5 of each for deletion

5 killers and 5 survivors have been marked by the entity to send to the abyss.

Who's spaghetti code would you remove and why?

Survivor

1- Jane - Her voice makes my ears bleed

2- Quentin - No trolls allowed

3- Ace - He looks like such a smarmy tool

4- Lori - I mean it's not even the actual actress and if she goes so does the only perk i refuse to unlock OoO

Runner up - Blendette - Can't lose one of the best killer perks in the game

5- Ash - Stupid hand puppet should be a shotgun.

Killers

1- Wraith - Needs the time to work out this legs. My nemesis.

2- Oni - I play solo and turbo Billy just gets to me.

3- Billy - That chase music and TR. I swear im going deaf yet some of the sounds in this game make me want to expedite the process

4- Trapper - Budget Jason Vorhees needs to clear the area for the real deal

Runner up - Twins - Who?

5- Demo - Boycotting until Hopper and/or a skin that let's Dwight riding him in a saddle

Comments

  • In order of their appearance in-game:

    survivors

    1) Nea

    2) Tappington

    3) Quentino

    4) Ashy

    5) Speve

    killers

    If I could I'd have Ghostface 5 times but I'm sticking to the rules.

    1) Hag

    2) Doctor

    3) Pigathan

    4) Spirit.

    5) Ghostface.

  • In order

    Survivors

    1. Yui
    2. Feng
    3. Felix
    4. Nea
    5. Ace

    Killers

    1. Spirit
    2. Nurse
    3. Pig
    4. legion
    5. Twins
  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    In order of their appearance in-game:

    survivors

    1) Nea

    2) Tappington

    3) Quentino

    4) Ashy

    5) Speve

    killers

    If I could I'd have Ghostface 5 times but I'm sticking to the rules.

    1) Hag

    2) Doctor

    3) Pigathan

    4) Spirit.

    5) Ghostface.

    I love tapp :(

  • How DARE you say that about Ace D:

    Survivors

    1. Nea
    2. Quentin
    3. Jake
    4. Nancy
    5. Ash

    KILLERS

    1. Twins
    2. Hag
    3. Plague
    4. Doc
    5. Legion
  • @Phasmamain said:

    In order

    Survivors

    1. Yui
    2. Feng
    3. Felix
    4. Nea
    5. Ace

    Killers

    1. Spirit
    2. Nurse
    3. Pig
    4. legion
    5. Twins

    Like I said yesterday, not everyone can have taste >:(

  • Killers: Ghostface (You and the ****** reveal mechanic you rode in on), Blight, Plague, Clown (All three are just miserable to play against), and Demogorgon (This last one isn't annoying, but he's just such a weak killer that this a mercy kill more than anything).

    Survivors: Felix, Zarina, Steve, Adam, Nea, all of them for the unforgivable crime of bringing nothing but garbage perks to the game. If I hadn't already "saved" Kate in the other thread, I'd throw her on the pile too. Maybe Kate should be there instead of Nea since Balanced Landing was at least decent at one point. Then again, I hate Nea as it is, so I could leave her on the list for no other reason than that.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    Killers: Ghostface (You and the ****** reveal mechanic you rode in on), Blight, Plague, Clown (All three are just miserable to play against), and Demogorgon (This last one isn't annoying, but he's just such a weak killer that this a mercy kill more than anything).

    Survivors: Felix, Zarina, Steve, Adam, Nea, all of them for the unforgivable crime of bringing nothing but garbage perks to the game. If I hadn't already "saved" Kate in the other thread, I'd throw her on the pile too. Maybe Kate should be there instead of Nea since Balanced Landing was at least decent at one point. Then again, I hate Nea as it is, so I could leave her on the list for no other reason than that.

    Deliverance?

  • Different strokes for different folk I’ll stick to Quentin

  • Survivor:

    1.) Felix

    2.) Quentin

    3.) Laurie (what is that hairdo?)

    4.) Meg

    5.) Dwight


    Killer:

    1.) Leatherface

    2.) Bubba

    3.) Thomas

    4.) Jedidiah

    5.) Killer #1–4 on list

  • Yeah, that's probably the best perk from the bunch. But I've never been a fan of it. The small set of circumstances where it actually does something important besides giving you easy points is way too small a niche. It's all show and no substance.

  • @csandman1977 said:

    5 killers and 5 survivors have been marked by the entity to send to the abyss.

    Who's spaghetti code would you remove and why?

    Survivor

    1- Jane - Her voice makes my ears bleed

    2- Quentin - No trolls allowed

    3- Ace - He looks like such a smarmy tool

    4- Lori - I mean it's not even the actual actress and if she goes so does the only perk i refuse to unlock OoO

    Runner up - Blendette - Can't lose one of the best killer perks in the game

    5- Ash - Stupid hand puppet should be a shotgun.

    Killers

    1- Wraith - Needs the time to work out this legs. My nemesis.

    2- Oni - I play solo and turbo Billy just gets to me.

    3- Billy - That chase music and TR. I swear im going deaf yet some of the sounds in this game make me want to expedite the process

    4- Trapper - Budget Jason Vorhees needs to clear the area for the real deal

    Runner up - Twins - Who?

    5- Demo - Boycotting until Hopper and/or a skin that let's Dwight riding him in a saddle

    Give us the Demodog and a chapter with Hopper and Joyce.

    Then make a 3rd chapter where the Entity and the Mind Flayer square off and make it an in-game event.

  • Survivors: Dwight, Blendia, Nea, Quentin, and Elodie.

    Killers: Freddy and the Twins are the only two I would gladly send to the shadow realm

  • @csandman1977 said:

    5 killers and 5 survivors have been marked by the entity to send to the abyss.

    Who's spaghetti code would you remove and why?

    Survivor

    1- Jane - Her voice makes my ears bleed

    2- Quentin - No trolls allowed

    3- Ace - He looks like such a smarmy tool

    4- Lori - I mean it's not even the actual actress and if she goes so does the only perk i refuse to unlock OoO

    Runner up - Blendette - Can't lose one of the best killer perks in the game

    5- Ash - Stupid hand puppet should be a shotgun.

    Killers

    1- Wraith - Needs the time to work out this legs. My nemesis.

    2- Oni - I play solo and turbo Billy just gets to me.

    3- Billy - That chase music and TR. I swear im going deaf yet some of the sounds in this game make me want to expedite the process

    4- Trapper - Budget Jason Vorhees needs to clear the area for the real deal

    Runner up - Twins - Who?

    5- Demo - Boycotting until Hopper and/or a skin that let's Dwight riding him in a saddle

    Shotgun as a prostetic for Ash? Please watch the movies.... PLEASE!

  • Survivors are just skins so I don't really care tbh

    Killers:

    Spirit - I think we all know

    Huntress - Can't stand her nondirectional humming

    Oni - Almost every single match against him starts with 1 or 2 people injured in the first 20 seconds and it's all downhill from there

    Doctor - Unbelievably annoying

    Plague - Makes so many perks just completely useless. Also as a solo player I've actually seen survivors cleanse, unhook an infected survivor, and then ######### cleanse again right after

  • just killers.

    clown and the 4 bunny legion skins. they creep me out

  • @Science_Guy said:

    Killers: Ghostface (You and the ****** reveal mechanic you rode in on), Blight, Plague, Clown (All three are just miserable to play against), and Demogorgon (This last one isn't annoying, but he's just such a weak killer that this a mercy kill more than anything).

    Survivors: Felix, Zarina, Steve, Adam, Nea, all of them for the unforgivable crime of bringing nothing but garbage perks to the game. If I hadn't already "saved" Kate in the other thread, I'd throw her on the pile too. Maybe Kate should be there instead of Nea since Balanced Landing was at least decent at one point. Then again, I hate Nea as it is, so I could leave her on the list for no other reason than that.

    You are entitled to your opinion, however wrong you are about Zarina!