You played Spirit and got the 4k
You are amazing pro gamer... good job!
You are amazing pro gamer... good job!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Your point?
You looped the killer for 5 gens on meat plant. You are amazing looper, good job.
Bad game?
thank you ^^
What are you talking about? Just mind game the 25 god pallets 4head
Too many God pallets on one map. I completely agree. I dont understand why anyone thought it was a good idea.
Thanks! I like to think I've worked hard to get my Spirit up to snuff!
When I play my fun killers (Doc, Legion, Clown) at high ranks I don't usually do well, but can actually black pip and even pip sometimes running Spirit, so thanks for the props!
Thanks! I had a ton of fun.
https://youtu.be/67g8GOhL0SgThanks, I worked really hard!
If I played spirit and everyone escaped you would say something along the "Ez, baby spirit."
Giving me that vibe..
You outplayed me with Spirit, congratulations!
Ah. Yummy salt.
you should not making jokes about disabled people
Get good
i am. im not playing Spirit
Thanks. Really needed that.
Probs a Leatherface main,
I'll say once again, *ahem* get good.
My bet you can't 4k even as Leatherface. That's why Spirit mains play Spirit. Because they're terrible
I'm not a Spirit main dumbass. You also just proved my point as well, you're a Leatherface main definitely, the easiest killer to play. You REALLY need to get good if you main leatherface.
Only spirit main will agro so hard on my comment. Just accept it
Yeah because spirit takes zero skill whatsoever, a toddler can get an ez 4k with her am I right.
Sorry, not a Spirit main. I just like arguing with dumbass Leatherface mains.
(Scribbles on note pad)
Okay sir, I wrote you a perscription for "Git Gud" with unlimited refills. Please take 2 every morning and make an appointment to see me in 3 months.
Thank you. It is a very old screenshot, but a victory will always be a victory, right?