Anyone else getting error message
"Connection with host could not be established" when trying to queue
Edit: so I tried my second account and It's the same thing there
Tagged:
Mod
"Connection with host could not be established" when trying to queue
Edit: so I tried my second account and It's the same thing there
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When initiating matchmaking I get an error message that reads, "Connection with host could not be established. Please try again."
Internet is working fine and PS5 is connected to wifi. Is this happening to anybody else?
Nah it's not just you, I'm having that issue as well.
Every now and then I get that and it kicks me out to main menu. Usually though if I go back in and ready up it works fine.
I get this message in either role - I've verified the files and they are in order...
Anyone else getting this?
Is it doing it repeatedly or once maybe twice and then working normally?
I get it every now and again where it says that and kicks me out into main screen but it usually works again after.
If it is doing it continuously best thing would probably be to check bug report.
There was a hacker, so they're trying to fix the issue.
No its non stop whenever I hit ready
..
Ok, at least I'm not alone. Haha. Thanks.
Same issue. Ps4.
Just started today for me. As soon as I hit the ready button it says "Error could not connect to host. Try again". I can't even start a match.
Servers are down apparently.
People in steam discussions claim BHVR got hacked...
Idk what to believe
yeah probaly the hackers attack f somthing up i have the same problem with my firend
i cant queue at all ive restarted 3 times and nothing for me
Ya, I've tried a handful of things (reset, power down, etc.) Both killer and survivor are not working. The error pops up instantly. I'll try again in an hour or so.
Thank you for reporting this, the team is looking into the issue, this is nothing to do with the Security Update that was posted in the in-game news.
Damn I haven't had that before luckily. Best thing would be to check bugs see if it can get looked into.
Like the guy said above may even be that but I'm not to sure honestly.
Hey, there are issues with the MM, it's being looked at right now! I'm sorry for the inconvience.
Here's the message I got.
Is this related to match error preventing matches?
People right now are receiving a error message that says "Connection with host could not be established." It's in relation to that. This is being looked into right now.
Awesome. Thank you.
Maybe some free bp after it's fixed? 🙄
Oh, so weird how I just got that now. 🤨 But thank you for explaining!
Same issue lol
Oh okay, that makes a lot of sense. 👍
Yup i have it too. Devs how long is it gonna take to fix that?
no time frame just that it's being worked on - there's a message on the top of the forum with regards to the issue.
Same here.
Ridiculous
Was in matches today until about 1 hour ago.. I am getting the error " Error Connection with the host could not be established. Please try again.
I am on Steam. Steam ID is th3crow74 and my other steam ID of Dpynz79. Neither of them can get into a game as of the last hour. My son who is on the same network as me and on steam can get in perfectly fine. After logging in and seeing that something was hacked i cant help feel a little paranoid that my game files or whatnot have affected by this.
20210319131246_1.jpgAttached is the pic i get when I try to log in on two different steam accounts and on two different systems. My son down the hall on the same network is getting in fine.
It should be fixed now. Please restart the game and see if it works!
Same in PS4 i cant play. This game's so fragile
"This information can't be used to access any of your accounts....but you should keep an eye on your account"
That's uhhh......really confidence inspiring there.....
Working on my end!
I am getting into matches now. Was it timing or did something have to happen to allow my ID's to work? Just curious and thanks for getting me back in quickly.
Yeah im really starting not to thrust them anymore
Yup, mines fixed now. Got bored so I wrote a random post on the FNAF chapter opinion...
You probably posted it the moment it was fixed kind of :P It was an issue on our end, but it is solved now.