Jane
Not to piss anyone off, but her injured moans cut through me to the point it hurts. I have run away from injured Janes before. (Not really but i strongly considered it.)
Please jane players. Iron Will is a perk. Please use it.
Not to piss anyone off, but her injured moans cut through me to the point it hurts. I have run away from injured Janes before. (Not really but i strongly considered it.)
Please jane players. Iron Will is a perk. Please use it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
imagine not using iron will 24/7 whilst the spirit remains in the game couldnt be me.
except on david cause his moans are hot 0///0I don't mind, she kinda sounds likes she's enjoying it, although I do admit, they are quite loud compared to others. But I don't see the problem 😍
And when she screams/gets hit she sounds like she's going WOO and celebrating
Injured Jane on stridor is epic.
David's moans are 10/10
My Jane is P3 L50 and I still don’t have Iron Will unlocked for her, so you’ll hear my moans of pleasure and you’ll like it.
Only true Jane mains play her without it
Honestly, I think every survivor should run Iron Will.
Ash Williams outdoes Jane for being the loudest survivor
I mean even with iron will her running breathing is loud
I like injured Bill cause he's coughing his guts out and yet still commits to that cigarette.
If I see an injured Bill attempt stealth I will purposefully face them, nod, and move on.
I never run stridor but if i did i would 100% absolutely dodge that lobby lol
at least she's not as bad as Zarina, Bill and Elodie
Um....i take offense to insulting Zarina. 😉
Honestly compared to Meg and feng she’s pretty quiet
I now have the mental image of that lady telling me what you wrote including sassy finger snaps and waves here and there.
Thank you 🙏
Meanwhile Steve players should be using calm spirit
Machine gun Jane.
Word on the street is that some killers will chase her for the panoramic view and hit her for the moans.
david sounds nicer than felix sorry i dont make the rules.
bet they sound great together thoI'm gay but she can moan in my ear all day long xD
Then I guess my job here is done. 😏
I only recently started playing as Jane and have noticed getting chased for a long time (considering I don't last long in chases) and getting one hit and automatically leave me without being the obsession so I now understand better.
Playing Jane and Kate is inviting guys with attachment issues
Every topic about Jane, I throw this
Honestly the worst for me is Yui. 😪 And everyone's playing her for the tome right now.
I think i've seen that once.
And oh lord can you hear them moaning across the entire map 🤣
"Careless" lol