Survivors:omg quee time is so long!!!

Meanwhile playing killer:

IMG_20210401_234135.jpg

I just quit at this point yes I'm mainly new to killer and what I get? ######### rank 1's not once but every single match! In 10 matches I saw only one purple rank all others were red, how? How is killer at rank 10 put in lobby to rank 1 survs? Adding new ######### constantly to grab money but ain't capable to fix single thing after 5-6 years pretty good JoB sO FaR bhvr well done

Comments

  • That is happening because there is not enough killers. So game didnt find any purple or red killer for this guys and game gave you to them sadly. New mmr maybe will fix it but game still need more killers.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    That is happening because there is not enough killers. So game didnt find any purple or red killer for this guys and game gave you to them sadly. New mmr maybe will fix it but game still need more killers.

    Turns out when you call people who play killer "toxic, #########, unskilled etc" just for using the tactics the devs have said are legit, they play killer less. Who knew?

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069890#Comment_2069890

    Turns out when you call people who play killer "toxic, #########, unskilled etc" just for using the tactics the devs have said are legit, they play killer less. Who knew?

    Well they can enjoy now with long que... I am playing on EU server, mornings surv games are faster. But nights finding game as surv so long. Possibly all toxic survs playing night and people stopped play as killer nights.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069890#Comment_2069890

    Turns out when you call people who play killer "toxic, #########, unskilled etc" just for using the tactics the devs have said are legit, they play killer less. Who knew?

    I mean the chat can be hidden. Are people playing this game for the game itself or for end game chat?

    I've been insulted various times in end game chat, even had been social media stalked by a creepy person I played with, and that didn't make me play the game less.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    That is happening because there is not enough killers. So game didnt find any purple or red killer for this guys and game gave you to them sadly. New mmr maybe will fix it but game still need more killers.

    Idk but this kind of things are pushing me away from playing killer and sadly it's pushing many people to quit and sooner or later quee times will be long as hell and everyone will rather play something else at least I did I know I as individual doesn't make change but this doesn't happen only to me and I can't be the only one bothered by it so yeah I think if this doesn't fix in near future game will still be alive but queues will be eternity

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069896#Comment_2069896

    I mean the chat can be hidden. Are people playing this game for the game itself or for end game chat?

    I've been insulted various times in end game chat, even had been social media stalked by a creepy person I played with, and that didn't make me play the game less.

    Legit sorry you experienced that.

    No one should be harassed for playing a game.

  • amazing picture quality

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069896#Comment_2069896

    Well they can enjoy now with long que... I am playing on EU server, mornings surv games are faster. But nights finding game as surv so long. Possibly all toxic survs playing night and people stopped play as killer nights.

    @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069896#Comment_2069896

    I mean the chat can be hidden. Are people playing this game for the game itself or for end game chat?

    I've been insulted various times in end game chat, even had been social media stalked by a creepy person I played with, and that didn't make me play the game less.

    I play xbox. The PC chat can be hidden. Doesn't really solve the toxicity, but it can be. On xbox, I can either stop all incoming requests and messages (which I don't want to do because believe it or not the other mp games I play I make friends and like hearing from other players) or deal with the constant stream of #########.

    I had a survivor last week who literally spent 3 hours spamming friend requests and hate filled messages. Everything from what he wanted to do to my parents, to how I should end my life, to very Insulting terms for sexuality, sexual identity and race. What did I do to deserve this? I hooked him first. He dced as soon as he was on the hook, so even had I wanted to I couldn't camp or tunnel. When I blocked him he went to a different account to continue it. I have a very thick skin (growing up among Harley mechanics will do that) but I suspect the vast majority of people don't feel like it's worth 3+ hours of abuse to play a 15 minute match.

  • @NotACompPlayer said:

    amazing picture quality

    Well sorry if I don't have brand new IPhone 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

  • Gotta spank them while they're young

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069901#Comment_2069901

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069903#Comment_2069903

    I play xbox. The PC chat can be hidden. Doesn't really solve the toxicity, but it can be. On xbox, I can either stop all incoming requests and messages (which I don't want to do because believe it or not the other mp games I play I make friends and like hearing from other players) or deal with the constant stream of #########.

    I had a survivor last week who literally spent 3 hours spamming friend requests and hate filled messages. Everything from what he wanted to do to my parents, to how I should end my life, to very Insulting terms for sexuality, sexual identity and race. What did I do to deserve this? I hooked him first. He dced as soon as he was on the hook, so even had I wanted to I couldn't camp or tunnel. When I blocked him he went to a different account to continue it. I have a very thick skin (growing up among Harley mechanics will do that) but I suspect the vast majority of people don't feel like it's worth 3+ hours of abuse to play a 15 minute match.

    I'm pretty amused when people put comments on Killer/Survivor steam profiles like:

    -rep loop abuse

    -rep filthy tunneler

    etc

    "No, not my DBD rep. #########." - Me

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069901#Comment_2069901

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069903#Comment_2069903

    I play xbox. The PC chat can be hidden. Doesn't really solve the toxicity, but it can be. On xbox, I can either stop all incoming requests and messages (which I don't want to do because believe it or not the other mp games I play I make friends and like hearing from other players) or deal with the constant stream of #########.

    I had a survivor last week who literally spent 3 hours spamming friend requests and hate filled messages. Everything from what he wanted to do to my parents, to how I should end my life, to very Insulting terms for sexuality, sexual identity and race. What did I do to deserve this? I hooked him first. He dced as soon as he was on the hook, so even had I wanted to I couldn't camp or tunnel. When I blocked him he went to a different account to continue it. I have a very thick skin (growing up among Harley mechanics will do that) but I suspect the vast majority of people don't feel like it's worth 3+ hours of abuse to play a 15 minute match.

    Sorry u had to go through that, unfortunately there's a lot of crazy ppl out there and nobody should be going through it! Nobody! I hope that person is gone for good and doesn't bother u anymore

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069916#Comment_2069916

    Sorry u had to go through that, unfortunately there's a lot of crazy ppl out there and nobody should be going through it! Nobody! I hope that person is gone for good and doesn't bother u anymore

    It was the day before I left for the job I'm on now, so I hope a week without any response was enough to make him f off.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069937#Comment_2069937

    It was the day before I left for the job I'm on now, so I hope a week without any response was enough to make him f off.

    Good, it's damn sad how far are people ready to go because of game

  • my survivor Qs are fast. Only problem is the only killer I see i trickster. Jumped to killer had 5 minute Qs then got the same...red/purple tried again 3 red and smurf 17 named tricksterlove or something

  • @Raccoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069903#Comment_2069903

    Legit sorry you experienced that.

    No one should be harassed for playing a game.

    Unfortunately that happens to everyone.

    The only advice I can give is to either hide it in game, and if they send stuff on steam profile, people can always put their comments to friends only.

    Idk how contacting on console is but someone was saying earlier they never get contacted on the switch, not sure how it is on xbox/playstation

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069913#Comment_2069913

    Unfortunately that happens to everyone.

    The only advice I can give is to either hide it in game, and if they send stuff on steam profile, people can always put their comments to friends only.

    Idk how contacting on console is but someone was saying earlier they never get contacted on the switch, not sure how it is on xbox/playstation

    Well on ps it's basically same we all have dm's which u can put on public, only friends or completely turned off so nobody can reach u

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069901#Comment_2069901

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069903#Comment_2069903

    I play xbox. The PC chat can be hidden. Doesn't really solve the toxicity, but it can be. On xbox, I can either stop all incoming requests and messages (which I don't want to do because believe it or not the other mp games I play I make friends and like hearing from other players) or deal with the constant stream of #########.

    I had a survivor last week who literally spent 3 hours spamming friend requests and hate filled messages. Everything from what he wanted to do to my parents, to how I should end my life, to very Insulting terms for sexuality, sexual identity and race. What did I do to deserve this? I hooked him first. He dced as soon as he was on the hook, so even had I wanted to I couldn't camp or tunnel. When I blocked him he went to a different account to continue it. I have a very thick skin (growing up among Harley mechanics will do that) but I suspect the vast majority of people don't feel like it's worth 3+ hours of abuse to play a 15 minute match.

    I get more hate from survivors on my team when I play survivor, than I get when I play killer. But tbf when I play killer I don't take it to seriously and go out of my way to try to make it a fun experience for everyone involved.

    I don't get killers sending hate too often, but noticed that usually happens when they win. It's really weird.

  • 4 rank 1s, 3 dead hards and a sprint burst.

    Totally not something we see every game. Totally not an issue. Remember Lithe is the most used exhaustion perk guys!!

    The q&a streams and designer notes are just pure PR and propaganda at this point.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069970#Comment_2069970

    Well on ps it's basically same we all have dm's which u can put on public, only friends or completely turned off so nobody can reach u

    I feel like people have to go more out of their way on console to be hateful. I'd probably put it on friends only too and ignore any friend adds from people I was just in a match with lol

  • Lmao bro my queues have been less than 30 seconds. Get good.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069976#Comment_2069976

    I feel like people have to go more out of their way on console to be hateful. I'd probably put it on friends only too and ignore any friend adds from people I was just in a match with lol

    I did turned off dms for good because when ur on pc and one of survivors wants to insult u they will probably be more careful with insult because there's another 3 ppl in chat but on console the insults are completely disgusting because it's conversation between 2 ppl so I rather turned it off because I don't wanna put myself through any stress

  • Survivors need to understand that without killers they cant even play. So maybe instead of bm'ing during the match and then gloating after the match is done they could just not and then killers would continue to play and not quit. I say this as a killer that cant even put points into the blood web before i get a game while survivors have 15m wait times.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Lmao bro my queues have been less than 30 seconds. Get good.

    If u have nothing smart to say besides get good while I'm stating obvious issues with a game than rather stay out of discussion thank you

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Lmao bro my queues have been less than 30 seconds. Get good.

    My queues are also instant but there's no need to be rude. A rank 10 shouldn't be going against rank 1s and there's that

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2069993#Comment_2069993

    My queues are also instant but there's no need to be rude. A rank 10 shouldn't be going against rank 1s and there's that

    🤷‍♀️

  • I mean in one of ur discussions ur complaining about having 10 minutes long queues so what is it after all 30 seconds or 10 mins?

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070021#Comment_2070021

    I mean in one of ur discussions ur complaining about having 10 minutes long queues so what is it after all 30 seconds or 10 mins?

    Lol someone's salty searching through my history. Queue times fluctuate dude

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2070030#Comment_2070030

    Lol someone's salty searching through my history. Queue times fluctuate dude

    I know they do but you still complained about it so idk what's the point also I don't see what quee times has to do with subject we talking about if u mean title that's just something I hear daily on forum by survivors and used it as example

  • You killed the party streamer.

    You still scored well and killed one.

    Honestly, in the game state with survivors, a rank 10 is capable of taking most any rank. A rank 1 killer is normally unbeatable.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    You killed the party streamer.

    You still scored well and killed one.

    Honestly, in the game state with survivors, a rank 10 is capable of taking most any rank. A rank 1 killer is normally unbeatable.

    You're not facing the same rank 1 killers I face. So many of them don't even mindgame and my teammates die to them anyway.