The ONLY poll that matters...

Do I even have to say it?

Comments

  • Where's chic-fil-a at lol. That's the clear winner for me 🤤

  • @Kirkylad said:

    Where's chic-fil-a at lol. That's the clear winner for me 🤤

    Damn, good point, my bad.

  • Gonna say Wendy's.

    I don't eat much fast-food, but I like them.

  • Half these restaurants sadly don't exist in Sweden :(

  • @Axe said:

    Half these restaurants sadly don't exist in Sweden :(

    you are better off not having most of these honestly lol

  • Taco bell, the friend who will always be there for the good times and the bad times. Tacos will never hurt you.

  • The only Fast Food Restaurants from these I have been in are McDonald's and KFC, so the poll turned into a 50/50 choice, and I must say I like KFC more than McDonalds.

  • Wouldn't be caught dead in almost all of these. BK does have good shakes though.

  • Burger King all the way. They still do that £5.99 meal box with drink, nuggets, chips and medium sized burger.

    They don't advertise it no more though, but if I ask for it they usually say yes. This is in the UK by the way.

  • Ya didn't list my in-n-out :.( no west coast love lol So I guess im going with medicinal fried chicken

  • Best Food: KFC

    Most Convenient: Burger King

  • Popeyes is where it’s at. The sandwich is amazing and man I love those chicken tenders.

  • I voted KFC cause it was the closest one to Churches Chicken. I know I'm not the only one who did.

  • Of the three of these I've had, BK is my favourite because I'm a country girl and I like my meat charred by someone that doesn't know how to cook and shouldn't be using the BBQ. Or at least pretending it's charred by someone that doesn't know how to use a BBQ.

  • i don't know any of those bside Mcdonals, burgerking and kfc.

    I guess it's a country thing ? Also i never hit junkfood so i wouldn't know how to answer ^^

  • I have never had Wendy's before lol BUT IT'S COMING TOO ENGLAND. This is great, thank you guys for hyping it up...

  • mcdonalds cuz i havent had most of these

  • Potato Oles are the REASON to go, we got a Taco Johns in my town, everything on the menu is good.

    I'll have a strawberry shake anywhere else at best.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Of the three of these I've had, BK is my favourite because I'm a country girl and I like my meat charred by someone that doesn't know how to cook and shouldn't be using the BBQ. Or at least pretending it's charred by someone that doesn't know how to use a BBQ.

    LOL, nice.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Except that you didn't include Five Guys so this poll doesn't matter (jk lol, I loves me some Wendy's chicken sanwiches).

    Yeah, I was trying to only include rather inexpensive options. Five guys is awesome, but not cheap.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    The only fast food I eat is Chipotle

    I do enjoy Chipotle. Definitely healthier than these options.

  • @SOMENINJANAME said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2027861#Comment_2027861

    I do enjoy Chipotle. Definitely healthier than these options.

    Although I wouldn't consider it fast food exactly. It's kinda its own category with bibibop, Moe's, subway, Jimmy John's, etc

  • I'd say KFC but I'm not a huge fan of their chips (Fries) which is a dealbreaker for me. I mean my absolute favourite fast food place is Dominos but that ain't here so McDonalds it is lol.

  • Where's 5 guys?

  • Dont have one near me but white castle burgers are great

  • I'm German so most of the Restaurants in this Poll don't exist here. So out of McDonalds, Burger King and KFC I choose Burger King because I like their Burgers more than McDonalds. KFC isn't bad but stupidly expensive in Europe.