The killers rulebook for survivor
Im just kidding you thought theres actually a rulebook for survivors haha
Im just kidding you thought theres actually a rulebook for survivors haha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is a made up rule book killers made as well. You’re not allowed to gen rush, run BT, or bring items. Survivors have done the same thing, because no NOED, no camping, no tunneling, or no slugging.
Both sides are full of entitlement, it’s not fair to say that one side is perfect and doesn’t complain.
true
"die"
I can think of a few
I could think of more but there’s some examples
The killer rulebook for survivors exists, but it isn't as popular bcuz you don't usually get dms from trash killers telling you not to run certain perks. I switch over to killer and they whip out the rulebook and copy and paste it into my inbox.
You know the drill, killer good, survivor bad. At least in this forum is not so prevalent but others like Reddit...
Which rule is that
There's a guy who started uploading videos on YouTube where he basically follows the killer's rulebook.
The rules he use are no perks/pallets/windows/items/t-bagging/gestures/healing, no working on anything coop, no 99 exit gates, all gens must be 99'd to avoid "gen-rush", no SWF, only default Dwight.
It's actually insane.
Sorry your posts are usually of the same caliber level bait but somehow serious so we had to assume
I love when this kind of thing gets brought up, the reactions are hilarious.
"'Survivor rulebook', am I right, guys? Eh? Eh?"
But then someone says the forbidden words-- k i l l e r r u l e b o o k .
"How
D A R E you."
yes
I'd definitely love to see that! What's the YouTuber's channel?
Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVopW6GwhbEXjR1YRwvuqZQ
I saw him post here last week. I'm just intrigued.
Lol. Good one
The true giga-Chad.
I was going to make sure that the rule that the survivors are supposed to hook themselves hehehehe
Have you a video to share? I'm curious to watch.
Edit: sorry, I missed the post you shared it. Thanks then!
I left a link to his channel above.
😂😂😂 hahaa the best thing to say for anything, insults or general BS I mainly use this for !
"You're a trash survivor running on DS ..."
Me: " oh yeah...good one" 😂😂