An Anti-spirit build
For the first person who say "There is no counter to spirit", your seriously entitled and you don't even know it.
Just listen, when spirit is phasing, she obviously can't see survivors when phasing. So this build will work. The perks consist of.
- Quick and quiet
- Dance with me
- Iron will
- Exhaustion perk or DS
Comments
Calm spirit is another useful one against her. Dark sense and Alert give you her starting locations which is a lot of information.
There is 22 killers, you dont know when you will get Spirit. But use this perfect build. And then you can say "Spirit has counterplay"
Lol
And then she brings Stridor (like most Spirits do) and you are dead. Yay.
Too bad Spirit is still awful to go against even with that build because I’d rather outplay than outperk.
I know your right but some survivors like myself hate more killers than others, if you hate spirit that much then run this build. Also, as you know, the MMR system is coming soon I think and all you'll see is spirits and nurses.
Quick and quiet and Iron Will helping me for a short time but Spirit always guessing right eventually.
Well i am playing as Surv sometimes and when i see Spirit i am killing myself, game is not fun with them. Nurse is also strong but she has counterplay, so i dont hate Nurse so much. But Spirit need nerf so hard.
Well yeah. When someone has a killer they particularly don't like they build vs. that killer.
I personally hate hex perks in general, so I build to get rid of totems. Sometimes I play vs. killers that don't b run any hex perks and I get rid of all the totems for no reason. That's alright. When it pays off it's very good.
You doing well then cos you know there is always chance for noed. So you will be good if killer has noed.
And i hate Spirit so much. She is just not fun, not counterplay and Spirit mains have easy games for that.
The thing is too, none of those things actually counter Spirit.
Iron Will is countered by Stridor, a very common Spirit perk. Even when not running Stridor, she still hears foot steps. Oh and on top of that, Iron Will does not negate breathing. She can still hear that, with and without Stridor. Equalisers are also a thing for Spirit players as well.
DS literally does not counter her phasing ability. A dumb thing to even suggest
Quick and Quiet does not remove scratch marks and you're going to be heard running anyway after you vault.
Dance With Me does not remove foot steps and visual interaction with things such as grass. Point is, you can still be heard.
And certain add ons make it even worse, such as Father's Glasses.
Suggesting Dance With Me and Quick and Quiet for general builds for a killer you don't know you're going to get is like suggesting to run Calm Spirit every single match as a counter against Doctor. Or Urban Evasion for Hag. Dumb advice on OP's part, particularly for not-so-good perk choices.
Spine Chill helps me get distance against a Spirit sometimes depending on her add ons. But it ends up not mattering anyway because I can't counter a killer who can hit me while invisible and I have no indication where she is but she has multiple ways of knowing where I am.
No, just put on Iron Will and she's countered. People don't realize how unfair it is to have zero sound in this game.
So Spirit doesn't have counterplay but Nurse does? I think you've got that backwards.
No. She had to use a perk slot to counter your perk, and now you can still crouch tech her, slow vault windows, double back, etc.
Iron Will does not remove your blood trails, scratch marks, footstep noises and breathing, all of which can still be used to track you.
On top of that, Stridor trumps Iron Will anyway, so even then it's not guaranteed to remove your groaning.
Iron Will is not a counter to the Spirit, especially so if she's running Stridor.
You say this as if Stridor is useless if the Survivors aren't running Iron Will, which is not the case.
It kind of is useless if not detrimental. When survivors don't have Iron Will and you have Stridor, they sound overly loud which confuses you on where they are and how close they are.
Sure, now let me see which killer I'm facing before the match starts so I can switch to this build!
Also, Stridor.