..
Jeff and Steve in C TIER!?
There’s mine
Interesting. You definitely have different taste than me
You're telling me Meg is below the abomination of em all.. Quentin.
Anyway, here's mine :^)
I think I ranked Jeff a little too low.
Quentin is really F tier, but here we are.
Good to see Elodie so high! She's the reason I started playing as survivor (not her screams though lol).
Aaand here we go.
@HellDescent said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O9NC8OK8J68G/screenshot-20210329-143250.png..
@HellDescent said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O9NC8OK8J68G/screenshot-20210329-143250.png
Good to see meg and just no where they truly belong
When you put cheryl in A tier ik you're talking about lisa, right?
Anyone that put Yui in a low tier has bad tastes
S Tier Kate is perfection
Mine
Kate is Top notch. Change my mind.
P.S. I always liked Zarina's looks. Sophisticated yet classy.
Oh, and Yun Jin is HOT based on her new skin. Her original one looks like trash...
where did you find a version with all survivors ? all the one i found are missing the latest one :(
@Phasmamain said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/22UNNYQWUWJ1/7136b8b1-e12f-4478-a1e8-7b981136302e.jpegThere’s mine
@Phasmamain said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/22UNNYQWUWJ1/7136b8b1-e12f-4478-a1e8-7b981136302e.jpeg
So you're into drug addicts?
@AggressiveFTW said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058053#Comment_2058053So you're into drug addicts?
@AggressiveFTW said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058053#Comment_2058053
This made me laugh more than you think lol
Quentin is just a cool guy you know? He sacrificed his life just to save his girlfriend and shows great determination in the film
@GannTM said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N9E0VR26E32Z/image.pngAnyone that put Yui in a low tier has bad tastes
@GannTM said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/N9E0VR26E32Z/image.png
My boy Quentin and Jeff so low :(
Steve in C tier?
List invalid 😤😤😤😤
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jeff and Steve in C TIER!?
There’s mine
Interesting. You definitely have different taste than me
You're telling me Meg is below the abomination of em all.. Quentin.
Anyway, here's mine :^)
I think I ranked Jeff a little too low.
Quentin is really F tier, but here we are.
Good to see Elodie so high! She's the reason I started playing as survivor (not her screams though lol).
Aaand here we go.
Good to see meg and just no where they truly belong
When you put cheryl in A tier ik you're talking about lisa, right?
Anyone that put Yui in a low tier has bad tastes
S Tier Kate is perfection
Mine
Kate is Top notch. Change my mind.
P.S. I always liked Zarina's looks. Sophisticated yet classy.
Oh, and Yun Jin is HOT based on her new skin. Her original one looks like trash...
where did you find a version with all survivors ? all the one i found are missing the latest one :(
So you're into drug addicts?
This made me laugh more than you think lol
Quentin is just a cool guy you know? He sacrificed his life just to save his girlfriend and shows great determination in the film
My boy Quentin and Jeff so low :(
Steve in C tier?
List invalid 😤😤😤😤