What animal would you like to see added to DBD?
Edit: I didn't see the tweet from yesterday saying it will release next week. Thanks to everyone who pointed it out non-snarkily ;)
Edit #2: I don't want to waste any precious forum space by making a new topic, because I know they are in limited supply, so my new topic: which animal would you like to see added to DBD? So far it's crows, rats and of course Maurice. Personally I'd love to see the Spine Chill cat make an appearance on one of the maps. His hair could stand up when the killer is looking at him and he could meow when a survivor is near. What do you think @GoodBoyKaru ?
I think it will but I'm feeling pretty meh about it so as not to get my hopes up. My 2 roommates now have COVID meaning I likely have it and need to quarantine. I could really use this chapter to keep me occupied lol
Comments
Yeah it’s more than likely out the 30th
Yep, they said on the Twitter that it would drop March the 30th
Oohh I didn't see that! Thank you :)
They never announced it before the 30th so I'd say so now they officially said it will be out for then.
Considering they've officially announced that as the release date, everyone should.
It was confirmed on their twitter account in a recent trailer
He does!! And he never lies!!
Lmao who are you and why are you so angry? And if this post upset you so much why would you bump it 20 minutes after the discussion in it stopped?
I actually didn't believe it until he confirmed! Devs confirm on Twitter? Ok maybe. Donkey has a feeling? YES PLEASE
Clearly I'm not the mad one here lol
The small Donkey never lies
until he's tired then he just sleeps 🥺🥺
Aaaawww. Idk if you are notified by tags in edits so I'm replying here too. Check out my OP edit
Please stay on topic, this post is now about animals in DBD
animals in dbd:
Ok
clearly you don't know op very well, nor me and my tendancy to make any thread suddenly about animals, if you think theyre mad in any way, shape, or form lol.
Ohhh all great ideas but I think the first small donkey might be a bit OP tbh. What if all survivors pet him at once? They could hold the game hostage!
It would be cool if they added pets that could take place of charms. Some could walk beside your feet, some fly around your head. A parrot could sit on your shoulder
i forgot to mention the killer can also pet the small donkey and if they all pet the donkey simultaniously the Entity decides the match is a lost cause and just opens the gate for them.
wow it's almost like the concept of give-and-get exists in practice who'd have thought it.
you began this thread acting hostile and remained it throughout until i started interacting with you.
therefore i responded in turn. shocker, that; a real surprise.
also even if i'm playing dumb i can at least use the correct form of "you're".
you've taken up enough time, i've got to go back to my regularly scheduled simping, good day
When you're about to say keep GoodBoyKaru out of this thread and he appears. Sheeeeet..
jokes on you i've been here since almost the beginning >:)
you'll never be free of me or my animals
Seriously though.. does this sweater make me look fat?
Alien.
I'd like to see red pandas climbing around trees and sometimes they run on the ground as well and make the Killer stumble while they run trough their feet.
Also, while you are getting chased, they'll occasionally drop on the Killers head and blind them with their butts.
Rats!
Oh wait.
We already have Iron Will survivors
Iron Will or Urban Immersion Self Care?
iron will. Real rats use iron will and abuse ######### out of it. Immersed gamers are just new
My ideas for a cat and a parrot as survivor perks:
Also somehow incorporate bats into maps just like the crows, they are hanging from ceilings, can be startled and fly into the survivors so they have to fend them off their faces.
I don't want ever to be free from the animals.
Your wish is my command
//
I'd like to see this
I would like to see my doggo in the game.
She is cute, devs pls
Cats. Cats everywhere. They would distract the Survivors and the Killers, who will just sit together to pet cats and have a hot chocolate together.
Cats that just randomly jump out in front of survivors and killers.
Squirrels running up and down trees.
I would also like ability to pet Maurice (or any animals) as killer/survivor not boop/slash him.
yes xD. They protect us Survivors and will stand up in front of the Killer, making the Killer scared in the process and they'll go in a corner and cry there while the Survivors do the last gens.