Anybody can 4k with freddy he's so easy
https://youtu.be/VyznFhRb_IE
He needs a nerf asap. He is too strong and takes 0 skill. So braindead it's easy 4ks and I'm a survivor main 😂
Comments
What rank was that Freddy what perks was he running?
"Yeah, you can never win against Freddy since he is stupid OP." - Toxic entitled survivor, probably
Yep
Rank 5 he had ruin and surveillance blood warden and forgot the last one
Ouch, damn. Idk what you could of done differently. Those addons and perks are really unfair. Surprised you lasted as long as you did, really. Can't expect much from your teammates playing solo too.
Better luck on your next match.
The devs think he is OP and because they said that and that they would be nerfing him, some of the community thinks the devs must be right. (The same devs that think his pallets are stronger than his puddles)
Most of the experienced players in the game however know that isn't the case, it's just because of his bloated and highly spammable kit allows people with little experience to play him to greater effect; which is why his kill rate is so high even when they are less experienced; and that he just needs his power adjusted in a way that keeps it as effective but just raises the amount of thought put into it so that his skill ceiling is higher.
He should be as strong as he is now if you know what you are doing, but much weaker if you don't, instead of just nerfing him overall.
Agreeable, He should be as strong as he is now but take more skill.
They've already confirmed they're nerfing him.
When you fall asleep in a match and you see about eight debuff icons so you fall asleep irl
He's always been the easiest killer to get a 4K with since his rework for me.
People like to joke that Trapper is poor because he has to go around picking up his power off the ground.
Well Freddy is rich; dude be throwing his power around everywhere. You run to a tile and there is like half a dozen puddles all over it just "because".
Red Paint Brush and Purple Swing chains (You know the one that still punishes you if you're awake) would like to know your location
Ok that one actually made me laugh good one lol. Poor trapper though he's definitely outdated, could use a couple small buffs
At first I thought you were serious. As I was watching the video I was taking notes of things you did well and some other things you made a mistake. Then I saw that everyone escaped and realized you were being sarcastic :P
It also depends on the killer is using, meaning his perks a lot of people tend to level up other killers to use some of their perks.
also how well you play as him. Someone could be very experienced and play him very well.
i main Freddy but I don’t always get 4K and If I do or know I will by having a survivor or two left I usually let the last one go.
I played him for a bit when he first came out. Then stopped playing but started to play again.
I'm usually against any nerf to Freddy because I remember how horrible he was when he released. Now he's A tier at least. That was a rework done right. Id rather they not mess with that.
They also say survivors are op yet they die like flies.
Some things can be a little op but that doesn't mean it is ez for everyone in every situation.
Yeah I must be unlucky with him, because I hardly 4k with him and have to sweat with him despite him being "OP". This is Hillbilly getting nerfed all over again.
Pay to win Freddy deserves a big nerf. 75% kill rate in red ranks deserves a big nerf.