Is anyone else more prone to whiffing on certain killers compared to others?

Lately I have been playing a lot of doctor, and I've noticed I am a lot more prone to whiffing with him compared to other M1 killers. So much so to the point where I have to use stretched resolution while playing Doctor to slightly alleviate the issue, and for whatever reason it works. I also tend to whiff a lot with Spirit, even when I'm hitting while not phasing.

Does anyone else have killers they are more prone to whiffing while playing as?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yeah it happens to me with Jigsaw even when she is one of the Killers I play the most, if I dont play her in several days I start missing many attacks.

  • im surprised to see this but yes i whiff alot as doctor compared to other killer.

    Myers is also high up there, his lunge with the knife feels different

  • Spirit. Most killers I haven't played for a while.

  • I can't consistently judge the range with Demogorgon.

    It must be something with Demo using its own claws to mess me up.

  • I also have trouble with Doctor. Plague, too.

  • Yes.... I miss a LOT with Oni more so than any other killer.

    I'm thinking it's the height that's throwing me off.

  • I whiffed a lot with Plague when she first came out because her taller point of view threw me up-- I mean off.

    I had the opposite problem with Nightmare and felt like I was getting free hits.

  • Probably Hag for me.

  • Wraith and Oni. With Oni I think it's cause he's large with a sword, so the range feels like it should be bigger. Meanwhile Freddy leaps across the swamp to slap someone. >.>

  • Plague.

    Because of her lofty height I can mistakenly think I’m closer to a survivor than I really am.

  • Ghostface. It feels way shorter than other Killers for some reason.

  • Personally the taller killers always feel “off” to me. I play hag, Freddy, and piggy quite a lot so I got use to their POV. Personally I hate the tall POV because it’s harder to see survivors at your feet while spinning.

  • @ManWithALemon said:

    Ghostface. It feels way shorter than other Killers for some reason.

    same

    funny this is a thing for other people lolol

  • For me it's with Legion, Hag, and Nurse that I get aim dressed with the most. And yes, Demogorgon.

  • She is both Amanda, Jigsaw killer (one of them, same as there are several Ghostfaces) and The Pig. Pig has a very bad connotation for women where I live so I prefer to not use it and Jigsaw sounds cooler than Amanda. Im going to keep calling her Jigsaw anyway.

  • Not necessarily as any killer but once the match hits a point of no return I start wiffing as i lost some interest as i know the survivors will die

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Plague.

    Because of her lofty height I can mistakenly think I’m closer to a survivor than I really am.

    Can relate to that. Also her weapon confuses me from time to time.

    (And I am not playing her much)

  • For me it's Nurse.

    A lot of swings I think will miss somehow hit. And I lot of swings I think will hit somehow miss.

  • @kyogul said:

    Lately I have been playing a lot of doctor, and I've noticed I am a lot more prone to whiffing with him compared to other M1 killers. So much so to the point where I have to use stretched resolution while playing Doctor to slightly alleviate the issue, and for whatever reason it works. I also tend to whiff a lot with Spirit, even when I'm hitting while not phasing.

    Does anyone else have killers they are more prone to whiffing while playing as?

    I tend to lunge early on Doc and I don't know why. I remember back a few years back there was a rumor that he had a shorter lunge for some reason. It's not the case now and I have no clue if its true or was just a rumor.

  • Nurse, but that's it.

  • I tend to whiff more whenever I'm using Spirit.