I don't see what that has to do what I said.

    Ho, just a thought experiment, trying to see if people that just tell the killers that them being weak is not their problem could also see how a survivor being week isn't the killer problem.

  • @_HN_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070836#Comment_2070836

    Noted. Next time some survivor will start whining about me going for the wounded unhooked I'll make sure to remind them that I shoudln't have to dumb myself down just because they where wounded.

    Survivors don't choose to be tunneled, if you choose to play as a bad killer and you get destroyed don't go blaming the survivors for literally playing the game. Plus tunneling is completley different than what this discussion is about so idk what this comparison is.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070846#Comment_2070846

    Survivors don't choose to be tunneled, if you choose to play as a bad killer and you get destroyed don't go blaming the survivors for literally playing the game. Plus tunneling is completley different than what this discussion is about so idk what this comparison is.

    No. Its about being kind sometimes and not cold. Same

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070846#Comment_2070846

    Survivors don't choose to be tunneled, if you choose to play as a bad killer and you get destroyed don't go blaming the survivors for literally playing the game. Plus tunneling is completley different than what this discussion is about so idk what this comparison is.

    Killers dont choose to be bullied by survivors and genrushed to hell and back.

    If you are wounded or closer to being sacrificied than the rest of your team, they dont blame the killer for literally playing the game.

    If you still dont see the link with tunelling then I dont know what else I can do for you.

  • Since OP attacked and insulted multiple users who shared a different opinion, I decided to lock this thread.

1 2 ›