Survivor face reworks when?!?!??!?!
Please omg I need a nea that isn't ugly
Please omg I need a nea that isn't ugly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They like the punk theme but want a better face.
Gorgeous, right?
seeing neas face in the ui is scaring me. but fr i think her face is a bit too scary (not really girly like) and her hair is just ugly
Guess I'm uglyphobic now or something like that because I don't like the look of a video game character
I think Jake's cute but I like my men low-res
Nea has a head cosmetic that smothers her in enough warpaint to make her look acceptable, maybe that's the way to go?
Quentin is the one with an urgent need of a face rework.
O i, J o s u k e
All trashy jokes aside new survivor face reworks sound great. Along with poor Quentin
It's a pun. A terrible pun, at that.
I mean, they're right, but that doesn't make it any less physically painful to read.
I now use those space suit pants on him from the last rift, I think his ass looks the best in those (even though still not good..)